Zone1 sacraments are unbiblical

That must be a terrible burden for you being ashamed of your homosexual tendencies based on the most perverse carnal interpretation of Divine law possible as if God, who is incorporeal, is as obsessed with sex as you are. Did Jesus say it was a sin even if you are only thinking about it and apparently you are thinking about it all the time. Don't be ashamed. Be free. God isn't an asshole.

I tell you what.

If you kneel before me in fervent prayer, lol, I will lay my hands upon you and you shall be healed.

Don't be afraid. It won't hurt.

You are on your knees with your mouth wide open for your priest every other Sunday anyway....

Whats the diff? You queer who openly defies Lev 18:22 every time you lift your skirt at mass for a priest by setting aside the Law of God and turning to a lifeless matzo, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS, that you worship and eat for spiritual life and then shit down the toilet. Damn funny them Romans

Now thats a real abomination that causes desolation that you so perfectly display with every post
Says the gay, angry, secular Jew.

Says the gay, angry, secular Jew.
Says the queer on his knees with his mouth wide open at the command of a priest who puts his mangod into your gaping mouth every mass during a perverse orgy of men with men women with women parents and children, brazenly openly defying the Law of God as if it was a religious duty.

Its a fucking perverted morally void smut show! A filthy disgusting and reprehensible abomination

But don't get me wrong! I fully support your right to ignore reality to become a religious shithead.

Jesus did say that satan was allowed to sift you all like wheat. I guess the chaff remains in church

So carry on. Let it all hang out!

Last edited:
Says the queer on his knees with his mouth wide open at the command of a priest who puts his mangod into your gaping mouth every mass during a perverse orgy of men with men women with women parents and children, brazenly openly defying the Law of God as if it was a religious duty.

Its a fucking perverted morally void smut show! A filthy disgusting and reprehensible abomination

But don't get me wrong! I fully support your right to ignore reality to become a religious shithead.

Jesus did say that satan was allowed to sift you all like wheat. I guess the chaff remains in church

So carry on. Let it all hang out!
No, That would be butt fucking another man. Christianity is an amazing force for good. Bend your knee.

By David J. Stewart​

All the grace we will ever need is received the moment we trust Jesus, by faith, as Savior (Ephesians 2:8-9). The saving grace that is granted at the moment of genuine faith is the only saving grace God’s Word calls on us to receive. This grace is received by faith, not by observing rituals. So, while the seven sacraments are “good things to do,” when they are understood in a biblical context, the concept of the seven sacraments as “conferring sanctifying grace” is completely unbiblical.

You waste so much time attacking the good while ignoring the bad in our world.

Christianity is an amazing force for good.
Sure it is! If it wasn't for your Roman church there would never have been the dark ages, the inquisition, witch hunts, Auto-da-fés, actors in fancy dresses, I mean priests, sticking their snouts into everyones business, insane zealots killing in the name of the Lord, Native American genocide, war after war after war, Trump defiling the White House, antisemitic pogroms, or the holocaust.

You murder the minds of children and when they fall apart and can't function you give them soup.

That is so sweet! So thanks. Its been great.

But now its time for your church to go to the oblivion from whence it came. There is no escape.

The Holy One of God says so.

Toodles!

Last edited:
The sword is a curse in a cup of wine....

"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword"

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

:wine:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Still works like a charm!

Fiery wine being a Truth they don't want to hear.

Forum List

Back