Soleimani was going to blow up our Embassy. That was the imminent threat

Ok, Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Because they would never have gotten anywhere near your Embassy, and that story is a total lie.

Soleimani was on his way to meet with the head of Hezbollah, the Iraqi's and emissary's from the Saudi's to reduce tensions in the regions when he was killed. Trump doesn't want peace. He's wants a "boogey man" nation he can point to as the "enemy of America".

He can and should point to Russia as your enemy. He has gone after China, but not effectively. Xi is playing him for a chump, just like Kim did.

You got EVERYTHING correct and sait it all so beautifully UNTIL the last paragraph,You could not be more wrong on that last paragraph there. Russia is the kind of country our forefathers meant this country to be now where we are much more like russia now when staln ran russia.sad but true.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

simple press release, “Two designated terrorists got together and were on their way to blow up our Embassy so we took them out.”

Then follow up with their crimes and appalling history. Why in the world did they not do that?! The evolution of their messaging with this situation has been very strange.

Can't just do that. How did they come by that info? You gotta remember all the snitches and informants who work for us have to live there after we leave. It is weird, but still, that dude got wasted is a good thing.

Are you contending Trump is the source of the intel? He is a CIA operative who discovered the actionable intelligence, but he lied about it?

I'm contending no one has seen the supposed intel.
President Trump does not lie to the American people. And his Constitutional Oath of office doesn't charge him with pandering to threats from Nancy Pelosi the Commie. It charges him with the protection of the American people, and he did just that. Nancy Pelosi's nose is way out of joint, because he wasn't supposed to be so honest and trustworthy, so her lies don't stick to him.

Tough bananas, Traitor Pelosi.

Unfortunately, there are far too many documented lies that have excited Trumps tweeter and mouth to be able to make that claim with a straight face.

He lies all the time - even about stupid stuff.
You are grossly misinformed, madam. I am sorry to see you flaunt it.

I'm extremely well informed.

Let me give you some pretty clear cut examples.

Trump said:
“We just approved $700bn for our military,” he said. “So we’re going to be having the best equipment ever known. And next year, $716bn. So I wanted to let you know. And, by the way – I know you don’t care about this – but that also includes raises for our military. First time in 10 years.

Is this TRUE or a LIE?

It's a lie. The military has gotten a pay raise every year since 1961.

Trump tweeted: "Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America,"
after visiting an Apple plant in November.

It's a lie. The Apple plant has been manufacturing Apple computers for the last 6 years.

Trump claimed (in the demonstration in Charlottesville) that the white nationalist group had a permit and the group protesting them, did not.

It's a lie. Both groups had valid permits.

Trump claimed (in his primary): "Out of 67 counties (in Florida), I won 66, which is unprecedented. It's never happened before."

It's a lie. John Kerry one all 67 counties. So did Al Gore. So did George W Bush. Bob Dole won 66 of them.

These aren't even controversial. They are obvious lies that are easy to check. And they are only a drop in the Trump bucket of lies.

That's not completely true, the pay levels for the military in 1986 were frozen at 1985 levels. I was on active duty at that time.

Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!

I see you still have Obama's knob in your mouth. Trump took care of America's business. I know you hate that.
Yawn... care to address the topic?
I know if Americans died under Obama, it doesn't matter.
View attachment 299423
Of course it matters. It just isn’t what I started this thread to talk about. You can start a bad obama thread and we can discuss it there if youd like.

I mean come on democrats.. can you really spare an opinion lol

We also all know Trump lies.

Are you contending Trump is the source of the intel? He is a CIA operative who discovered the actionable intelligence, but he lied about it?

President Trump does not lie to the American people. And his Constitutional Oath of office doesn't charge him with pandering to threats from Nancy Pelosi the Commie. It charges him with the protection of the American people, and he did just that. Nancy Pelosi's nose is way out of joint, because he wasn't supposed to be so honest and trustworthy, so her lies don't stick to him.

Trump lies almost every time he talks. I think theres a list of like 10,000 of them

Are you contending he made up the intel on Soleimani? What evidence do we have that Trump just made this up out of the blue?
Im not contending anything more than the fact that the messaging has been extremely strange in my eyes. So I’m presenting why and asking for other people’s thoughts. Why do you think it took this long to say that the imminent threat was Soleimani looking to blow up the embassy?

Trump lies almost every time he talks. I think theres a list of like 10,000 of them

Are you contending he made up the intel on Soleimani? What evidence do we have that Trump just made this up out of the blue?
Im not contending anything more than the fact that the messaging has been extremely strange in my eyes. So I’m presenting why and asking for other people’s thoughts. Why do you think it took this long to say that the imminent threat was Soleimani looking to blow up the embassy?
How fast did you want it?

It's pretty damn simple, Trump killed at least 2 known terrorist, the only thing we should have heard out of congress was clapping.

More happened than that... don’t be so simple

Not really, the commies shouldn't have needed an explanation for taking him out, history is all the explanation that should be needed. Did you hear what his replacement said today? He said, he would pick up the mantel in pursuit of world domination for Iran. Iran has proxies operating all over the world, including the US, Mexico and South America. I heard a congressman from NY today saying they arrested Hamas affiliated people in NYC scoping out potential targets there. Soleimani was a threat to our homeland and elsewhere, the commiecrats shouldn't be trying to score political points over killing such terrorist. Do you disagree?

I agree that there shouldn’t be political games played during situations like this and both sides are playing then. But you are dead wrong about explanations and tactics used when taking out high profile targets that we know will cause tremendous backlash. Many innocent people have died during the backlash. What a waste

Really, tell us about these innocent people that have died during the backlash. The only ones that have died since we took his ass out were within the borders of Iran, at the hands of Iranians. That just proves how reckless the Iranians are. Of course it's not near as many as the Iranians killed purposefully, during the protests there. BTW why are you ignoring Iran's stated goals?

Why are you comparing soleimanis blood count to those who have died as a result of this conflict? they have nothing to do with each other. That’s a horrible argument

Unfortunately, there are far too many documented lies that have excited Trumps tweeter and mouth to be able to make that claim with a straight face.

Trump said:
“We just approved $700bn for our military,” he said. “So we’re going to be having the best equipment ever known. And next year, $716bn. So I wanted to let you know. And, by the way – I know you don’t care about this – but that also includes raises for our military. First time in 10 years.

Is this TRUE or a LIE?

Trump tweeted: "Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America,"

It's a lie. The Apple plant has been manufacturing Apple computers for the last 6 years.

Trump claimed (in the demonstration in Charlottesville) that the white nationalist group had a permit and the group protesting them, did not.

Trump claimed (in his primary): "Out of 67 counties (in Florida), I won 66, which is unprecedented. It's never happened before."

It's a lie. John Kerry one all 67 counties. So did Al Gore. So did George W Bush. Bob Dole won 66 of them.

These aren't even controversial. They are obvious lies that are easy to check. And they are only a drop in the Trump bucket of lies.

ya got a link to back up any of that???

how was what I said worse than the actual thing?

because it wasnt true,,,and misleading
How so? What I said and what trump said we’re the same thing. I just didn’t have the exact quote cause I heard it on tv.

how many posts are you going to waste on word games? Looks like you’re trying to divert from the topic

saying he was on his way to blow something up is way different than just looking into doing it,,,

I dont understand your complaint???
I said and I quote
“Trump said today that there was a plot to blow up our Embassy in Iraq and that was the imminent threat. Why the hell didn’t they say that right away?!”

You done with the word game distractions now? It’s getting really boring

in comment #29 you said different,,,

whats your complaint??? or are you just ragging again??
whats my complaint? It’s more a question about an observation and It’s pretty clear in the OP

The guy's dead, happily. There's no need for explanation beyond his history.
Of course there is a need for explanation, look how many more innocent people are now dead as a result to the reaction to this? These things need to be handled correctly and this one is all screwed up

How many are?
Around 200. A bunch got trampled at the funeral and a plane got shot down. Yes all Iran’s fault but also a consequence to the reaction of our tit. Or tat, whichever it was

When the politics of brinkmanship get carried to far - and there is no room to de-escalate.
Pelosi is inured into her Deep State responsibilities to destroy the Constitution and the United States. I'm not giving in to her steady stream of lies and channeling the lies of people like Christine Blasey-Ford. She tried to destroy the best candidate for the Supreme Court, and she got her little wannabe poor-me wrist smacked for lying her ass off.
This isn't about Pelosi.

Trump said:

Is this TRUE or a LIE?

ya got a link to back up any of that???

Nope. Easy to research. That is what I did.

Why would anyone believe what Trump tells us?

Where is his proof?

Can't just do that. How did they come by that info? You gotta remember all the snitches and informants who work for us have to live there after we leave. It is weird, but still, that dude got wasted is a good thing.
Can’t just do what? It’s done. Just way too late

how fast do you think it should have taken???

how fast do you think it should have taken???
He won’t answer that question.. TDSing
I’ve asked

Trump said:

Is this TRUE or a LIE?

That's not completely true, the pay levels for the military in 1986 were frozen at 1985 levels. I was on active duty at that time.

Well, I stand corrected but...Trump still lied.

How fast did you want it?
In their statement following the attack or as an answer after the first time they were asked about the imminent threat. Don’t you agree?

Forum List

Back