SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Sister, Dad, Mom, Son, Brother, Twin

All fair game
24td3t.jpg

Are we allowed to say "butth*rt" in a thread about homosexuals ? Seems wrong to me.

Breaking news.

Links later, am traveling.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Nutter heads are exploding all over the country.
Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage
Confederate battle flag under heavy scrutiny.

All in one week.

BOOM!

Don't forget the catastrophic natural disasters coming soon to a neighborhood near you. The writing on the wall has been visible the past 6 1/2 years and will now be etched in flaming letters. God help this sick, sorry, depraved country. I pray that Sodom and Gomorrah be visited upon this nation with the harhest punishment. I'm ready to go.

Read to go? Don't let anyone stop you, you should go be happy.
You shouldn't be so happy. When I go there's a whole lot of evil bastards going with me.

Sure God cares. She is embarrass that hateful folks like you blame her for your ignorance and bigotry. She wants you to STFU.

I appreciate your intellectual and well thought out response ;)
You are not capable of appreciating anything intellectual. And my response did not need to be well thought out; it was an obvious response to a bigot using God to justify their hatred of God's creations.

Breaking news.

Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage

All in one week.

BOOM!

Don't forget the catastrophic natural disasters coming soon to a neighborhood near you. The writing on the wall has been visible the past 6 1/2 years and will now be etched in flaming letters. God help this sick, sorry, depraved country. I pray that Sodom and Gomorrah be visited upon this nation with the harhest punishment. I'm ready to go.

Homophobia-Public-Health-Warning.jpg
God agrees with you, fag.

don't care whether you back off or not. You do not matter. Folks who think like you do not matter. It is done. Marriage equality is the law and will remain the law. Soon, gay people will be protected from bigots like you firing them, or refusing to rent to them or refusing service to them. And you cannot do a damn thing about it. Except, spread your hate here.

The only law that ultimately matters is God's law.

It's the only true law, and, while I'm here on this Earth I will continue to live by it and support it.

You rest your faith in man, and I say, good luck with that.
God's law? Which God? See, that is the problem. There is no agreement on what God would want. She gave conflicting messages. And, you will actually abide by man's law. Or pay the price. You live in a state that bans discrimination against gay people you will not discriminate.

You don't receive the free gift of Salvation and you pay the eternal price.
I feel good about my choice.
Sure you feel good about your choice. I allows you to falsely think that you are better than a whole group of people. You need that.

Who thought it wouldn't pass? This is the most liberal court since 1969.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-surprising-move-leftward.html?abt=0002&abg=1

JOHN ROBERTS ON GAY RULING:

'If you are among the many Americans--of whatever sexual orientation--who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. Celebrate the achievement of a desired goal. Celebrate the opportunity for a new expression of commitment to a partner. Celebrate the availability of new benefits. But do not Celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it'
SCOTUS's defined purpose is to decide, CONSTITUTIONALLY, what is legal.
If the COTUS had nothing to do with the decision, their opinions carry ZERO authority

Look at all the deflections in this thread. Too funny!

Just curious, did the decision include some kind of a mandate in which they have to register somewhere?

I'm fucking horrible at buying gifts, ask my wife. Embarrassing.

Lol!!!

Mac, that was so, uh, PC of you.

Hey, you know me, PC all day!

Last edited:
I had no idea homosexuals were so goataphobic. Guess the elation of the recent SCOTUS decision has caused them to let their guard down.

Breaking news.

Quite possibly.

Pacific Trade Pact
Obamacare
Gay Marriage

All in one week.

BOOM!

I can't wait for the religious right to pin the next natural disaster on the gays
Not at all. It will be pinned on Hashem. And justly so.

This ruling is wonderful for gays, and I am happy for them. As for the rest of us, it really will not have any affect on our lives whatsoever. Now I know there will be some crazy cons out there who will now think that we all have to marry someone of the same sex, but we all know that isn't true. Religious entities will not be forced to marry anyone if it goes against the tenets of their religion, so again this will not affect anyone in a negative way.

Forum List

Back