Republicans..The real allies of African Americans

Wanting a Romney victory is anything but. The more you fight against the mainstream GOP the more you look like a disillusioned lemon-sucking far wack righty, daveman. Tis what tis. Come on. Get on board with Romney. :lol:

Unsurprisingly, you support the most liberal GOP candidate.

Not at all. Newt is far more liberal, but even if he weren't, he would be a disaster.

The remainder can't beat Obama because of folks like you.

Thus, we get Romney because of folks like you.

The Democrat party has always been the party of racism, and they continue to be they keep Blacks dependent. They keep them stuck in failing inner city public schools which is a crime in itself in my view.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FS5B-CynM]Barack Obama & the DC School Voucher Program - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-6FCKhh00&feature=related]Milton Friedman - School Choice - YouTube[/ame]

The Democrat party has always been the party of racism, and they continue to be they keep Blacks dependent.

As I said, there are two arguments presented here: pay attention to what we once were and forget what we've become; and to help is to harm. There you have both of them in a nutshell.

The Democrats have NOT "always" been the party of racism. The Democrats WERE the party of racism from the Civil War until the Civil Rights Act. Those Democrats who were racists left the party after that, and became Republicans.

The Democrat party has always been the party of racism, and they continue to be they keep Blacks dependent.

As I said, there are two arguments presented here: pay attention to what we once were and forget what we've become; and to help is to harm. There you have both of them in a nutshell.

The Democrats have NOT "always" been the party of racism. The Democrats WERE the party of racism from the Civil War until the Civil Rights Act. Those Democrats who were racists left the party after that, and became Republicans.

:eusa_liar:Wrong... Name them?

I can name all the ones I knew growing up in Texas, but I doubt the names would mean much to you. I'm referring to VOTERS, of course, not politicians.

I can name all the ones I knew growing up in Texas, but I doubt the names would mean much to you. I'm referring to VOTERS, of course, not politicians.

Empty... You got nothing thanks for your contribution:doubt:

Actually, I have everything, and you are simply in denial. The white people in the South who used to vote Democratic with great loyalty now vote Republican only a little less reliably.

You know that. You know what it means. You know it means I'm right. But because few Democratic POLITICIANS actually switched parties (they lost elections instead), you can PRETEND that you don't know these things.

What you can't do is have your pretense be believed.

Actually, I have everything, and you are simply in denial. The white people in the South who used to vote Democratic with great loyalty now vote Republican only a little less reliably.

You know that. You know what it means. You know it means I'm right. But because few Democratic POLITICIANS actually switched parties (they lost elections instead), you can PRETEND that you don't know these things.

Empty... Try a little harder next time

Everett McKinley Dirksen (January 4, 1896 September 7, 1969) was a Republican U.S. Congressman and Senator from Pekin, Illinois. As Republican Senate leader he played a highly visible and key role in the politics of the 1960s, including helping to write and pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm6fnQ5no0o&feature=endscreen&NR=1]The Difference between a Republican and A Democrat - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it?

Oh, are you asking me to prove what I'm saying? All right, here:

File:ElectoralCollege1928.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1932.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1936.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1940.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1944.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up to this time, the Democrats, win or lose, ALWAYS won the South. But then Truman desegregated the armed forces and:

File:ElectoralCollege1948.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern voters punished him, but couldn't bring themselves to vote Republican; those states went third party. The setback was temporary for the Dems:

File:ElectoralCollege1952.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1956.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ElectoralCollege1960.svg

The strain between the Democrats and the South is visible in 1960, too, but overall Kennedy still won the South. So did Stevenson, even though he lost the elections.

Beginning in 1964, that started to change:

File:ElectoralCollege1964.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we have a prevision of today's pattern when a Republican loses a presidential bid: just as the Democrats used to do, he still wins the South.

But it took a while for the South to begin reliably voting Republican:

File:ElectoralCollege1968.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here, most of the South went third party (George Wallace), but notably Nixon lost the Northeast, which used to be a GOP stronghold. Here we have the first year of the "Southern strategy."

File:ElectoralCollege1972.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1976 we have the last gasp of the Democratic South:

File:ElectoralCollege1976.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From 1980 on, the new pattern is visible:

File:ElectoralCollege1980.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1984.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1988.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1992.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege1996.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege2000.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege2004.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:ElectoralCollege2008.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before the 1960s, the Democrats, whether they won or lost the election, always won the South. Now, that's true of the Republicans. How could that NOT be for any reason except that voters in the South, who used to vote Democratic, today vote Republican?

Q.E.D.

Last edited:

Ah but today blacks vote 92% for Democrats not to be free but to collect welfare. As Reagan asked, isn't welfare a form of [Democratic]slavery"?

Last edited:
Everett McKinley Dirksen (January 4, 1896 September 7, 1969) was a Republican U.S. Congressman and Senator from Pekin, Illinois. As Republican Senate leader he played a highly visible and key role in the politics of the 1960s, including helping to write and pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Difference between a Republican and A Democrat - YouTube

Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it?
Let's not forget that Jefferson was the first Republican and Dirkson's thoughts came exactly from Jefferson . Republicans are the real Americans. Democrats are opposed to freedom from government so really aren't American

Strom Thurmond, for one.

I deal with this in our central committees here and elsewhere in the Deep South. I keep reminding those good old boys that the black individual who cleans their office buildings is the equal before God and in the ballot box. They hate that. But we deal with it, and we are getting better as those old turds die out.

Strom Thurmond, for one.

I deal with this in our central committees here and elsewhere in the Deep South. I keep reminding those good old boys that the black individual who cleans their office buildings is the equal before God and in the ballot box. They hate that. But we deal with it, and we are getting better as those old turds die out.

thats one and thats it:clap2:

url]

Before the 1960s, the Democrats, whether they won or lost the election, always won the South. Now, that's true of the Republicans. How could that NOT be for any reason except that voters in the South, who used to vote Democratic, today vote Republican?

Q.E.D.

"Republicans..The real allies of African Americans"

There is no counter for this OP, Demographics change those maps don't show anything, most were landslides, there is not really any pattern there... Weak.. The fact is real conservative Republicans have always been for individual liberty, Democrats not so much, they supported slavery, Segregation, and collectivism were the individual is controlled by a few elitist overlords in government. Like I said you've got nothing, I have real history to support me, you not so much.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

url]

Q.E.D.

There is no counter for this OP, Demographics change, the fact is real conservative Republicans have always been for individual liberty, Democrats not so much, they supported slavery, Segregation, and collectivism were the individual is controlled by a few elitist overloads in government. Like I said you've got nothing, I have real history to support me, you not so much.:eusa_eh:

Times have change. Ever hear of the Southern Stretegy? Civil rights cost the Democrats the south to this day.

And the GOP lost blacks first during the Great Mississippi flood of 1929. I have history and facts too. Look at what the GOP did to them. Similar to how they treated blacks during Katrina, only worse.

url]

Q.E.D.

There is no counter for this OP, Demographics change, the fact is real conservative Republicans have always been for individual liberty, Democrats not so much, they supported slavery, Segregation, and collectivism were the individual is controlled by a few elitist overloads in government. Like I said you've got nothing, I have real history to support me, you not so much.:eusa_eh:

Times have change. Ever hear of the Southern Stretegy? Civil rights cost the Democrats the south to this day.

And the GOP lost blacks first during the Great Mississippi flood of 1929. I have history and facts too. Look at what the GOP did to them. Similar to how they treated blacks during Katrina, only worse.

:cuckoo:impressive.... Read through the thread you might learn something clone "Katrina":lol: Democrats contolled the south in 1929

Last edited:

:cuckoo:impressive Read through the thread you might learn something clone "Katrina":lol:and democrats contolled the south in 1929

Learn what? Your made up "history". White conservatives have been the true enemies of black Americans since Jamestown.

Forum List

Back