Stone warns upcoming rally in support of Jan 6th rioters is a setup

OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME GET A SHOT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Soon we may hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO MAKE ME TO WEAR A SEAT BELT IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!

Or maybe we will hear:

OH NO! THEY WANT TO GET A COLOLONOSCOPY IN ORDER TO SAVE MY LIFE. THIS IS AN ATTACK ON MY LIBERTIES!
I've never had a COLOLONOSCOPY and never will.

I see that the death rate didn't went up for those who didn't wore a seat belt.

New Hampshire is the only U.S. state that does not by law require adult drivers to wear safety belts while operating a motor vehicle. In 15 of the 50 states, the seat belt law is considered a secondary offense, which means that a police officer cannot stop and ticket a driver for the sole offense of not wearing a seat belt.

The state of West Virginia has the highest rate of deaths related to crashes, with 90.3 deaths for every 100,000 people. Here are the 20 states with the highest rates of car crash deaths: West Virginia: 90.3 deaths per 100,000 people New Mexico: 69.3 deaths per 100,000 people

"I see that the death rate didn't went up"

Why would Putin spend a dime on anti-democratic cyber war when Donald trump is still around? He is determined to both undermine and possibly destroy our electoral process...all because he cannot admit he lost re-election. Instead he throws the entire country under the bus.
Yep. Our enemies must love him.

Like I said, don't go to this rally . It is a straight set up. They are going to infiltrate government agents dressed as MAGA supporters into the crowd. And they most likely are going to have these agents shoot and kill some of the members of the Leftist's organizations. And then Biden is going to declare martial law and send troops and officers to kick down doors and barge into your homes confiscating your weapons and force you all to vaccinate.

And then they are going to pretend that they have arrested MAGA supporters and have you all donate funds for their legal defense. They are going to glue crocodile tears onto their faces saying that we have done this for you all to save our democracy.

There is no reason for them to have this rally. We all know by now that the enemies control the government. And so what is the purpose of going to a rally behind the enemy line? They may as well go to Afghanistan and have their rally there.

Biden never showed any interest in negotiating with the people. That their minds are set only on screwing over everyone.

Whoever attends that rally is your enemy. And don't listen to a word that comes from out of their mouths. They are going to sucker you all with patriotic speeches with the help of Fox news.

They need to have the rally moved to friendly ground like Pres. Trump's Florida resort where they will be protected.

But DC is now Biden's playground. And whatever he says, it goes.

georgewashington1-2x.jpg

Forum List

Back