So are we all in agreement that sexual harassment means........

In the last 6 months, approximately how many women have you tried to seduce? And on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hottest) where would you rank them?
It is about equality, not merely "shilling for poon".

I am not the gender that claims I can't handle uncommitted safe sex, or clamor for really really serious relationships at every opportunity.

I really can handle it.

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

Simply, because she is a girl and I am a guy.

And, practice makes perfect.

So you aren't going to answer my question?

And what you call "shilling for poon" is actually convincing a woman to share it with you. If you won't "shill" the next guy will. So he gets laid and you are left jerking off.

What you want is what lots of guys want. To put it into economic terms, she has a highly sought after product and she gets to set the price.

So you have not actually tried to seduce any women?
I am not running for Congress. Only our elected representatives stand around and take voice votes, and have public policy enacted as law.

Women have more practice and higher numbers. Are women simply cowards for free?

You want a woman to submit to sex whether they are sexually attracted to you or not. Regardless of how you couch that in political or economic terms, it will not happen the way you want. That is just a fact of life. It is not about equality. It is about you being afraid to try to seduce women and wanting them to come and offer themselves to you. There is nothing in it for them. Unless they are very ugly, they can get a guy to pursue them, spend money on them, treat them as though they have great value, and then do whatever it is you want to "practice". Why would they do it your way?
Only in that fantasy. Why are there Any women who complain they aren't getting used enough.

Just send them over, problem solved.

What reason do they have for coming over? You have said you haven't had enough practice. You have said you don't have money for dates. Why would the select you?

I agree. Some women simply get paid to lie to us and let me my turn.

Just capilalism for a market friendly price, not social morals for free.

I am not the gender that claims I can't handle uncommitted safe sex, or clamor for really really serious relationships at every opportunity.

I really can handle it.

I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

And what you call "shilling for poon" is actually convincing a woman to share it with you. If you won't "shill" the next guy will. So he gets laid and you are left jerking off.

What you want is what lots of guys want. To put it into economic terms, she has a highly sought after product and she gets to set the price.

I am not running for Congress. Only our elected representatives stand around and take voice votes, and have public policy enacted as law.

You want a woman to submit to sex whether they are sexually attracted to you or not. Regardless of how you couch that in political or economic terms, it will not happen the way you want. That is just a fact of life. It is not about equality. It is about you being afraid to try to seduce women and wanting them to come and offer themselves to you. There is nothing in it for them. Unless they are very ugly, they can get a guy to pursue them, spend money on them, treat them as though they have great value, and then do whatever it is you want to "practice". Why would they do it your way?
Only in that fantasy. Why are there Any women who complain they aren't getting used enough.

What reason do they have for coming over? You have said you haven't had enough practice. You have said you don't have money for dates. Why would the select you?
Hello, I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

Simply because, I am a guy and you are a girl.

YOu want it offered to you for free. No money spent, no seduction, and no relationship. If other men are offering to take them on dates, seduce them and actually show an interest in attracting them, why would a woman choose you? What are you offering that makes you the better choice?

And, for the last time, there are no "turns".

Hello, I am looking for girl friends who are willing to help me practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work.

YOu are wanting a girl to let you put your hands all over her body and in her most intimate places. You have to give her a better reason than "I am a guy and you are a girl". You have never answered my question of what you are offering that makes you a better choice than another girl. That is the key.

YOu want it offered to you for free. No money spent, no seduction, and no relationship. If other men are offering to take them on dates, seduce them and actually show an interest in attracting them, why would a woman choose you? What are you offering that makes you the better choice?

YOu are wanting a girl to let you put your hands all over her body and in her most intimate places. You have to give her a better reason than "I am a guy and you are a girl". You have never answered my question of what you are offering that makes you a better choice than another girl. That is the key.
Guys don't have a problem with that, why do women?

Well you just keep looking. YOu haven't found one yet and you have been talking about it here for a year or two. Think of the practice you could have had if you would merely work on seduction instead of your ridiculous "I want my turn" nonsense.

And still you do not answer my question.

Perhaps if you would look for a guy to practice your full body massage with the happy ending you would have more luck.

Well you just keep looking. YOu haven't found one yet and you have been talking about it here for a year or two. Think of the practice you could have had if you would merely work on seduction instead of your ridiculous "I want my turn" nonsense.
If only, there were nice girls who are willing to be friends for free when the guy has no money.

Perhaps if you would look for a guy to practice your full body massage with the happy ending you would have more luck.
It is about equality. How serious can women be.

If only, there were nice girls who are willing to be friends for free when the guy has no money.

I am sure there are. But what you want if Friend with Benefits.

Why not try and make some money?

It is about equality. How serious can women be.

Very serious. It is not about equality. It is about you getting what you want.

"Board"? You mean "bored"? LOL
You're in liberal denial. He "walked" his fingers over to her breast. You can see it on the video. If that was Trump you would be calling for his impeachment for being a pedophile and you know it.
Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.
You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden
If Trump put his hands on little girl's breasts I would not be defending him. And for you to say "THERE IS NOTHING THERE" says all we need to know about you, pal. The camera doesn't lie. Just run that pervert in 2020, PLEASE. He'll be known as the pedophile candidate, and he'll lose like Mondale lost in 1984. Do it.
Ok weirdo, you go ahead and keep insisting that Biden molested a little girl in front of the press core, while the sane people laugh at you and then the other partisan hacks dumb enough to make such outrageous claims. Just don’t expect to be taken seriously or respected
You illustrate that the left is so morally bankrupt you are now stooping to defending the groping of children. Not the least bit surprising.
Yeah nice try. You can’t just fabricate a grope that no sane minded person will recognize and then say I’m defending it. Wasn’t the girl the child of a Republican congressman? Don’t you think if the child of a congressman was groped by the VP in front of the press core there would have been headlines around America about it followed by impeachment? Since that didn’t happen are you saying the parents of the child are defending child molestation against their own daughter? Are you starting to see how ridiculous this conversation is and how stupid you are sounding?

Speaking of defending child molesters, what’s your stance on the Moore situation? Bring on he hypocrisy you dupe

I can't find any nice girls for free when I don't have enough money.

Why is prostitution outlawed and not, being a lousy helpmeet with lousy customer service.

In the last 6 months, approximately how many women have you tried to seduce? And on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hottest) where would you rank them?

I really can handle it.

Why is prostitution outlawed and not, being a lousy helpmeet with lousy customer service.

I really can handle it.

Go to craigslist

I really can handle it.

The money should be for whatever the guy wants

I really can handle it.

If he pays for it, he can get what he wants. Daniel Palos wants female friends to volunteer to let him "practice" on them with no strings attached. If they won't submit (whether they are attracted to him or not) they cannot be his friend.

I really can handle it.

If he pays for it, he can get what he wants. Daniel Palos wants female friends to volunteer to let him "practice" on them with no strings attached. If they won't submit (whether they are attracted to him or not) they cannot be his friend.

Well Daniel should be buying them dinner or do something in exchange for all the practicing. Especially if they are traveling to him

I really can handle it.

Well Daniel should be buying them dinner or do something in exchange for all the practicing. Especially if they are traveling to him

I have told him as much.

I really can handle it.

I really can handle it.

What you mean women have more practice?

I really can handle it.

I really can handle it.

The women he wants are not virgins and he is?

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

The key word is "unwanted", in most cases.

But its unwanted if there is no sexual attraction
What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

Then you do whatever you want. Everything will be the same when you wake up.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to be friends in modern times.

I really can handle it.

The law of large numbers applies.

I really can handle it.

Sexual harassment is putting your hands (or other body parts) on someone without them wanting it. It is using the power you have, either from professional or social sources, to force someone to allow sexual contact they do not want.

The key word is "unwanted", in most cases.

But its unwanted if there is no sexual attraction
What if she claims practice makes perfect and nice boy friends do in modern times?

Then you do whatever you want. Everything will be the same when you wake up.
If Only, I could find nice girls who are willing to be friends in modern times.

If you want to HAVE a friend, BE a friend. Of course, that would certainly not include withholding your friendship until they submit to your sexual advances.

The only way you plan will have any hope is if you make friends with a fat, homely girl. They are likely to be desperate enough to throw it on you.

I really can handle it.

Solution: Give danielpalos a $100 gift card to the local washy washy. :badgrin:

In other news: Dudes, tell me you minded anytime she said: "Well ok, but hurry up and make it quick."

:banana:

In other other news: danielpalos probably doesn't know that every now and then, all women wake up a plan to wreck your day for some reason.

Oh man, I have the perfect solution, and it pisses them off to the max!

I call them on it and walk out the door. "You ain't gonna ruin my day, haha!" :badgrin:

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Most humans dont mind that kind of attention someone good looking. Most people dont like being hit on by a ugly person

Am i right? Talk to me
So we agree it's robbery if I DON'T want to give my money to you?

NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION?

Am i right? Talk to me

I have a rule and that is never tell a woman a damn thing. I was ask recently if I liked the way this Sheila looked and I told her less make-up make her look beautiful, well that was the wrong answer.

So screw them and before you claim I am ugly, well I look like Bruce Willis, just for your FYI...

Get your girl friends involved. Why are there Any women claiming to be sexually unsatisfied?

Some guys are even willing to practice full body massage with happy ending and g spot focus work, simply because, nice boy friends do, in modern times.

Forum List

Back