Should 8-Year-Old Be Wearing Make-Up?

What makes you guys think pedos are attracted by .... makeup?

Kind of a leap, innit?
Making a child look sexual is too big a leap for you to grasp?

How does she look sexual? Makeup = sexuality????

She's dressed up as a show girl for Gods sake!!

So? Show girls make a very good living, and a lot of them do not take off any clothes.

Not when they're eight years old.
If it was done in good taste I wouldnt be so bothered by this.
She looks like a hooker and acts like one.
Go look at her response to her critics in the video.

Yup, she's got some tude! :D Maybe she's angry at people being so hard on her mum? I don't know. I just don't think makeup makes someone "sexual." Anyone can put on some makeup! Even you!

It's instructive perhaps that, looking back over the thread, ALL of the moralistic harrumphing is coming from male posters. 100% of it as far as I can tell.

So..from what I am seeing..it is now politically incorrect to let your little girl play dress up in mommy's clothes and do all the fixin's along with it.
Oy. This world is going to hell.

No more halloween then. Thats a helluvlot of makeup going on. In public. While kids blackmail for candy.

It's all in how you look at them, and who you market the images to.​
Theater makeup was designed so people could see expressions before the age of television or movies. It's hard to see a frown from across the theater otherwise. There should be a difference in that and applying makeup for stepping out on the town. With some women it's a fine line though.​

Some men too ---- what the hell's going on around the eyes here?

6a00e554e5d8fe883301a3fd2e4ba6970b-800wi
Looks like a spray on tan to me. Does he give you a boner or something?

Is everything some kind of sex cue to you?

I'm seeing a world of orange, that stops dead as soon as it gets near the eyes. That tells me somebody's going for a world of orange, apparently to cover up a sallow-grey zombie look. It also tells me it's not applied very well and perhaps he needs to hire a makeup artist who actually knows what they're doing.
You brought Trump into it. This is about kids.

I didn't bring anyone "into it". I posted an image of really badly applied makeup.

I dunno, the thing with theatre is it turns kids onto makeup, and then they like to experiment. My daughter has spent many, many happy hours playing with makeup, and from a young age. I probably wouldn't post head shots like that of her on FB just because but I really don't see a huge problem with a mom and daughter playing with makeup and posting the results.
Do you think a 8yo did that OP photo with big fake lashes? Complete with pouty lips? She was done up and coached.
ALL KIDS HAVE POUTY LIPS. The REASON sex pots do the pouty lip thing is because it's symbolic of YOUTH.

People use makeup to look young and sexy. That doesn't mean that when kids play with makeup, they are thinking of sex.

Making a child look sexual is too big a leap for you to grasp?

So? Show girls make a very good living, and a lot of them do not take off any clothes.

Yup, she's got some tude! :D Maybe she's angry at people being so hard on her mum? I don't know. I just don't think makeup makes someone "sexual." Anyone can put on some makeup! Even you!

And what do you think the reaction would be?

Why don't you post some pics and we'll see? :lol:

Really? So women spend all that time, money and effort just for shits and giggles?

Lemme guess -- you think they're doing it to give you a "boner"?

I dunno, the thing with theatre is it turns kids onto makeup, and then they like to experiment. My daughter has spent many, many happy hours playing with makeup, and from a young age. I probably wouldn't post head shots like that of her on FB just because but I really don't see a huge problem with a mom and daughter playing with makeup and posting the results.
Do you think a 8yo did that OP photo with big fake lashes? Complete with pouty lips? She was done up and coached.
ALL KIDS HAVE POUTY LIPS. The REASON sex pots do the pouty lip thing is because it's symbolic of YOUTH.

People use makeup to look young and sexy. That doesn't mean that when kids play with makeup, they are thinking of sex.
I didn't say she was thinking about it. You are in denial here.

37028.jpg

Really? So women spend all that time, money and effort just for shits and giggles?

To enhance your best features, to cover flaws, etc. Do you think women wear makeup because they are looking to have sex? Really? :D Lol.

Lemme guess -- you think they're doing it to give you a "boner"?
You're a stupid asshole. That's what I think.

Why don't you post some pics and we'll see? :lol:

I think I'll pass.
But it's a pretty well known fact among men that you're going to be ridiculed for it.

To enhance your best features, to cover flaws, etc. Do you think women wear makeup because they are looking to have sex? Really? :D Lol.
You can't read. They do it for attention and self worth since we as a culture treat them as sex objects.

I didn't say she was thinking about it. You are in denial here.

37028.jpg
All she's doing is looking at the camera and not smiling. She was probably getting bored with it by this time.

Forum List

Back