Shut up Romney!

She won't win over Drumpf unless the votes are rigged. It is really that simple.
It's good that you're practicing your excuses! Other good ones are "Liberal Media" and "Drumpf wasn't a TRUE conservative".
Yep!

Another rightwing Republican myth is that Conservatives stayed home because of Romney, when the FACTS point out that more Republicans voted for Romney than voted for Bush II.

They simply don't want to face the TRUTH of the matter. That Obama simply had MORE votes!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I sure in the hell didn't vote for Romney. Only person I know did was my parents. I voted for Gary Johnson.
But YOU DIDN'T STAY HOME. Which is the LIE that's been perpetuated by the Republican Party ever since.

It's despicable!

We as a nation are bearing witness to the Washington elites trying desperately to maintain their power and the status quo.
I don't understand this black/white, either/or argument.

The reason why the GOP wants to stop Drumpf can only be, HAS TO BE, because they want to stay in power. This makes no sense. A Drumpf presidency doesn't kick them out of office, doesn't diminish the power of the Legislative Branch, or prevent them from blocking everything he wants to do, as they've done with Obama.
You don't get it because you're looking at it through the lenses of emotion. You don't like Trump and wish nothing but failure for him so you will not HONESTLY acknowledge whats going on. This isn't about my politics or your politics Synth.

If you're willing to step away from your disdain of Trump we can have a real discussion on whats going on. Otherwise we'll go no where.
I just want you to explain how a Drumpf presidency diminishes GOP status quo/power. McConnell and Ryan will still have control of the Legislature.

She won't win over Drumpf unless the votes are rigged. It is really that simple.
It's good that you're practicing your excuses! Other good ones are "Liberal Media" and "Drumpf wasn't a TRUE conservative".
Yep!

Another rightwing Republican myth is that Conservatives stayed home because of Romney, when the FACTS point out that more Republicans voted for Romney than voted for Bush II.

They simply don't want to face the TRUTH of the matter. That Obama simply had MORE votes!

I sure in the hell didn't vote for Romney. Only person I know did was my parents. I voted for Gary Johnson.

I supported Romney in 2008 but not in 2012. In 2012 he moved too far to the right trying to appease the neanderthals of the Republican Party. His trying to move so far to the right was the impetus for me switching parties.
LOL Romney and Far Right are 2 words that should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Romney isn't on the right. He is BARELY to the right of Obama.
Yep!

But YOU DIDN'T STAY HOME. Which is the LIE that's been perpetuated by the Republican Party ever since.

It's despicable!

Eh that's how they try and play it. Simply put a large minority of republicans HATED Romney.

Yep!

I supported Romney in 2008 but not in 2012. In 2012 he moved too far to the right trying to appease the neanderthals of the Republican Party. His trying to move so far to the right was the impetus for me switching parties.
LOL Romney and Far Right are 2 words that should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Romney isn't on the right. He is BARELY to the right of Obama.
Yep!

It's despicable!

Eh that's how they try and play it. Simply put a large minority of republicans HATED Romney.

Like I said, his "trying to move so far to the right" ......

We as a nation are bearing witness to the Washington elites trying desperately to maintain their power and the status quo.

The reason why the GOP wants to stop Drumpf can only be, HAS TO BE, because they want to stay in power. This makes no sense. A Drumpf presidency doesn't kick them out of office, doesn't diminish the power of the Legislative Branch, or prevent them from blocking everything he wants to do, as they've done with Obama.
You don't get it because you're looking at it through the lenses of emotion. You don't like Trump and wish nothing but failure for him so you will not HONESTLY acknowledge whats going on. This isn't about my politics or your politics Synth.

If you're willing to step away from your disdain of Trump we can have a real discussion on whats going on. Otherwise we'll go no where.
I just want you to explain how a Drumpf presidency diminishes GOP status quo/power. McConnell and Ryan will still have control of the Legislature.
Let me ask you this. Do you see, or will you acknowledge that the entire DC system is corrupt? Meaning run by bought and paid for politicians via special interests/lobbyist and big corporations.

Which of the below would represent the best "Fuck You" to Romney and his asshole buddies?

1. Gigantic write-in vote for Trump in November, ensuring a Democrat wih?

2. Gigantic shift of Trump voters to whoever The Democrat Party runs - making that plain when interviewed in the exit polls.

Since Romney and ABs want is to take America down then who are we to not help them?

Let me ask you this. Do you see, or will you acknowledge that the entire DC system is corrupt? Meaning run by bought and paid for politicians via special interests/lobbyist and big corporations.
Not entirely. I think Romney's heart was in the right place, and I think Ryan is still trying to move the country in a positive direction. I'm not very enthusiastic about anyone in the potus race. Kasich is not a crook, but he's certainly biz-first friendly. He's old. Rubio is too young. Cruz is too hated.

Because you're supposed to go with the party, hence the Party leader.

You should not be changing what people said by altering a quote box. It shows how desperate you are.
I didn't change a goddamned thing, fucker.
Yes you did you changed the spelling as to cram your shit onto my post. Glad to see you so easily show what a liar you are.

Well, I think some of it is true, at least on the surface...but it could be that The Donald is just playing his crowds...and saying what they want to hear?

That's the point we're trying to make....he's pretending to be a conservative.
When CONservative stands for meddling in the ME,more wars,more sending jobs overseas via "free trade" yeah....I think its time conservatism bit the dust...funny how Tom's candidate is a supposed true conservative yet wants AMNESTY!
Isn't that what liberals have been trying to beat into your thick sculls for decades?

Clinton is the same damn thing. Liberals want Amnesty as well so these republicans are the same damn thing as the liberals are.

Trump wants to end Illegal Immigration. He's the only Candidate being honest and clear on the issue. The rest in both Parties want the status-quo or Amnesty. He's the right Candidate at the right time.
Sure Trump wants to end illegal immigration. He said so in 2016. All those decades of not holding that position before is just water under the bridge.

Trump supporters are just like the Obama lemmings. Just play your flute and they'll follow you off the cliff.

Yep!

Yep!

It's despicable!

I want you to acknowledge that the Republican Party has been lying to you and that you've been lapping it up for decades.

When CONservative stands for meddling in the ME,more wars,more sending jobs overseas via "free trade" yeah....I think its time conservatism bit the dust...funny how Tom's candidate is a supposed true conservative yet wants AMNESTY!
Isn't that what liberals have been trying to beat into your thick sculls for decades?

Clinton is the same damn thing. Liberals want Amnesty as well so these republicans are the same damn thing as the liberals are.

Trump wants to end Illegal Immigration. He's the only Candidate being honest and clear on the issue. The rest in both Parties want the status-quo or Amnesty. He's the right Candidate at the right time.
Sure Trump wants to end illegal immigration. He said so in 2016. All those decades of not holding that position before is just water under the bridge.

Trump supporters are just like the Obama lemmings. Just play your flute and they'll follow you off the cliff.
Why would he even give a shit decades before? He wasn't a politician

You should not be changing what people said by altering a quote box. It shows how desperate you are.
Yes you did you changed the spelling as to cram your shit onto my post. Glad to see you so easily show what a liar you are.
R money blasts Drumpf......lol watch the repub party fall apart A thing of beauty BOOM !!!

Yep!

Yep!

It's despicable!

I want you to acknowledge that the Republican Party has been lying to you and that you've been lapping it up for decades.

never happen mark They'll cut off their right arms rather than admit to the truth

Yep!

Yep!

It's despicable!

Its why I was never a republican....never called myself one nor registered as one. Both parties lie absolutely.

R money blasts Drumpf......lol watch the repub party fall apart A thing of beauty BOOM !!!
Nothing is falling apart but I am sure the loons will keep on dreaming.

He's at least attempting to tackle the issue. What are the other Candidates in both Parties doing? They're saying and doing nothing. They want the status-quo or Amnesty. I give Trump a lot of props for being brave enough to take a stand. He wants to end Illegal Immigration, and so do i.

Last edited:
What the hell is the looser running his mouth for? I went door to door for this guy and he failed to get people out to the polls and lost to Obama. Who's going listen to this guy really? I'm a Cruz guy but think Romney should STFU about Trump
Now we know who Rightwanger is...the real Mittster....what a fucking farce. Hard to argue that this split might allow Hillary a victory...if she is not in jail come November.

Why would he even give a shit decades before? He wasn't a politician
Thanks for making my point. You have nothing to back up the rhetoric he has made in the past year.

Mr "the Bible is my favorite book" who says Two Corrintians and can't name a verse from the Bible is the best salesman since PT Barnum.

Forum List

Back