Should We Abolish The Cops?

The leftists want to abolish the cops because they want to make it legal to commit crime.

Have they thought about this to the end? When the looting starts... the shooting starts.

Maybe it would be good idea to abolish the cops and let Americans take care of the criminality problem, once and for all! If they thought the police was brutal, just wait and see how Americans deal with criminals.
The leftists want to abolish the cops because they want to make it legal to commit crime.
Not one person has suggested that police should be abolished, dope.

When you remove money from the police, they need to cut officers. The more defunding, the more officers laid off.

The idea is to empower criminals and remove power from their protective services. Then when an emergency situation happens to somebody, and it takes two hours for an officer to respond, these very same people will be the first ones to cry the loudest.
When you remove money from the police, they need to cut officers. The more defunding, the more officers laid off.

The idea is to empower criminals and remove power from their protective services. Then when an emergency situation happens to somebody, and it takes two hours for an officer to respond, these very same people will be the first ones to cry the loudest.

That's your dopey interpretation. No one has suggested what you are saying, dope.

What do you think happens when they take money from the police department, you dope? Do you think cops will work for less money, less benefits? God you people are the uniformed voters if I ever seen any. There is only one place they can make cuts, and that is to the size of the force.

Just a fringe opinion piece...

abc_covid-19_061120b-1.jpg

Most democrats want to abolish the police. This means that almost all leftists want to abolish the police.
abc_covid-19_061120b-1.jpg

Most democrats want to abolish the police. This means that almost all leftists want to abolish the police.
Defunding doesn't mean abolishing, dope.
It means redirecting some of their funding to professionals specially trained to deal with issues the police should not be dealing with.

Police is entirely funded by state.

Defunding means the same as abolishing.
Police is entirely funded by state.

Defunding means the same as abolishing.
Defunding doesn't mean defunding entirely, dope.
Try reading what people are actually suggesting instead of lying like a degenerate.

I guess in lib la la land obeying the law is considered a “white thang” now

Abolitionists argue that because the institution of policing is deeply rooted in a history of white supremacy and settler colonialism and inseparable from the existing racial capitalist order”

Well, they think they should be able to walk around in strangers' houses and as long as they haven't stole anything yet they aren't committing a crime when they get shot or something, so yeah, they're stupid and so are the pols who let them keep thinking stupid shit like that. What they want is stopping arrests of black thugs for anything, period, and as we see that is what is happening in Democrat controlled cities. We have Republicans supporting that as well now, as long as nobody rich is victimized.
Many elected republicans are just fingerwetters with no fixed principles

Have they thought about this to the end? When the looting starts... the shooting starts.

Maybe it would be good idea to abolish the cops and let Americans take care of the criminality problem, once and for all! If they thought the police was brutal, just wait and see how Americans deal with criminals.

That's your dopey interpretation. No one has suggested what you are saying, dope.

What do you think happens when they take money from the police department, you dope? Do you think cops will work for less money, less benefits? God you people are the uniformed voters if I ever seen any. There is only one place they can make cuts, and that is to the size of the force.

No one has suggested this but you, dope
The idea is to empower criminals and remove power from their protective services.

The idea is to empower criminals and remove power from their protective services.

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm telling you what it is. So tell me genius, where else could a police department make cuts if not the size of their force? LA is talking about removing up to 150 million dollars from their PD to waste money in black communities. NYC is talking about a billion dollar cut in next years police budget.

I'm not suggesting anything, I'm telling you what it is. So tell me genius, where else could a police department make cuts if not the size of their force? LA is talking about removing up to 150 million dollars from their PD to waste money in black communities. NYC is talking about a billion dollar cut in next years police budget.
I'm not suggesting anything, I'm telling you what it is.
You're not. You're making shit up to fit your dopey narratives.
No one except you has suggested that this be done to "empower criminals" , ya degenerate liar.

No one except you has suggested that this be done to "empower criminals" , ya degenerate liar.

So what do you think would happen with many less police officers? Talk about a dope.

So what do you think would happen with many less police officers? Talk about a dope.
Try reading the pages of articles available when searched on this subject instead of making up dumb shit.

The police would only respond to criminal complaints. All otherss would be handled by appropriately trained professionals.

No one has suggested that criminals be empowered, dope.

Try reading the pages of articles available when searched on this subject instead of making up dumb shit.

The police would only respond to criminal complaints. All otherss would be handled by appropriately trained professionals.

Police are appropriately trained professionals, dope. So who is training these so-called professionals of yours? If they attend the police academy, they are no better or worse than the cops they have now. Are they going to work for free, because somebody has to pay them. It's got to come out of the police budget.

Again, less cops means more crime, and I can hardly wait for it to happen. We need to show everybody in the country what Democrat leadership looks like before our next national election.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

Police are appropriately trained professionals, dope. So who is training these so-called professionals of yours? If they attend the police academy, they are no better or worse than the cops they have now. Are they going to work for free, because somebody has to pay them. It's got to come out of the police budget.

Again, less cops means more crime, and I can hardly wait for it to happen. We need to show everybody in the country what Democrat leadership looks like before our next national election.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

You are using too many facts, and too little feels.

Rush Limbaugh
Police are appropriately trained professionals, dope.
They aren't at all, dope.
They aren't crisis counselors who should be dealing with domestic dispute issues, the suicidal, the mentally ill, those with substance abuse issues or the homeless.

The police should deal with criminal matters. Period.

Rush Limbaugh

LOL...
He hasn't ptesented any facts. Only his dopey opinions.

Rush Limbaugh

LOL...

See like this! Lots of feels and emoting and to hell with the facts.

Rush Limbaugh
Police are appropriately trained professionals, dope.
They aren't at all, dope.
They aren't crisis counselors who should be dealing with domestic dispute issues, the suicidal, the mentally ill, those with substance abuse issues or the homeless.

The police should deal with criminal matters. Period.

Good luck hiring and sending out shrinks to calls. The police are out there to enforce the law. Their motto is to serve and protect. That's their job. The issues you outline are for social workers, not police. If nobody is breaking the law, then the police are not called.

Rush Limbaugh

LOL...

Right, because you never post your dopey opinions. You only post facts. :laughing0301:

Abolishing the police is a utopian flight of fancy.

Perhaps, but this is an issue we can actually come together on. The Democrats want to defund or abolish their police, and we Republicans want to see them defund or abolish their police. Sounds like a win-win if you ask me.

They'll prioritize actual crime and not use them to shake down and harass people.

Good luck hiring and sending out shrinks to calls. The police are out there to enforce the law. Their motto is to serve and protect. That's their job. The issues you outline are for social workers, not police. If nobody is breaking the law, then the police are not called.

But the problem is we ask cops to do this kind of work, and they shouldn't be.

Forum List

Back