So much for Republicans being at the forefront of civil rights in the 60

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.

Donald Trump, the new leader of the Republican Party, vilifying John Lewis, a black man who actually fought for civil rights in the 60's.

Never heard of him to this week,..

What I read now he is going senile..

This:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-14-at-5.49.15-PM-600x232.png

John Lewis may have had his moments in the past against the Democrats, but today he is no more than a typical Democrat thug.

Go figure.

So you can't criticized him after his inane comments because he was part Civil Rights Movement? How did his big loudmouth ass get that immunity?

So you can't criticized him after his inane comments because he was part Civil Rights Movement? How did his big loudmouth ass get that immunity?

Trump believes Obama was not a legitimate president. Lewis believes Trump is not legitimate.

Go ahead. Say they're both full of shit.

This:

View attachment 106878

When Trump gets beaten up fighting for civil rights, get back to us.
He got beaten up fighting for civil rights...and...so...hello 2017.

I'm pointing out that you RWnuts love to claim credit for the civil rights movement for REPUBLICANS.

Trump walked right into Lewis's right cross and has been flailing ever since.

What a pitiful week this will be for the Alt Right, the Far Right, and the president-elect.

This:

View attachment 106878

When Trump gets beaten up fighting for civil rights, get back to us.

blahblahblah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzz

Lewis getting beaten up by Alabama Democrat-KKK members in the 1960s doesn't give him Carte Noire to lie about other people for the rest of his life.

The far right of the GOP is as bad as the Dems were in the 1940s.
Dems in the 40's? You mean when they were filled with right wing Southern confederate conservatives?
Hey everyone...lets talk about the civil rights movement forever, even though it ended in 1960's. I want to march for social Justice because I have white guilt. Newsflash...segregation ended years ago.

Forum List

Back