Should homosexuals procreate?

In your encounters with people every day, how do you treat those homosexuals that you meet?
I don't frequent any places where homos would gather.

If I am at at restaurant and the waiter is a flamboyant gay. I will ask for the manager and request another waiter.

Or if I am at a store and the sales person is an obvious queer. I will say I am just looking and wait untill a normal sales person comes by, and give them my business.

If I am at at restaurant and the waiter is a flamboyant gay. I will ask for the manager and request another waiter.

Or if I am at a store and the sales person is an obvious queer. I will say I am just looking and wait untill a normal sales person comes by, and give them my business.

Fucking liar.

Racism, Paedophilia, murder, Rape, Child molestation, burglary, armed robbery, Assault...kill the whole fucking lot of them because they must be GAY.

What a bunch of BIGOTTED ***** you are, and you know who you are...not Trolls, *****, and I call you ***** because I believe it is the universally accepted worst name you can call anyone.Trouble being, ***** couldn't give a fuck about the word... nothing offends them, so what a waste of fucking time this is, EH?

You disgust me, I would ban you in a fucking flash, but thats in my remit, so, I can play the same sad, shitty, cuntish, game you fucking morons play.:cool:

I feel bad...I really do, I think these fucking idiots are going to make me fucking spew.

Still personally attacking out of frustration? You'll be ok and why didn't you add homosexuality to your list?

How do you know they aren't gay? You differentiate between flambouyant gays and others. Do they have a big "Q" on them?

i Don't Frequent Any Places Where Homos Would Gather.

If I Am At At Restaurant And The Waiter Is A Flamboyant Gay. I Will Ask For The Manager And Request Another Waiter.

Or If I Am At A Store And The Sales Person Is An Obvious Queer. I Will Say I Am Just Looking And Wait Untill A Normal Sales Person Comes By, And Give Them My Business.

Lol!

Last edited:

So..you won't actually show your utter disgust by actually leaving.. You'll still support places that dare to hire gays...You'll just do it in secret?

There are no gays where you work?

So..you won't actually show your utter disgust by actually leaving.. You'll still support places that dare to hire gays...You'll just do it in secret?
I support the normal sales person or waiter.

Many business are forced by law and PC to hire homos. So it isn't their fault.

But if I see a business flying a gay rainbow flag. I refuse to patronize their store or business.

I support the normal sales person or waiter.

Many business are forced by law and PC to hire homos. So it isn't their fault.

But if I see a business flying a gay rainbow flag. I refuse to patronize their store or business.

You're supporting the *business*, and since businesses don't fly a "gay rainbow flag", you are essentially supporting equal treatment for homosexuals...in secret.

That makes you a closet gay supporter. You're simply not comfortable admitting that fact, which is why you're so vulgar when the discussion of gays does come up.

I bet they come in his food for a laugh...he probably has aids:D

A man walks into the doctors, he has all of the tests, the Doctor says "you have a new disease and you are going to die because there is no known cure, we will call it aids and the only way to contract this is to have sex with a monkey".The man said to the Doctor "Is there no other way I could have contracted this awful disease?". "Well", said the Doctor, "I suppose if you had been hunting and had killed the monkey and while skinning the monkey blood had gotten into an open wound on your body......" "YES" said the aids infected straight man, "Thats exactly what happened".

I bet they come in his food for a laugh...he probably has aids:D

A man walks into the doctors, he has all of the tests, the Doctor says "you have a new disease and you are going to die because there is no known cure, we will call it aids and the only way to contract this is to have sex with a monkey".The man said to the Doctor "Is there no other way I could have contracted this awful disease?". "Well", said the Doctor, "I suppose if you had been hunting and had killed the monkey and while skinning the monkey blood had gotten into an open wound on your body......" "YES" said the aids infected straight man, "Thats exactly what happened".

Disgusting and even more so because this stuff delights you.

Remember, they don't realize that they can't tell most of the time, so he probably was served by a gay person anyway. *snicker*

Thank God there is no homosexuality here in this quiet little town, so there's zero chance on having contact with sodomites here in the country side in Mississippi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back