Rumsfeld Dead

i remember all the respect the gop gave rbg...so take your hypocritical bs and shove it

and do you think these people care if you live or die....
I show respect to those on both sides or I don't post.

Are you talking about Ruth Bader Ginsberg?

I have no problem giving her the respect and also write out her full name.

There is a time and a place and this is neither.

Surprisingly, ABC Nightly News buried this story behind Bill Cosby's realease, Covid news and about 5 other stories. The did not even mention Rumsfeld's death until 18 minutes into the 30-minute broadcast. Shame on them.

"the absence of evidence does not mean the evidence of absence" - Rumfseld

don't know what that means but sounds smart!

E5KnhwrWUAU3FVh

Last edited:
So one of the architects of the bogus attacks/invasion of Iraq has died.

Hard to believe that a man who co-signed the Freedom of Information Act was also one of the folks that condemned thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi civilians to death, maiming and medical issues for a generation to come.

I for one, do not shed a tear at his passing.

Says a lot about someone who seems to rejoice in the death of an old man, irrespective of how bad he was at his job.

You sound like a nice person.

If it wasn't for that dirty assed Rumsfeld Saddam Hussein might still be alive.

At the age of 88, Rumsfeld has passed away.

Now all the democrats here will display their lack of character by maligning the deceased - AGAIN.

Not just the left...

It doesn't seem like there were as many on the right that hated Bush and his folks at the time. Ah well...

RIP Rumsfield
I was repulsed by that entire neocon crime syndicate.

Rummy can rot in hell with Poppy Bush.

RIP Donald Rumsfeld.

Having said that, I'll never forget the words he uttered the day before 9/11...

He said that 2.3 TRILLION dollars were missing from the Pentagon.

But then to be fair....who knows how many TRILLIONS are missing today under Biden's thugs.

Oh well, it's only politics. :dunno: :rolleyes:

Says a lot about someone who seems to rejoice in the death of an old man, irrespective of how bad he was at his job.

You sound like a nice person.
Says a lot about a man who lied to get thousands of Americans wounded, maimed, killed and mentally impaired...not to mention poisoned by DU shell dust and unnecessary shots against non-existent WMD's. And then there's the countless thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians that suffered the same fate or worse.

And don't forget his disparaging the memory of every drafted WWII, Korean and Vietnam war vet...although his ass never saw combat.

If you want to kiss his dead ass just because he's dead...go right ahead. Maybe you can voice sympathy for Hussein or the Kohmenni or Stalin or Hitler or Marcos or Pahvil or Batista? Says a LOT about you, now doesn't it?

The Associated Press reported that he died on Tuesday after a battle with multiple myeloma, a type of cancer.

RIP and heartfelt condolences to the family of Mr. Rumsfeld.

Now all the democrats here will display their lack of character by maligning the deceased - AGAIN.

So you admit Trump lacked character. So why did you vote for him then?

'He's Not a War Hero': Donald Trump Mocks John McCain's Service​

Trump, a Republican presidential contender for 2016, had McCain in his cross hairs again following the senator's critical comments this week. And Republicans voted for Trump after he said that. So fuck off.

Then this after McCain died

More Republicans are urging President Donald Trump to halt his attacks on the late Sen. John McCain. But Trump is continuing to complain about the Arizona senator’s health care vote seven months after McCain died of brain cancer.

Trump shouldn't have said those things.

Y'all really need to talk about and think about something other than Trump.

Waitress- Can I take your order?

Sillybo- Yes, I'll have anything Trump wouldn't order, cuz Trump.
Sorry but whenever a Democrat acts badly, we will remind you Trump acted worse and you still supported him.

And also, Trump is still the leader of your party. Don't act like he's gone. Still milking his supporters at those rallies.

Maybe when you nominate DeSantis we will focus on him. Until then...

Fine by me. Just makes you look obsessed, broken and unable to discuss any topic pertaining to anything else.

Be a happy lunatic, if ya gotta be a lunatic.

Trump, a Republican presidential contender for 2016, had McCain in his cross hairs again following the senator's critical comments this week. And Republicans voted for Trump after he said that. So fuck off.

More Republicans are urging President Donald Trump to halt his attacks on the late Sen. John McCain. But Trump is continuing to complain about the Arizona senator’s health care vote seven months after McCain died of brain cancer.

Sez the team that still trots out Carter, Clinton, Hillary years later. But yeah, I can understand why the Right would be upset when Rump is brought up. I too would be ashamed if I was a Republican.

I'm not a republican. I'm my own team. And Trump made my eye twitch here and there, but I wasn't ashamed of him. I thought he did a decent job.

Carter should be put in the big book of horrendous disasters this country has experienced. But former President Peanuthead still ain't brought up by anyone on any side.

Clinton- meh.

I admit I may have become somewhat demonic in regards to that fuckin bitch Hagatha the Hillary.

But I feel MUCH better now...

Sorry but whenever a Democrat acts badly, we will remind you Trump acted worse and you still supported him.

And also, Trump is still the leader of your party. Don't act like he's gone. Still milking his supporters at those rallies.

Maybe when you nominate DeSantis we will focus on him. Until then...

Fine by me. Just makes you look obsessed, broken and unable to discuss any topic pertaining to anything else.

That describes him to a T.

Good. Fuckin that war mongering piece of shit.
He was a great man. The invasion of Iraq was fully justified.
Really? Because last time I checked the basis for the first Iraq "war" was a LIE by a Kuwaiti official that Iraqi soldiers were killing babies in hospital infirmaries. The actual invasion/occupation was based on LIES that Hussein was obtaining materials to make a "dirty" nuke bomb, then working to be in cahoots with the Taliban, then shuffling around WMD stock for not to distant future use. Remember, it was under the Shrub's watch that US troops would pull out at a designated time. When they did, the right wing noise machine blamed Obama for the current mess left behind.

Rumsfeld disparaged the vets of WWII, Korean War and Vietnam. And he had NO problem soft soaping Hussein when it was convenient Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein

Rumsfeld was part of the cabal who's lies resulting in thousand of unnecessary deaths and maiming among American soldiers and the Iraqi civilian population. A matter of fact, a matter of history that he NEVER acknowledged or apologized for. I shed no tears for his passing.

Forum List

Back