Shut up Romney!

If Romney would have shown balls like this during the past Election, he would likely be President right now. But instead, he was a milquetoast wuss. But now he's got balls. Sorry bro, too little too late. No one cares what you think.

He's getting hammered on his Facebook account, it's brutal

I agree especially since Trump endorsed him for POTUS four years ago. Romney spoke a different tune then baby.

Well, in defense of Mittens, his dad was president of American Motors and gave him a Nash Rambler for his 21st birthday instead of the million dollars the Donald got. Mitt made his own bones and didn't deal with the Mob or the Clintons like somebody else we know.

I'm sure he dealt with Teamsters, so he did in fact deal with the MOB, doofus.

I too am not certain this is going to help the GOP...perhaps get more conservatives out to vote, vs. the Trump followers...?

but this will probably back fire and make Trump supporters more adamant to not let the GOP establishment win.
That's EXACTLY what is happening. Been listening to FOXNEWS radio almost around the clock, including as I type this, and it's not good...for the Establishment that is.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If Romney would have shown balls like this during the past Election, he would likely be President right now. But instead, he was a milquetoast wuss. But now he's got balls. Sorry bro, too little too late. No one cares what you think.

He's getting hammered on his Facebook account, it's brutal

He might just cry like ole Jebby Bush almost did after Trump ripped him a new one. ;)

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

:lol:

The drumpfodder are really melting down.

What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump

:lol:

The drumpfodder are really melting down.

Or just recognizing how Romney totally embarrassed himself

Well, I think some of it is true, at least on the surface...but it could be that The Donald is just playing his crowds...and saying what they want to hear?

That's the point we're trying to make....he's pretending to be a conservative.
When CONservative stands for meddling in the ME,more wars,more sending jobs overseas via "free trade" yeah....I think its time conservatism bit the dust...funny how Tom's candidate is a supposed true conservative yet wants AMNESTY!

We as a nation are bearing witness to the Washington elites trying desperately to maintain their power and the status quo.
I don't understand this black/white, either/or argument.

The reason why the GOP wants to stop Drumpf can only be, HAS TO BE, because they want to stay in power. This makes no sense. A Drumpf presidency doesn't kick them out of office, doesn't diminish the power of the Legislative Branch, or prevent them from blocking everything he wants to do, as they've done with Obama.

Let me turn to national security and the safety of our homes and loved ones. Trump's bombast is already alarming our allies and fueling the enmity of our enemies. Insulting all Muslims will keep many of them from fully engaging with us in the urgent fight against ISIS. And for what purpose? Muslim terrorists would only have to lie about their religion to enter the country.

What he said on “60 Minutes” about Syria and ISIS has to go down as the most ridiculous and dangerous idea of the campaign season: Let ISIS take out Assad, he said, and then we can pick up the remnants. Think about that: Let the most dangerous terror organization the world has ever known take over a country? This is recklessness in the extreme.

Donald Trump tells us that he is very, very smart. I'm afraid that when it comes to foreign policy he is very, very not smart.

I am far from the first to conclude that Donald Trump lacks the temperament of be president. After all, this is an individual who mocked a disabled reporter, who attributed a reporter's questions to her menstrual cycle, who mocked a brilliant rival who happened to be a woman due to her appearance, who bragged about his marital affairs, and who laces his public speeches with vulgarity.

Donald Trump says he admires Vladimir Putin, while has called George W. Bush a liar. That is a twisted example of evil trumping good.

There is dark irony in his boasts of his sexual exploits during the Vietnam War while John McCain, whom he has mocked, was imprisoned and tortured.

Dishonesty is Trump's hallmark: He claimed that he had spoken clearly and boldly against going into Iraq. Wrong, he spoke in favor of invading Iraq. He said he saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11. Wrong, he saw no such thing. He imagined it. His is not the temperament of a stable, thoughtful leader. His imagination must not be married to real power.

The President of the United States has long been the leader of the free world. The president and yes the nominees of the country's great parties help define America to billions of people. All of them bear the responsibility of being an example for our children and grandchildren.

Think of Donald Trump's personal qualities, the bullying, the greed, the showing off, the misogyny, the absurd third grade theatrics. We have long referred to him as "The Donald." He is the only person in America to whom we have added an article before his name. It wasn't because he had attributes we admired.

Now imagine your children and your grandchildren acting the way he does. Will you welcome that? Haven't we seen before what happens when people in prominent positions fail the basic responsibility of honorable conduct? We have, and it always injures our families and our country.

Watch how he responds to my speech today. Will he talk about our policy differences or will he attack me with every imaginable low road insult? This may tell you what you need to know about his temperament, his stability, and his suitability to be president.

Trump relishes any poll that reflects what he thinks of himself. But polls are also saying that he will lose to Hillary Clinton.
Romney's correct about Trump, many Republicans are too blind to see it.

Note that Romney made this speech from Utah with a conservative, dignified backdrop of the Hinckley Institute, and not California where he has posh digs in La Jolla that only a Trump could afford. Trying to visually disassociate himself with vast wealth made by nefarious means....Too much kettle and pot calling here.

I dunno', I think it's about him jumping into the race since Cruz is detested almost as much as Trump and Rubio looks like he's too young to vote or drink.

I found his talk interesting as I managed to catch the repeat on cspan. But then all of sudden 'the Donald' appeared. Romney repeats the same mostly exaggerated, often completely false criticisms of Hillary Clinton. So if you're gonna call the kettle something make sure you're not the kettle. Too bad, but typical of why the republican party now has Trump as their candidate. Dishonest talk is all they do.

This should wake the entire nation up to the fact that it really is "us" vs "them". The American people be damned. We as a nation are bearing witness to the Washington elites trying desperately to maintain their power and the status quo. It's truly a sad day.

This 'stunt' that the GOPe and Romney just pulled is going to blow up. Strap yourselves in...

I think it means Rubio will win Utah. :lol: What baffles me is that the evangelicals wouldn't vote for a Mormon but are turning out in droves for a con man who: "Goes to church on Easter and Christmas Eve....oh, and "on Sundays" (he threw that in and looked around to see if anybody was snickering)
It should demonstrate to everyone that evangelicals are full of shit liars.

I think the RNC needed someone to be the spokes person that was not involved in an election....?

Seems like he's involved to me
Let me put it this way, Romney has nothing to lose, by doing this....even if he somehow jumped in to the race, he's not holding a Republican gvt position to lose.
I am sure that Romney paid off a few favors, and like got a nice paycheck, for this speech. He just executed the new world record ass kiss of all time. Most asses kissed with one speech and the worst contortions while doing so.
Here's the thing though, I do think that Romney truly believes every word he said about Mr. Trump...even if he did not write the speech or was called in 'as a favor'.
Romney also has the advantage of having nothing to lose, and speak honestly for a change.

Mitt made his own bones
Mitt Romney did not make his own bones.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back