Should the poor be required to pay taxes to the IRS?

Flat taxes are actually unequal but that's hard for people to understand if they won't do the math...

If they want the same Rights I have they damn well need to be contributing an equal percentage to me. Very simple. Now if you want to grant me more Rights or taje some of theirs away, then we can talk. Outside that nothing you say will mean anything to me.
Saying they as if they are different than you somehow. Everyone has the same right to not live under a repressive government and nothing is more repressive than a government taking food out of a poor person's mouth. Taxing the bottom of the scale like trying to get water from an empty well and does nothing but increase hardship.

Oh well,maybe you should think about that when you vote.
It just amazes me when I drive around Houston and see millions of people getting along just fine.
People are doing OK in Houston? Oh good, then everyone is doing OK, thank goodness.. And you can tell how their lives are just by driving through you say? Fascinating.

Maybe you should look at the reason why Einstein.
Pretty sure my point is you could not possibly know how millions are doing by driving your truck past them.

You can drive for eighty miles and see nothing but homes,so who's living in these homes? It sure ain't the poor.
Now if you're referring to inner city ghettos and barrios,I dont give a rats ass about those people because the vast majority of them are democrats...fuck em they're your problem,you created them.
Because I'm disagreeing with you I must be a Democrat? And the poor people can just die because they're maybe Democrats. Let me tell a secret, most poor don't vote because they feel no one cares about them. They don't watch the debates or go to the booths they just try to live in their tedium. While people like you say "fuck em, they're Democrats". People like you help perpetuate poverty with statements like that. Will texas just cecede already? I thought you guys had that big plan.

What the hell does cecede mean? And are you to poor for spell check?
If poor people are so uninterested in the political process and what it means in their daily life they have no one to blame but themselves,and in fact are poor through their own actions or lack thereof.

Oh well,maybe you should think about that when you vote.
It just amazes me when I drive around Houston and see millions of people getting along just fine.
Every post you continue to show your ignorance of poverty in America. Perhaps if you had some empathy you could at least see desperation on a few faces as you sped by.

Poverty in America? I've never seen so many fat impoverished people in my life.
And again..I have no sympathy for idiots who vote for their own demise.
If you can't see it it is because you refuse to see. I can only point but you have to do the looking. There are fat poor people because they eat a lot of cheap crappy bulk carbs instead of real food.

How many times do I have to tell you I dont give a rats ass about poor democrats?
How about poor GOPers?

And as I've said,I feel bad for them but I also know they will more than likely get out of the poor house on their own.
And you wont hear em crying about it.

Flat taxes are actually unequal but that's hard for people to understand if they won't do the math...

If they want the same Rights I have they damn well need to be contributing an equal percentage to me. Very simple. Now if you want to grant me more Rights or taje some of theirs away, then we can talk. Outside that nothing you say will mean anything to me.
It doesn't work that way, and it was never meant to because if that was actually true, you wouldn't have any rights either, you don't pay enough.

But do tell, why should a disabled American, who has never worked, have less rights than you?

Saying they as if they are different than you somehow. Everyone has the same right to not live under a repressive government and nothing is more repressive than a government taking food out of a poor person's mouth. Taxing the bottom of the scale like trying to get water from an empty well and does nothing but increase hardship.

They ARE different from me in every meaningful way. You want repression?..... look as those of us who are forced to pay to support these sub-juman ANIMALS.

The poor deserve nothing more than a shallow grave. You want hardship?.... imagine if/when we get pissed off and start going DC Sniper on every welfare office in the country.

It doesn't work that way, and it was never meant to because if that was actually true, you wouldn't have any rights either, you don't pay enough.

But do tell, why should a disabled American, who has never worked, have less rights than you?

Depends on why they are disabled. If the disability (or need for welfare bums) was caused by their own poor choices then we are simply subsidizing poor decision making which Darwinism says should be allowed to weed out the weak and stupid.

No, they have enough to worry about. They also hold barely any taxable shit.

They ARE different from me in every meaningful way. You want repression?..... look as those of us who are forced to pay to support these sub-juman ANIMALS.

The poor deserve nothing more than a shallow grave. You want hardship?.... imagine if/when we get pissed off and start going DC Sniper on every welfare office in the country.
It's refreshing to encounter such an unappoligetic fascist around here, usually you have to coax it out of them, BTW you seem to be much more of a sub-human animal than practically anyone here. Trying to shock me with monstrous opinions is useless, I am never shocked when one of you acts as if you would love to see the mass cremation ovens fire up again.

It's refreshing to encounter such an unappoligetic fascist around here, usually you have to coax it out of them, BTW you seem to be much more of a sub-human animal than practically anyone here. Trying to shock me with monstrous opinions is useless, I am never shocked when one of you acts as if you would love to see the mass cremation ovens fire up again.

I'm nit trying to shock anyone. I'm just being honest about the situation. These people add nothing to society but take large amounts from it. They claim some level of victimhood but their situation is almost always of their own making and they simply seek to avoid the consequences of their own mistakes.

I'm nit trying to shock anyone. I'm just being honest about the situation. These people add nothing to society but take large amounts from it. They claim some level of victimhood but their situation is almost always of their own making and they simply seek to avoid the consequences of their own mistakes.
Yes, that's a texbook fascist view that has always led to chaos, horror and collapse when some monster tries to impose cold order on a messy society.

Back to the OP...............the 1st dollar made by anyone goes to the feds. The second dollar goes to the state. Nobody can get more back than they put in. Then, everyone has skin in the game.

All food should have no type of tax, period. The government has a tax o everything you know! Does everyone know that they actually have tax on toilet paper?

If the fed wants to give poor people more money, they should have to legislate it through programs, and NOT bastardize the tax code. By using the tax code, it allows to many cheats to happen.

And I have a question for PaintmyHouse. Your example of those 2 people buying beer? What the hell was the poor person buying beer for in the 1st place? Shouldn't he instead be buying food?

Yes, that's a texbook fascist view that has always led to chaos, horror and collapse when some monster tries to impose cold order on a messy society.

The problem is,that too often the society tries to force that view on other nations or societies. I'm in favor of combining that view with Isolationism and Nationalism.

Back to the OP...............the 1st dollar made by anyone goes to the feds. The second dollar goes to the state. Nobody can get more back than they put in. Then, everyone has skin in the game.

All food should have no type of tax, period. The government has a tax o everything you know! Does everyone know that they actually have tax on toilet paper?

If the fed wants to give poor people more money, they should have to legislate it through programs, and NOT bastardize the tax code. By using the tax code, it allows to many cheats to happen.

And I have a question for PaintmyHouse. Your example of those 2 people buying beer? What the hell was the poor person buying beer for in the 1st place? Shouldn't he instead be buying food?
Try as you might it is mathematically impossible to make the poor pay for their own government assistance. Isn't that the ultimate aim of a more regressive tax code?

The problem is,that too often the society tries to force that view on other nations or societies. I'm in favor of combining that view with Isolationism and Nationalism.
Of course you are, so is Kim Jong Un.

Try as you might it is mathematically impossible to make the poor pay for their own government assistance. Isn't that the ultimate aim of a more regressive tax code?

Nobody has asked them to. I am just stating the case that "gifts" to anyone, should not be handed out through the tax code; and if ANYONE wants to give more, legislation must be required. Once that is done, the amount of money will be easy to follow, (libs will not like that) and Americans will become much more salty over the issue.

Nobody wants to deny anyone, anything, besides working peoples money that pay for people to do absolutely NOTHING, when instead, I could pay them to cut my grass!

Nobody has asked them to. I am just stating the case that "gifts" to anyone, should not be handed out through the tax code; and if ANYONE wants to give more, legislation must be required. Once that is done, the amount of money will be easy to follow, (libs will not like that) and Americans will become much more salty over the issue.

Nobody wants to deny anyone, anything, besides working peoples money that pay for people to do absolutely NOTHING, when instead, I could pay them to cut my grass!
I kind of get he gist of what you are saying, it sounds like you want the working poor to pay more and have to fight the politicians to get any of it back for any program that might benefit them. That's like what we have now only much worse.

Forum List

Back