South Africa Today

[

Lets stay current. Just because you steal something doesn't make it yours. It just means you stole. If whites had stayed out there would not have been any issues that nature would not have corrected. Whites caused the problem. The indigenous people were fine before whites came.

BS. Practically no one in africa or the americas even had a written language until whites came. They were animals living in caves and they will return to that without the white man and his technology.

To those who think that blacks are mentally inferior, that is your opinion but the entire black race going extinct without the white man? Come on now. That is simply a close minded statement.

Even to those that think that blacks are mentally inferior should know that not all of them are and will admit that there are blacks with equal mental capacity to that of a white if not more. Lets say all the whites in Africa died or left or whatever. I am sure that over time, the blacks that want change and peace will split away from the "savages" (going by your logic) and probably start over.

Here is an analogy on what I am saying. 10,000 ants are violent and savage. 1,000 ants aren't. While the 10,000 ants kill and maim each other and likely decrease in numbers, the 1,000 smart ants will grow in numbers and come out of their hiding places and start over.

The entire race isn't doomed. The small amount of intelligent blacks (going by your logic that we are inferior on average) will come out and rebuild.

I am sure that you all know about the "White Flight." There was also something called the "Black Flight". These were blacks that fled for the same reasons like the whites. Obviously they knew what to do.

Think more openly people. Human nature isn't that simple. A lot of you people who claim that other races are mentally inferior like to simplify human behavior. Stop that and realize that every human is a complicated creature.

It will be decades before South Africans of any color can put the harm done by apartheid behind them.

Another clueless fucking apologist! South Africa Blacks were given a HUGE advantage over every other country in Africa by YES the prior white rule. They inherited a 1st world economy, business infrastructure, modern finance system, manufacturing infrastructure, modern medical center, a 1st world business environment and a country that should have been the SOLO industrialized country in Africa. Instead they pissed it all alway. They weren't given a crutch, they were given an opportunity. Instead of grabbing the opportunity and making the best of it, they decided to grab onto their hatred, toss away their head start and scarifice their future for their hatred!

It will be decades before South Africans of any color can put the harm done by apartheid behind them.

It's been 150 years since slavery was abolished in this country, and they still ain't "over it".

One of my co-workers remembers when he couldn't drink from your water fountain. Time heals all wounds. But there sure are a lot of people denying that there's any wound there at all.

One of my co-workers remembers when you couldn't go to certain parts of the Chicago, because they are no white zones! My friend remembers a time when they couldn't live in certain neighborhoods, because it wouldn't be safe from their white kids to go to a majority black school. That was yesterday!

Where in that link does it say Egypt invaded Ireland and Scotland?

They were there, that's sufficient, given their warlike, violent nature!

OK.
giggle.gif

More evidence than you ever offered.
African slavers along Ireland's west coast?
You complain about slavery, blacks invented slavery!!
Or was it ok until the honkey turned the tables?

Weird how all races committed slavery against others but WHITES are the ones blamed for it all.

Blamed for it all in the media
Blamed for it all in the school
Blamed for it all socially on the street

All as slavery is still going on throughout parts of Africa, middle east and asia. Sad.

[

Lets stay current. Just because you steal something doesn't make it yours. It just means you stole. If whites had stayed out there would not have been any issues that nature would not have corrected. Whites caused the problem. The indigenous people were fine before whites came.

BS. Practically no one in africa or the americas even had a written language until whites came. They were animals living in caves and they will return to that without the white man and his technology.

That was too ignorant for words but considering some of the stuff you say its not surprising. Practically no one in Europe bathed daily until the Moors taught Europeans that being clean was being healthy.

The white people need to leave Africa

I wish they would. Then all of africa would descend into the stone age like zimbabwe and the congo did when whites left. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to run the country and maintain the infrastructure.

I wish they would too. Blacks can do their own technology and can handle things just fine.

Like they do throughout the rest of the continent. As fucked up as South Africa is, it's light years beyond all the other all black African countries. Just like the did in Haiti. The second country in the Western Hemisphere to gain independence, yet it's STILL the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Just like the nearly all black inner cities of nearly every US large city? These communities are in shambles and they appear to only be heading downwards!

I wish they would too. Blacks can do their own technology and can handle things just fine.

Zimbabwe is sure doing just fine, most of the whites have been deported or murdered in the homes their families built over generations.

How's the breadbasket of Africa doing these days?
Tell us again how the current famine is due to global warming or the evil white man?
Nothing at all to do with the fact that the established farmers, who grew up learning to farm the land down the generations have been murdered or thrown off their land.
Urban street thugs have been moved in to replace them.
They have no interest, motivation or idea of how to raise crops.

Ever heard of biting off your nose to spite your face?

Europeans should Leave African nations alone. Their presence in Africa has destroyed some parts of it. Don't worry Africans will be fine.

Fine, then that means no aid, no intervention to stop genocide (I bet your one of the hypocrites that scream foul for the US not stopping the Rwanda genocide) and the African illegal aliens should stop coming to Europe, the US and Israel seeking a better life and not one of you hypocrites should complain a lick about Europe and Israel deporting them!

Another clueless fucking apologist! South Africa Blacks were given a HUGE advantage over every other country in Africa by YES the prior white rule. They inherited a 1st world economy, business infrastructure, modern finance system, manufacturing infrastructure, modern medical center, a 1st world business environment and a country that should have been the SOLO industrialized country in Africa. Instead they pissed it all alway. !

Got that right. Most third world countries would love to have the advantages SA and zimbabwe had when they replaced white rule with black rule. And yet they squandered it.

It's always like that. Blacks don't have the intelligence to even maintain a first world country let alone build one from scratch like whites do.

I wish they would. Then all of africa would descend into the stone age like zimbabwe and the congo did when whites left. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to run the country and maintain the infrastructure.

Like they do throughout the rest of the continent. As fucked up as South Africa is, it's light years beyond all the other all black African countries. Just like the did in Haiti. The second country in the Western Hemisphere to gain independence, yet it's STILL the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. Just like the nearly all black inner cities of nearly every US large city? These communities are in shambles and they appear to only be heading downwards!

Dont worry about Africa. Just get out. I dont care what you think about it. When will you understand that?

Zimbabwe is sure doing just fine, most of the whites have been deported or murdered in the homes their families built over generations.

How's the breadbasket of Africa doing these days?
Tell us again how the current famine is due to global warming or the evil white man?
Nothing at all to do with the fact that the established farmers, who grew up learning to farm the land down the generations have been murdered or thrown off their land.
Urban street thugs have been moved in to replace them.
They have no interest, motivation or idea of how to raise crops.

Ever heard of biting off your nose to spite your face?

Europeans should Leave African nations alone. Their presence in Africa has destroyed some parts of it. Don't worry Africans will be fine.

Fine, then that means no aid, no intervention to stop genocide (I bet your one of the hypocrites that scream foul for the US not stopping the Rwanda genocide) and the African illegal aliens should stop coming to Europe, the US and Israel seeking a better life and not one of you hypocrites should complain a lick about Europe and Israel deporting them!

Make it happen important guy. :lol:

Another clueless fucking apologist! South Africa Blacks were given a HUGE advantage over every other country in Africa by YES the prior white rule. They inherited a 1st world economy, business infrastructure, modern finance system, manufacturing infrastructure, modern medical center, a 1st world business environment and a country that should have been the SOLO industrialized country in Africa. Instead they pissed it all alway. !

Got that right. Most third world countries would love to have the advantages SA and zimbabwe had when they replaced white rule with black rule. And yet they squandered it.

It's always like that. Blacks don't have the intelligence to even maintain a first world country let alone build one from scratch like whites do.

Why are you worried about it? Get out and move on. You should have stayed away. Stop complaining about something that your people stole.

But you lied Paul. You could have linked to a picture of a polar bear and been more relevant. :lol:
I did not lie.
I posted evidence of Egyptians landing in Celtic lands.
Egypt did not deploy peacefully anywhere else.
Against Hittites?
No, violent and warlike.
Against Nubians?
Violent and warlike.
Against the Greeks, the Canaanites, the habeerew, the Romans?

But to Ireland that was different?
They collected slaves in Ireland, Wales, Cornwall and southwest Scotland.

Your hatred blinds you.

Racists like you tend to be blind to truth.

[

That was too ignorant for words but considering some of the stuff you say its not surprising. Practically no one in Europe bathed daily until the Moors taught Europeans that being clean was being healthy.

Another racist myth from the black supremacists!

But you lied Paul. You could have linked to a picture of a polar bear and been more relevant. :lol:
I did not lie.
Against Hittites?
No, violent and warlike.
Against Nubians?
Violent and warlike.

Your hatred blinds you.

No you posted a story about the Egyptian Princess moving to Scotland. Thats not an invasion. You lied. Face it. Everyone can see that.

I did not lie.
Against Hittites?
No, violent and warlike.
Against Nubians?
Violent and warlike.

Your hatred blinds you.

No you posted a story about the Egyptian Princess moving to Scotland. Thats not an invasion. You lied. Face it. Everyone can see that.

Who and what came with her( to Ireland actually), would it be her husband the general( best of 10 thousand, a brigade level commander) and his army?
A brigadier and a brigade of troops often travel across the known world to settle peacefully.

Europeans never invaded Africa.

I did not lie.
Against Hittites?
No, violent and warlike.
Against Nubians?
Violent and warlike.

Your hatred blinds you.

Not only his hatred, but his stupidity blinds him. He is a lost cause and not worth the time in the end!

Forum List

Back