Supreme Court strikes down voter registration laws - Illegals win again.

I suggest you re-examine your persona.

Best advice you could give yourself.

And I suggest you do study the rules, because you are going to go to school here, I think. I feel a tremor in the board force.

Lmao. Least of all you lecturing me on the rules. Alright then, I cannot help people who believe themselves immune to reality. Ignored permanently.

How funny from a noob like you. We have been through this before with you and Yurt. Don't doubt that you are going to be schooled.

internet-tough-guy.jpg

Hi Jake! Did you enjoy your vacation? Cross me again, and you may have the pleasure of going on one again.

Not putting up with your crap.

HA HA HA!!!!!! "Cross me again........."

What happened? Did Jake own you in a thread? Did you cry to mommy? And you think mommy gave him a vacation BECAUSE OF YOU?

You unimportant, impotent fool! You have no power to do anything to anyone who "crosses" you. I will cross you and then draw a cross on you with my urine stream.

You are clearly an awkward young man with no real friends and a fantasy video game addiction. You do not matter.

Oh jeez. You obviously don't have a life of your own, when you sit there incessantly trolling a forum. I have a lot of power. I can use this site's rules as they are written to Report Site Violations. Just ask what happened to ClosedCaption when we crossed paths. Poor Jake doesn't know his ass from his face.

And unlike you, I don't have a bukkake fetish. Keep your gay fetishes to yourself, you pervert.

How sad is your life that you grasp and tout whining as "having power". You have the power to whine. That's your life

[
With 40 million illegals infesting america and democrats supporting them, the burden of proof is on you to show they aren't voting. Lets see your evidence.

now its up to 40 million......last week someone posted A LINK saying it was around 20-25 million....:dunno:

Who knows how many?. The govt has been saying 11 million for 30 years and we know that is false. I say 40 million.

HA HA HA!!!!!! "Cross me again........."

What happened? Did Jake own you in a thread? Did you cry to mommy? And you think mommy gave him a vacation BECAUSE OF YOU?

You unimportant, impotent fool! You have no power to do anything to anyone who "crosses" you. I will cross you and then draw a cross on you with my urine stream.

You are clearly an awkward young man with no real friends and a fantasy video game addiction. You do not matter.

Oh jeez. You obviously don't have a life of your own, when you sit there incessantly trolling a forum. I have a lot of power. I can use this site's rules as they are written to Report Site Violations. Just ask what happened to ClosedCaption when we crossed paths. Poor Jake doesn't know his ass from his face.

And unlike you, I don't have a bukkake fetish. Keep your gay fetishes to yourself, you pervert.

How sad is your life that you grasp and tout whining as "having power". You have the power to whine. That's your life

You have the power to not make a fool of yourself, but you choose not to exploit it.

This is wrong in so many ways but mainly it's wrong because the states are suppposed to be sovereign countries and are free to conduct elections, even for federal officials, anyway they choose.

Supreme Court strikes down Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote - U.S. News

june 17, 2013

The Supreme Court on Monday struck down an Arizona law that requires people to submit proof of citizenship when they register to vote.
The vote was 7-2, with Justice Antonin Scalia writing for the court. Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito, two members of the court’s conservative wing, dissented.

Several states said that such a law reduces voter fraud, but civil rights groups said it was an effort to discourage voting by legal immigrants. The case was argued and decided at a time when the country is considering how to change its immigration laws.
Groups opposed to the Arizona law said that the court had blocked an attempt at voter suppression.

“Today’s decision sends a strong message that states cannot block their citizens from registering to vote by superimposing burdensome paperwork requirements on top of federal law,” said Nina Perales, vice president of litigation for the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund.

Hmmm.
Let's see...
Who benefits?

Could it be corporations?

First, Roberts came out of the closet with ObamaCare.
Now comes Scalia. The Great Conservative and lesser grifter.

One expects the human potential freakshow to rule against citizens.
But purported conservatives? Not so much. You nutballs must be real proud.

Cool.

I can start flying my Florida flag above the American flag like it was originally intended?

Templar goes and cries to the powers that be and believes that his whining is power. Bets on Templar living in his moms basement doing cosplay dress up.

I got a private message about you Temp. Someone alerted me to your whining. Lol!

Now voter ID laws are bullshit and is for fraud the same Templar exhibit strength by snitching. Can't have a debate with people so he runs and says outright that he gets people banned.

TK does "have the power to whine." That's is his life. He has the power to whine and make a fool of himself. Once again, "We have been through this before with you and Yurt. Don't doubt that you are going to be schooled."

This is wrong in so many ways but mainly it's wrong because the states are suppposed to be sovereign countries...

lol.

It's true you pathetic brainwashed microbe. The constitution says america is a loose confederation of independent countries. Like the EU is now.

I've always found that line of argument to be very interesting, when one considers that the reading you are arguing for is, in effect, what the Constitution replaced.

Forum List

Back