Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

I suspect Trump has a FUCKLOAD more information than you do.

But you have more hate, so it all works out....

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.
Who cares?
I do, if you don’t then don’t join the thread
Your hero got blowed up. Deal with it.

I said and I quote
“Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!”

You done with the word game distractions now? It’s getting really boring

in comment #29 you said different,,,

whats your complaint??? or are you just ragging again??
whats my complaint? It’s more a question about an observation and It’s pretty clear in the OP

your OP says you wanted them to lie to us and say they were on their way to blow up our embassy,,,
It does? Can you point out where it says that? here I’ll even paste it for you. Liar
——-

"simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

this is a lie and you wanted them to post it,,,
It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read. I don’t have the intel so I obviously can’t post the real thing. I’m peaking shit together because they don’t know how to message.

saying he was on his way to blow something up is way different than just looking into doing it,,,

I dont understand your complaint???
I said and I quote
“Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!”

whats my complaint? It’s more a question about an observation and It’s pretty clear in the OP

your OP says you wanted them to lie to us and say they were on their way to blow up our embassy,,,
saying he was on his way to blow something up is way different than just looking into doing it,,,

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

Are you contending he made up the intel on Soleimani? What evidence do we have that Trump just made this up out of the blue?
Im not contending anything more than the fact that the messaging has been extremely strange in my eyes. So I’m presenting why and asking for other people’s thoughts. Why do you think it took this long to say that the imminent threat was Soleimani looking to blow up the embassy?
How fast did you want it?
In their statement following the attack or as an answer after the first time they were asked about the imminent threat. Don’t you agree?
No I think it was carried out just fine .. there were many developments in the hours after. I’m sure the last thing on there mind was telling you something you already knew
Pompeo was asked it in every Sunday show and he dodged, pence was asked and he said he couldn’t answer for national security purposes. 4 intel officials briefed congress in a classified hearing and wouldn’t tell them as much. Now, today Trump says this, and you don't think that’s strange? Are you that much of a puppet?
He said there was a Imminent attack.. hello the generals just flew to Iraq after a embassy riot.. what do you think was next? Christmas presents? Come on

It does? Can you point out where it says that? here I’ll even paste it for you. Liar
——-

"simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have been made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read
Um, quotation marks are used when actually quoting someone..............not when making shit up, Schifferbrains Jr.

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

Are you contending he made up the intel on Soleimani? What evidence do we have that Trump just made this up out of the blue?
Im not contending anything more than the fact that the messaging has been extremely strange in my eyes. So I’m presenting why and asking for other people’s thoughts. Why do you think it took this long to say that the imminent threat was Soleimani looking to blow up the embassy?
In their statement following the attack or as an answer after the first time they were asked about the imminent threat. Don’t you agree?
No I think it was carried out just fine .. there were many developments in the hours after. I’m sure the last thing on there mind was telling you something you already knew
Pompeo was asked it in every Sunday show and he dodged, pence was asked and he said he couldn’t answer for national security purposes. 4 intel officials briefed congress in a classified hearing and wouldn’t tell them as much. Now, today Trump says this, and you don't think that’s strange? Are you that much of a puppet?

whats strange about it???
there is a possibility they are telling the truth and youre just butthurt you werent read into it before the rest of us,,,

Who cares?
I do, if you don’t then don’t join the thread
I don't.

Neither does anyone with an IQ in double digits.

Have fun being butthurt.:5_1_12024:
See ya

I suspect Trump has a FUCKLOAD more information than you do.

But you have more hate, so it all works out....
No shit he has more info. Did you not understand the point of the OP?

——-

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read. I don’t have the intel so I obviously can’t post the real thing. I’m peaking shit together because they don’t know how to message.

but its a false statement,,and know how butthurt you get its best if they stick to the truth,,,

the real thing was in your first paragraph,,,

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

He said there was a Imminent attack.. hello the generals just flew to Iraq after a embassy riot.. what do you think was next? Christmas presents? Come on
i think when people ask what the imminent attack was they shouldn’t dodge it for over a week and then come out and say he was looking to blow up the embassy. Why didn’t they just say that when asked the first time?

we werent friends with Iran under Obama, my friends, but at least we werent enemies.

Trump has thrown that away recklessly

i think when people ask what the imminent attack was they shouldn’t dodge it for over a week and then come out and say he was looking to blow up the embassy. Why didn’t they just say that when asked the first time?
Strategy, diplomacy, military planning,, is this a serious question? You think you know better then pompao?

——-

It’s not a lie dumb ass it’s an example of a simple statement that they could have been made. That’s why there’s quotes around it... Learn how to read
Um, quotation marks are used when actually quoting someone..............not when making shit up, Schifferbrains Jr.

——-

Not when prefaced with a “such as” statement... then they became “finger quotes” to show the “example”. This is elementary stuff. You really don’t understand?

they might be a little busy but you should call them and ask them,,,

This is extremely amusing.

The Trump administration is confused.

Iraq’s prime minister said that the U.S. military sent a letter regarding American troop withdrawal from the country, Reuters reported Tuesday, further deepening confusion over plans for troops in the region.

The news comes on the heels of the Pentagon’s admission that the letter informing Iraq’s Defense Ministry that U.S.-led coalition troops would leave Iraq “was a mistake.”

Trump suggested Thursday that he ordered the killing of Iran’s top military commander last week to disrupt a previously undisclosed plot to attack the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. “We did it because they were looking to blow up our embassy," Trump said.

Trump declined to share further details about the alleged plot to destroy the embassy.

Then, answering a follow-up question on the subject, he suggested that the evidence of such a plot was out in the open, pointing to protesters who stormed the U.S. embassy in Baghdad just days before the drone attack that killed Soleimani. “No, I think it was obvious, if you look at the protests,” Trump responded when asked for more details about the supposed embassy plot.

Despite Trump saying they were looking to blow up our embassy Trump's people said he was referring to the attacks on our embassy on New Years Eve.

House members said there was no mention of attacks on our embassy in the briefing provided by the Trump administration on Wednesday.

Trump administration officials then changed the story again. Now they are saying there is evidence Soleimani was planning to attack the embassy and kill American diplomats and staff. Of course, they didn't say what that evidence was.

If the reader is confused, don't feel bad. Everyone is, including Trump.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

I said and I quote

whats strange about it???
there is a possibility they are telling the truth and youre just butthurt you werent read into it before the rest of us,,,
I never said they weren’t telling the truth, I’m saying it’s strange and asking why you think they didn’t say it right away?

it’s strange because it’s an easy answer and I don’t see a reason to avoid saying it before now. Do you?

W

I seriously doubt this is true.

You seriously thought your dyke queen was going to win in 16. What you think doesn’t count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look kids!

A deflection!

They always do that when they can't respond. Remember that.

A deflection for a stupid fucking comment. He was a rag terrorist. You’re a dim. Are you now grieving him?

My comment wasn't about him.

It was as about tRump and his record of making shit up.

You know I'm right, and he can't be trusted to the the truth.

But you can't admit it so you deflect.

It's a tried and true tRumpling tactic, dOnald does it to you kids all the time.

Hopefully you will be just as happy [emoji2], when you vote for whatever unqualified geriatric candidate you’re tard party puts up? Just be a good little loser, and do as your told. Because we all know the track record of the dim party, and how truthful they are. They never “make shit up”. Perhaps a nice big tattoo to commentate.

——-

but its a false statement,,and know how butthurt you get its best if they stick to the truth,,,

the real thing was in your first paragraph,,,
You get confused really easily. Maybe you shouldn’t read my stuff anymore. It’s getting very boring having to explain everything over and over again. I’d rather talk to people who understand what I’m saying and can progress the subject

Strategy, diplomacy, military planning,, is this a serious question? You think you know better then pompao?
Yes it is a serious question, why can’t you answer it?

no I don’t think I know more than Pompeo

Forum List

Back