Should homosexuals procreate?

The Bass has sniffed out whats going on here and its not going to work. Is it hard to stay on topic and face the facts, or will you do ass most neo-liberals do, act like cowards and resort to personal attacks on the person making the claims?

A word of advice, tho.. You've got your nose buried so far up every gay persons ass.. Pull it out, and get some fresh air. It'll do you a world of good.

A) I'm no more liberal than you claim to be.

B) I asked a simple question, because I've never heard of anything so ridiculous sounding. If you're a republican, you're a republican.. What does being black, white, blue, purple, or pink have to do with it?

What does one's political affiliation have to do with this topic and whether sodomites should procreate or not? Its simply fallacious argumentation on your part and poor argumentation at that. Neo-liberals are the only ones who aggressively support and take up for homosexuals and their sinful and morally reprehensible lifestyle. The Bass isn't a Republican nor a Democrat because he upholds what the Bible says not some lame political ideology.

B) I asked a simple question, because I've never heard of anything so ridiculous sounding. If you're a republican, you're a republican.. What does being black, white, blue, purple, or pink have to do with it?

No more ridiculous than, say, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the Congressional Black Caucus, the League of United Latin American Citizens, etc. etc.

You could always go to National Black Republican Association - National Black Republican Association NBRA and read for yourself.

What does one's political affiliation have to do with this topic and whether sodomites should procreate or not? Its simply fallacious argumentation on your part and poor argumentation at that. Neo-liberals are the only ones who aggressively support and take up for homosexuals and their sinful and morally reprehensible lifestyle. The Bass isn't a Republican nor a Democrat because he upholds what the Bible says not some lame political ideology.

Well, obviously you're still an ill-informed idiot. It's nice to see you made a friend, tho. Do carry on.

Well, obviously you're still an ill-informed idiot. It's nice to see you made a friend, tho. Do carry on.

Repeatedly personally attacking the opponent and not addressing the issue makes you the loser and ill-informed idiot, because if you were ably informed you wouldn't be personally attacking the Bass.

To those who are still wasting time trying to show the moronic anti-gay idiots the error of their ways, don't bother, they are unthinking tools. Also their is a bright side to their hatred, because of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' their populations are being thinned out by this war in Iraq more than the rest, so rest easy knowing that fewer of them will exist.

To those who are still wasting time trying to show the moronic anti-gay idiots the error of their ways, don't bother, they are unthinking tools. Also their is a bright side to their hatred, because of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' their populations are being thinned out by this war in Iraq more than the rest, so rest easy knowing that fewer of them will exist.

This is a personal attack and a fallacious argument because *YOU* have not substantiated your claims that hatred is being spewed here. Everyone has the right to disagree with viewpoints and debate them so take your "my way or the highways" slack argumentation and shove it where the sun don't shine. Bottom line, your counter-arguments have been nothing but personal attacks.

Also their is a bright side to their hatred, because of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' their populations are being thinned out by this war in Iraq more than the rest, so rest easy knowing that fewer of them will exist.

IEDs don't kill gay soldiers, just the conservative ones who support DADT - got it. :rolleyes:

Well they sure aren't normal and well adjusted.

Homos are mentally unbalanced. Why else would they chose such an abnormal and perverted lifestyle?

In your encounters with people every day, how do you treat those homosexuals that you meet?

Racism, Paedophilia, murder, Rape, Child molestation, burglary, armed robbery, Assault...kill the whole fucking lot of them because they must be GAY.

What a bunch of BIGOTTED ***** you are, and you know who you are...not Trolls, *****, and I call you ***** because I believe it is the universally accepted worst name you can call anyone.Trouble being, ***** couldn't give a fuck about the word... nothing offends them, so what a waste of fucking time this is, EH?

You disgust me, I would ban you in a fucking flash, but thats in my remit, so, I can play the same sad, shitty, cuntish, game you fucking morons play.:cool:

I feel bad...I really do, I think these fucking idiots are going to make me fucking spew.

Racism, Paedophilia, murder, Rape, Child molestation, burglary, armed robbery, Assault...kill the whole fucking lot of them because they must be GAY.

What a bunch of BIGOTTED ***** you are, and you know who you are...not Trolls, *****, and I call you ***** because I believe it is the universally accepted worst name you can call anyone.Trouble being, ***** couldn't give a fuck about the word... nothing offends them, so what a waste of fucking time this is, EH?

You disgust me, I would ban you in a fucking flash, but thats in my remit, so, I can play the same sad, shitty, cuntish, game you fucking morons play.:cool:

I feel bad...I really do, I think these fucking idiots are going to make me fucking spew.

Fel of again, didja? That's twice in 3 days. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back