Serious question for supporters of the J6 Committee:

Do you believe that the rioters of J6 intended to take over the U.S. Federal Government, and install Donald Trump as a permanent President/Dictator?

If so, how do you explain that absence of any firearms?

I know this may be futile, but I'm looking for honest answers.
We explained this before...

There is a difference between a gun fight and a riot... A riot has an upper hand with superiority of numbers while gun battles it is who has the most fire power...

If they went in guns blazing they would have massively reduced the size of there attack, not everyone in the riot wanted to be in a gun battle...

By not using guns they kept the strategic upper hand. The law officers were far less reluctant to use guns until they are fired upon.

That changed when they were starting to breach the last line of defence, then they gave warnings and then had to shoot.

This is the same about rioting all over the world. Police don't open fire until fired upon.

Oath Keepers stashed weapons at hotel for potential Jan. 6 violen…

Any more stupid questions?
One guy had a crutch. Unbelievable.

1663106356198.jpeg

Prosecutors have accused people of wielding a variety of other objects on Jan. 6. Charging papers feature allegations of violence involving pieces of metal — rods, poles, fences, and a whip — and wood — clubs, a cane, a plank, a tabletop, and a desk drawer. At least three people are charged with using a crutch to attack police. The panoply of weapons identified by prosecutors on the Capitol grounds that day also includes a skateboard, a helmet, a crowbar, a hockey stick, and a firecracker.

I can just see the guy saying. “I’m going to overthrow the entire damn government with this here crutch.“

As Joe Biden would say,

1663106913844.jpeg

We explained this before...

There is a difference between a gun fight and a riot... A riot has an upper hand with superiority of numbers while gun battles it is who has the most fire power...

If they went in guns blazing they would have massively reduced the size of there attack, not everyone in the riot wanted to be in a gun battle...

By not using guns they kept the strategic upper hand. The law officers were far less reluctant to use guns until they are fired upon.

That changed when they were starting to breach the last line of defence, then they gave warnings and then had to shoot.

This is the same about rioting all over the world. Police don't open fire until fired upon.
No one said "stop or we will shoot". Stop lying.

Do you believe that the rioters of J6 intended to take over the U.S. Federal Government, and install Donald Trump as a permanent President/Dictator?

You didn't create an honest thread.

It will never get to court under this illegitimate administration.
It won’t get to any fair court because you can’t convict anyone on one bit of circumstantial evidence.

It would be a travesty of justice. But who knows! The way Trump wants to corrupt the judicial system, maybe you’ll get what you want!

LOL!

"prosecutors cited newly discovered communications allegedly showing members discussing storing their weapons at a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Virginia, knowing that possessing such arms within Washington, D.C., would be illegal."

They didn't bring the weapons into DC, because they knew that would be illegal.

They left them at the hotel! ;-)
Wrong! Trump ordered the magnetomoters be removed so waepons could go in.

The weapons were not in the Capitol. Why don't you include the guns Trump supporters own all around the country although those guns were not in the Capitol either.You are a traitor and a dumbass.

Forum List

Back