Russia Threatens Military Response For NATO Inviting Montenegro

Indeed.
The writer seems to consider that Russia is more than prepared to use nuclear weapons.

Indeed.
The writer seems to consider that Russia is more than prepared to use nuclear weapons.

I think Russia wouldn't use nuclear weapon to solve political problems like Chernogoria (Montenegro - it sounds great! :)) in NATO... But full readiness of Russian nuclear forces this year - it's a "secret", they cannot completely hide... It seems we have a crisis, comparable with Carribean, but there are too few info and news about it....

Obama is trying (in his cowardly way) to provoke Putin. A strong president like Trump or Cruz will get respect from Russia and elsewhere. You can't really blame our adversaries for exploiting Obama's weakness and lack of character. He's a faggy wimp and the world knows it. I just shudder to think of all the ground we're losing while our inept president fucks around trying to curry favor with Islam. January, 2017 can't come soon enough.

Obama is trying (in his cowardly way) to provoke Putin. A strong president like Trump or Cruz will get respect from Russia and elsewhere. You can't really blame our adversaries for exploiting Obama's weakness and lack of character. He's a faggy wimp and the world knows it. I just shudder to think of all the ground we're losing while our inept president fucks around trying to curry favor with Islam. January, 2017 can't come soon enough.
What should cowardly Obama do...invade Russia?
Maybe he should help Georgia take back South Ossetia that was annexed by Russia under the noses of the brave and strong Bush administration?

Maybe he should help Georgia take back South Ossetia that was annexed by Russia under the noses of the brave and strong Bush administration?

WHAT? Annexed by Russia? How can an autonomous state to be "annexed" by anyone at the same time?

South Ossetia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, cowardly Obama should just STFU and do NOTHING. Resigning would be nice but short of that, he should just go golfing and take vacations until January, 2017. He's done enough, we'll be lucky if we can undo half the damage over the next 8 years!

At least, he don't make a "stupid shit", instead of someone in US administration, who continues "a game" against Russia, now - at the historically Russian territories... Putin for the most population of Russia is seems like Obama - he dont' defend Russian civilians at Ukraine, he's "coward" and "not enough Putin" to force local officials to work good, to stop the continuous anti-russian propaganda at a lot of central media channels and so on... What will be, if we both elect brave, strong and patriotic (and a little stupid) presidents for the next period?

No, cowardly Obama should just STFU and do NOTHING. Resigning would be nice but short of that, he should just go golfing and take vacations until January, 2017. He's done enough, we'll be lucky if we can undo half the damage over the next 8 years!
Summed up perfectly.
There's nothing he could do that you would agree with.

Its Putin trying to look tough after the black-eye from Turkey re their fighter shootdown.

Summed up perfectly.
Damn right! I know a traitor when I see one. Fuck him and everything he tries to do to us until he's gone.

Summed up perfectly.
Damn right! I know a traitor when I see one. Fuck him and everything he tries to do to us until he's gone.
Funny

Summed up perfectly.
Funny
Yeah, funny you can't see it.

A response worthy of a trained parrot.^

How does NATO expansion equate to the exploitation of Obama or in any way make him look weak?

A response worthy of a trained parrot.^

How does NATO expansion equate to the exploitation of Obama or in any way make him look weak?
He already explained that it's because it's Obama.
It doesn't matter what Obama does SJ thinks it's wrong.
It's a Pavlovian thing.

I bet if you rung a bell near him he would automatically say "fuck Obama".

It's a Pavlovian thing.

In my book it's better than bending over. You expect different reactions from people I guess.

Its Putin trying to look tough after the black-eye from Turkey re their fighter shootdown.
WTF are you talking about? Has Putin publicly addressed this matter yet? The author of the article has taken huge liberties in expanding the readers perception of the Russian response. It's propaganda.

It's a Pavlovian thing.

In my book it's better than bending over. You expect different reactions from people I guess.
But you are bending over.....you are just too stupid to know it.

It's a Pavlovian thing.

But you are bending over.....you are just too stupid to know it.
Sure, and I expect you think Putin is bending over and Obama is standing strong. If you haven't figured out the simple fact that Obama is a very marginal and weak POTUS, especially on the world stage by now, you never will.

Forum List

Back