SCOTUS divided over SSM

Defcon4 Having sex is not a right. If it were, then rape as such would not be crime.
I don't know if you are really unable to see the point in that or you are just being obnoxious. You have unalienable right to preserve your life. You have no unalienable right to sex. What is it you cannot understand? If you are unable for slightly abstract thinking what the heck are you getting involved in a conversation for?

Are you honestly trying to argue that because you have no right to rape you must therefore no right to any sort of sex whatsoever?

lol

The citizens of each state shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several states.

there is no gender distinction, should there be any need to quibble before the Judicature.

What makes you so sure; are Christians as good as Spartans for the common Defense?

If we had to pick literary characters, I've always seen Judge Moore and the like more of a conservative Gandalf. Standing in the court house doors screaming 'You shall not pass!'

Defcon4 Having sex is not a right. If it were, then rape as such would not be crime.
I don't know if you are really unable to see the point in that or you are just being obnoxious. You have unalienable right to preserve your life. You have no unalienable right to sex. What is it you cannot understand? If you are unable for slightly abstract thinking what the heck are you getting involved in a conversation for?

Are you honestly trying to argue that because you have no right to rape you must therefore no right to any sort of sex whatsoever?

lol
He seriously struggles with the whole concept of rights and consent and how rights end at someone else losing rights.

I consensually agree to be locked in the women's tank at the county jail until my attitude improves, for any gender related, bad attitudes.

I have a friend in women's prison that I visit every few months. I don't think you'd like the experience of being locked up with them as much as you might think.

What makes you so sure; are Christians as good as Spartans for the common Defense?

If we had to pick literary characters, I've always seen Judge Moore and the like more of a conservative Gandalf. Standing in the court house doors screaming 'You shall not pass!'
Like this:

upload_2015-4-30_11-50-9.png

lol

You're also one of the most egregiously stupid people I've ever seen. There is no right to sex, just like there's no right to food, cars, clothing or anything anyone else has to provide.

There is a right to carry guns specifically detailed in the COTUS, but mindless bed wetters like you have no problem rejecting that.

tumblr_lz2zhxUGq01qisdupo1_500.jpg

There is no appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the law of the land.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

I consensually agree to be locked in the women's tank at the county jail until my attitude improves, for any gender related, bad attitudes.

I have a friend in women's prison that I visit every few months. I don't think you'd like the experience of being locked up with them as much as you might think.
just the more reason to improve my attitude; imagine being assigned a jail wife.

lol

You're also one of the most egregiously stupid people I've ever seen. There is no right to sex, just like there's no right to food, cars, clothing or anything anyone else has to provide.

There is a right to carry guns specifically detailed in the COTUS, but mindless bed wetters like you have no problem rejecting that.

tumblr_lz2zhxUGq01qisdupo1_500.jpg

Sex between consenting adults is a constitutionally protected right. Just like the right to own a gun.

Yet another spinmeister. If you cannot see the difference between an unalienable right and a "right" granted by the state or other entity, I cannot help you.

So the question is....other than the open "fag haters" on the court.......Scalia, Alito and Thomas

Will any other judge want to go down in history as opposing gay marriage?

There is no appeal to ignorance of our supreme law of the law of the land.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
The 10th amendment reads: The powers not delegated to the Untied States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Forum List

Back