So, is Trump breaking a few eggs or burning down the kitchen?

The posse may be getting too close. If you want to stymie an investigation, firing the director of the body investigating you is a sure way to do it.

If the reasoning is that it just "took time" to replace him, much larger governmental organizations had new leadership appointed and confirmed by the Senate... that excuse doesn't hold water.

Not really. Trump isn't under any investigation. That is a fact/ those who were (Mike Flynn) are gone and those who thought their may be issues stopped trying to get jobs. And Comey was not investigating shit. He sat at a desk and went on TV. That's all. This is why all this hyperbole. This investigation is dying. Look, you libs are acting like Republicans did after Half Black Jesus was elected. Given time Trump will step on his dick and be in real trouble. If you really believe Russia hacked everyone's brains and made them not like Hillary, are you all not being Russia's Little munchkins?

It is not a fact that Trump is not under investigation

Despite Trump's lies.....Comey never said it

It's a fact till you show otherwise. You can not and you won't just like the last guy who said what you did. Trump is NOT under investigation. Trump him self WAS NOT under investigation for collusion with Russia and you can show nothing that says Donald Trump was or it under investigation. That's a fact.

Comey specifically told Congress that Trump WAS under investigation

Well, yesterday - the day after Comey's firing - sure was interesting. Most of the media was in hysterics, Rush was positively giddy, CNN was talking about the literal end of our republic as we know it, and of course Fox didn't notice anything unusual happening.

As for me, my personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is creating absolute chaos at a level somehow far beyond everything I had feared, opening the door for the "progressives" (ha) in the Democratic party to take back control before long, and before the party can first go through its badly-needed Reformation. Wild, insane swings, back and forth, the last thing we need right now.

They say "you have to break a few eggs to make the omelette", and holy shit, I don't see any intact eggs anywhere and I'm definitely smelling smoke.

So how about you? Is this what you expected (good or bad), or have we managed to go beyond your expectations (good or bad)?

Chaos ? Stop panicking. Take a deep breath and relax. See, the news guys on cable have to keep you scared so you will watch their news channel. It would be best to hold any news report on TV in the same reguards as a young teens excuse for being out all night. There is no chaos. Just folks being manipulated with their emotions.

There is also no FBI director since, you know, there was no planning involved in the firing…. It would be news if there was a day that didn’t involve chaos at the White House.

No planning ?
Correct. Comey found out on television.

Okay, I don’t believe for a second you are just a kid, but that was a very naive remarke.
I can’t believe you cannot correctly spell the word “remark”.
This foreign was planned alright.
Another hit!
I do not like how it was done at all. Asshole or not, Comey was a professional, even if he sucked at his job. Instead of this being handlethe way adults do it he was fired like some guy who delivers pizza. That was wrong, but still needed to happen. The Russia investigation was the last hope for now. Likely, it was coming to an end anyway. That's why all the drama now.

Someday you’ll either run out of bullets or toes.

Wow. And adult CAN be that naive.

The posse may be getting too close. If you want to stymie an investigation, firing the director of the body investigating you is a sure way to do it.

If the reasoning is that it just "took time" to replace him, much larger governmental organizations had new leadership appointed and confirmed by the Senate... that excuse doesn't hold water.

Not really. Trump isn't under any investigation. That is a fact/ those who were (Mike Flynn) are gone and those who thought their may be issues stopped trying to get jobs. And Comey was not investigating shit. He sat at a desk and went on TV. That's all. This is why all this hyperbole. This investigation is dying. Look, you libs are acting like Republicans did after Half Black Jesus was elected. Given time Trump will step on his dick and be in real trouble. If you really believe Russia hacked everyone's brains and made them not like Hillary, are you all not being Russia's Little munchkins?

Exactly, libs are now in desperation mode and throwing everything at the wall in a white seething rage. Its funny and embarrassing to watch.

thanks for the chuckle…

I’m enjoying watching the chaos and daily circus from the White House.

More like democrat party in chaos.

Exactly, libs are now in desperation mode and throwing everything at the wall in a white seething rage. Its funny and embarrassing to watch.

thanks for the chuckle…

I’m enjoying watching the chaos and daily circus from the White House.

Oh so am I.

It is not a fact that Trump is not under investigation

Despite Trump's lies.....Comey never said it

It's a fact till you show otherwise. You can not and you won't just like the last guy who said what you did. Trump is NOT under investigation. Trump him self WAS NOT under investigation for collusion with Russia and you can show nothing that says Donald Trump was or it under investigation. That's a fact.

Comey specifically told Congress that Trump WAS under investigation

Pleas direct me to a quot, preferably on YouTube and I'll admit I am wrong.

The timing of it is key to what Trump actually thinks of Comey's job performance. If this was about Comey mishandling the investigation into Clinton's emails, he would have fired him months ago.

Except he praised Comey for those actions saying he regained his credibility.
Hell, Trump's most recent attestations of his confidence in Comey came just last month.
  • OCTOBER 28, 2016 - The day Comey announced the FBI was investigating new Clinton emails

"The FBI - after discovering new emails, is re-opening their investigation into Hillary Clinton," Trump said at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire. "I have great respect for the FBI for righting this wrong."

• JANUARY 22, 2017 - Trump attends a law enforcement reception on his second full day as president

"He's become more famous than me," Trump said of Comey to a crowd at a reception. Before making the comment, Trump called out to Comey, who was in the crowd. Comey approached Trump who shook his hand before embracing him in a hug.

• APRIL 12, 2017 - Trump's interview with Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo

"It's not too late [to ask Comey to step down], but, you know, I have confidence in him."
What of note happened between April and last Tuesday?
The short is that Trump is a "fair weather friend." Period.

The timing of it is key to what Trump actually thinks of Comey's job performance. If this was about Comey mishandling the investigation into Clinton's emails, he would have fired him months ago.

Not just praised him, but stuck his tongue in his ear.

Trump Appears To Blow A Kiss At FBI Director James Comey | HuffPost
I guess you haven't studied leadership tactics. Trump likes to give everyone that works for him the benefit of the doubt. He lays out on day one what his expectations are, then allows them to go to it. If they fail he fires their ass and he finds someone who is up to the job. He supported Comey with his words and his actions. He hoped Comey would conduct himself better. He gave him his chance and Comey blew it. End of story.

Well, yesterday - the day after Comey's firing - sure was interesting. Most of the media was in hysterics, Rush was positively giddy, CNN was talking about the literal end of our republic as we know it, and of course Fox didn't notice anything unusual happening.

As for me, my personal nightmare scenario is playing out in real time: Trump is creating absolute chaos at a level somehow far beyond everything I had feared, opening the door for the "progressives" (ha) in the Democratic party to take back control before long, and before the party can first go through its badly-needed Reformation. Wild, insane swings, back and forth, the last thing we need right now.

They say "you have to break a few eggs to make the omelette", and holy shit, I don't see any intact eggs anywhere and I'm definitely smelling smoke.

So how about you? Is this what you expected (good or bad), or have we managed to go beyond your expectations (good or bad)?

Chaos ? Stop panicking. Take a deep breath and relax. See, the news guys on cable have to keep you scared so you will watch their news channel. It would be best to hold any news report on TV in the same reguards as a young teens excuse for being out all night. There is no chaos. Just folks being manipulated with their emotions.

There is also no FBI director since, you know, there was no planning involved in the firing…. It would be news if there was a day that didn’t involve chaos at the White House.
The chaos is media created.

I see no actual footage of operations inside the White House You only see the medias perceptions of everything which is laughably blown way out of proportion.

I guess you haven't studied leadership tactics. Trump likes to give everyone that works for him the benefit of the doubt. He lays out on day one what his expectations are, then allows them to go to it. If they fail he fires their ass and he finds someone who is up to the job. He supported Comey with his words and his actions. He hoped Comey would conduct himself better. He gave him his chance and Comey blew it. End of story.

:lol: Gosh, go to the Kellyanne school of spin did you?

Studied leadership tactics? I was a leadership instructor.

Where is your evidence of this particular leadership"style"?
What is this "tactic" you seem to think he's employing called?

The chaos is media created.

I see no actual footage of operations inside the White House You only see the medias perceptions of everything which is laughably blown way out of proportion.

Pretty much.

:lol: Gosh, go to the Kellyanne school of spin did you?

Studied leadership tactics? I was a leadership instructor.

Where is your evidence of this particular leadership"style"?
What is this "tactic" you seem to think he's employing called?
So you hate Kellyanne now?

Is this part of the Left's War On Women????

To answer your question - Good managers create good leaders. This is something that I learned in the military when I was a non-commissioned officer. You can choose to show a lack of trust in your employees by dictating everything they do or you can let them know what is expected and support them any way you can. The latter tends to bring out leadership traits in individuals that have special abilities and produces a more productive workforce.

However, if your subordinate leaders fail to meet the standard, you give them the axe. The point is that substandard performance is not tolerated. 6 Leadership Styles, And When You Should Use Them

Comey reportedly refused to even provide details of who unmasked Americans to Congress that were requested. He refused to investigate leaks. These were felonies by Obama Administration officials. He failed to hand over his recommendations to the Attorney General after investigations were completed. The list goes on and on. Even Democrats were demanding he step down. The new Assistant Attorney General said that he and Comey found no common ground, so that was the last straw.

Trump realizes his mistake, and hires Comey back. Headline reads, "Trump flip flops again, decisions can't be trusted!"
Trump didn't hire Comey, you idiot.

Comey was already 3 years into a 10 year appointment.

I have no trust in Trump.

That does not, however, have anything to do with the optics nor judgment nor arrogance nor incompetency attributable to this Administration.
Obviously it does, or you wouldn't feel that way. Your opinion colors your perceptions.

The left lived off of a positive perception of Obama, or to put it another way, they were wearing Rose-Colored Glasses.
To wit; Everything Obama did must have had a good reason.

However, you've swallowed the media's false narrative that everything Trump does has to have been for a bad reason.

When it came to Obama, sending billions of our tax dollars to Iran, a known terrorist state and sworn enemy, must have had some justification.
But Trump fires his FBI director for incompetence and you feel he did a terrible thing.

James Comey was roundly criticized for handing Trump the election. He had zero credibility. His approvals were down at the level of the US Congress and serial killers.
Now that he's gone he's supposedly been unfairly sacked by a president that you idiots think is under investigation.
Oh...poor James Comey. Let's give him an award now.
Of course my opinion colors my perception.

Your opinion colors your perception, as well.

Dog bites Man.

That's a Gimme... obvious.

But the perception that the Trump Administration is optics-blind and arrogant and dissembling and opaque and incompetent, is well-founded in evidence, since January 20, 2017.

You just haven't come to grips yet, that you backed a charlatan and shell-game flim-flam man, who is incapable of delivering on his promises, and who has no center of gravity.

I, for one, am totally in favor of harsh pursuit of Illegal Aliens, and aggressive pursuit of better trade deals, and to stop screwing-around with several foreign powers.

Your boy, however, and his demagogic autocratic tendencies and self-aggrandizing and self-enriching misuse of power, was predictable, and far too high a price to pay.
And thus you prove my point.
We prove each others' point... namely, that opinions color perceptions... not exactly news, eh?
Apparently it is.
Some of us are unable to accept the truth.
Indeed.

I watched a bit of Fox yesterday. It certainly wasn't business as usual with the Comey story dominating the day so I'm not sure what you're going on about. They just didn't act hysterical about it, they reported it & the possible implications. They reported the News rather than making it by adding their own bullshit hysterics to it.

Trump has cobwebs in the wind mills of his so called mind...he is a Kitchen Arsonist ...

Trump tells The Economist he invented the phrase 'priming the pump'
hqdefault.jpg

By Mallory Shelbourne - 05/11/17 07:43 AM EDT

Trump tells The Economist he invented the phrase 'priming the pump'

'So, is Trump breaking a few eggs or burning down the kitchen?'

Neither. He is just pissing off and 'triggering' snowflakes / liberals and Washington Establishment / 'Status Quo' politicians.

Trump administration is looking like the Hindenburg arriving in New Jersey...Oh the Humanity ...

soon, only a war or a major terrorist attack can save this so called administration.

Are you claiming that Rod Rosenstein conducted his review months ago and wrote the memo months ago?

Much todo about nothing I'm afraid. Trump isn't creating anything. When you enter a house full of cockroaches, it takes a pretty big exterminator to get the bugs under control.

Forum List

Back