Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Yeah that is obvious. You're a government cheerleader so you must be right

Now why do you want to be an asshole over a post where I stated my opinion, and based it upon my experience, and admitted that I could be wrong?

What does it take to make an asshole shut up?

My calling you a cheerleader had nothing to do with your opinion on the weapon that was pulled out of the trunk.

217798_359176747513680_1008999681_n.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
why did hand job bump this post ,we all know multisyllabic words are above his reading level....must be the pretty colors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPS7AdgNgE&list=UU1h3bqESVdqkwm123Ce4ZmA&index=2]Full Disclosure: CO, WI, CT shootings.. Are These The Work of "Lone Wolf" Gunmen? - YouTube[/ame]

The videos are evidence and as such cannot be released until a Judge clears them so that these videos do not affect the trial or the investigations.....

Patience grasshopper.........

The videos are evidence and as such cannot be released until a Judge clears them so that these videos do not affect the trial or the investigations.....

Patience grasshopper.........
I wonder what they expect to see ..as we all know they'll say it's been edited either way.

Last edited:
There's no real proof either way. All we have to go on, is Big Brother & Idiot Box disinformation. No one here on this Board can prove anything either way. And that's the way it's supposed to be.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, their undying faith in Big Brother and the Idiot Box is astonishing. Nothing can be true or real unless Big Brother and the Idiot Box tells them so. All part of the Dumbing-Down of America i guess. Waddayagonnado?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, you pompous CTs are all soooo smart and the rest of us are just blind sheeple. :D

The weapon removed from the trunk did not appear to be an AR 15... I could be wrong but with 22 years of handling the M16 I should have a little knowledge of this......

It's kinda like Mad Sci posting that 9/11 Youtube with the remains of a jet engine as "proof" 9/11 was staged. Of course, it wasn't a 737 engine as he claimed but a 767 engine as would be expected. When their BS is exposed, they simply move on to the next bit of BS. Whack-A-Mole! The concept of rational thinking is more than they can bear. :D

Last edited:

Sibel Edmonds, Susan Lindaur, etc. When the establishment types say there are no true patriots, that SOMEONE would surely blow the whistle and know the truth, they just aren't paying attention. The left/right paradigm, the dialectic is there to confuddle them. How blind they be. lol The enemy of freedom is ignorance and incredulity. Boiling frogs is one of my go to unbiased sources. Rock on with your bad self!

Here is another source I like to use. It is a source used by those who swore to defend the constitution, not the corrupt leaders; non-commissioned officers and men of the US armed forces, not the globalist shills.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20/sandy-hook-massacre-official-story-spins-out-of-control/

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement.jpg

© The Newtown Bee
(Note, after this article was printed, all records of it's existence were later deleted in the archives. Luckily researches at VT have recorded images of it. :D)
How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened … if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee‘s article was taken down on Monday December 17th. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.

We were initially told that two handguns – a Glock and a Sig Sauer – were found next to the body of the dead shooter, while a third weapon, a .223-caliber rifle was also recovered “in the trunk of a car” later, in the school’s parking lot. All of the weapons were allegedly legally bought and registered in Nancy Lanza’s name. The car was later identified as a black Honda, also registered in her name. More weapons have since been introduced to the story but we’ll get back to those later on.

Besides anonymous ‘law enforcement officials’ telling the media that Adam Lanza was a former pupil at the school, they also said his mother was currently a teacher there, that she was found among the dead and that her son had specifically sought out her classroom first. But when it emerged that teaching staff at the school had never heard of a Nancy Lanza, it was suggested that she was a substitute teacher whose name therefore mightn’t appear on staff lists.

But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole because it’s now known that Nancy had no connection with the school. Adam Lanza was in fact home-schooled. Nancy Lanza has since been painted as a “survivalist” who loved firearms, taught her sons how to shoot and was “stockpiling” because she was “worried about economic collapse.”
(Read the whole article for more wonderfully compelling good stuff. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. This article is more for your interest paulitician than for these blind dulled obtuse victims of compulsory education and MSM media conditioning.)

I'm not a reporter. I still know well that a basic standard for a reporter on news is who, where, when..... So that mistake is not plausible explanation. An explanation put in advance to cover up of flaw that is too evident.

The principal didn't follow the instruction. She didn't stay inside the room but went out to see what happened and saw something she was not allowed to see. So she was shot dead. But the New Town Bee still published the interview according to the original plan. One character of this case was there is no field witness. That's rare. Plus that the gunner was not an expert sniper.

It was a well prepared plot. They had many informants gathered in this area. They had a terror drill in advance.

DHS Terror Drills recently conducted in Sandy Hook
The HSEEP Training Course
The course will be held at the Sandy Hook Fire Department, address below.

This event is 37 miles from you (06106).
8 AM - 5 PM

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 860 256 0844
Division of Emergency Management and Homeland Security

Gee, whose sock is this?

When the investigation is over then you can talk your BS and if you have anything worth listening to, we'll let you know.............

It's too bad we no longer have an independent Media. They won't conduct any independent investigations. They'll just pass on their spoon-fed Big Brother disinformation to the Public. It's a Government/Media Complex now. Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies.

Forum List

Back