Thank You, Founding Fathers, For the Electoral System

Otherwise the votes in California, where it's legal to knowingly transmit HIV but you go to prison for handing out a straw, would have mattered.

You're fake news.
And a bald-faced liar.
There is no such law about straws in CA.
Post the statute or STFU.

Giving Out Plastic Straws In Santa Barbara May Land You In Jail For 6 Months
California city OKs jail time for defying plastic straw ban

View attachment 207990 View attachment 207991

If you actually read the articles you link to, no one is going to jail over a plastic straw.
You're fake news.
Ignoramus.

1.28.020 Penalty for Misdemeanor.
Unless otherwise specified in this Code, a misdemeanor is punishable by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), imprisonment for a term not exceeding six (6) months, or by both such fine and imprisonment. (Ord. 4408, 1986; Ord. 4067, 1980.)

Again, read your own links.
The authorities interviewed said they would not impose any jail time.
And your quoted statute doesn't say what the crime is, dickhead.
That's what the sign says in the park where I walk my dog, too, idiot.
Boilerplate.
LMAO.

YOU are fake news.
Hey shitforbrains, I quoted the LAW. A politician speaking has ZERO impact on criminal cases, DUFUS.

Calm down honey. You know full well it would be litigated all the way up. Put your big girl pants on and butch up.

I'm afraid I have no "girl pants" of any size, so you're gonna have to get your kink on somewhere else.

Meanwhile you're running away from the question because you can't answer it, and you can't answer it because no answer exists. There's nothing to "litigate".

Once AGAIN --- prove me wrong.

I already did honey. The 12th Amendment spells it out, try reading it. Your ego is out of control sugar cheeks.

I don't NEED to read it, kevlar tits. It says absolutely NOTHING about using a WTA system ----- Dumbass.

Yawn. You run with that, I'll watch the case as it moves up the chain.

Once AGAIN you've been invited to prove me wrong. And you keep running away.

Honey, I never run away from anything. Tell me, does the Constitution talk about abortion?
Does it talk about a standing army?
Before 1913 was there a Federal Reserve, where is that in the Constitution?
The Progressive income tax?

The method of using the electoral college is spelled out in the 12th amendment. When you read the literature of the Popular Tax movement it always starts with "We don't believe", or "We don' think". They, you, Flag don't know either. It's an attempted end run , it won't work.

I wonder if the next Constitutional amendment will be the introduction of National Referendums, like Brexit.

Give it 1, maybe 2 more electoral breakdowns like last election, where a candidate suspected of conspiracy to sabotage the election became President with 3,000,000 less votes than his opponent, and it will happen :thup:

No it won't. I have always found it odd how losers always want to change the rules to suit their needs.
You mean like how republicans changed the rules to get Gorsuch? Or the 27 Constitutional amendments? Or Trump’s constant demands to change the rules so he can pass legislation by decree? :rolleyes:

LOL, if you can get an Amendment through then so be it. That's the way it works. I'll bet you CHEERED the Messiah when he said "I have a phone, and a pen." Are you, with a straight face actually trying to say every amendment was a Republican Amendment?
No amendment needed in this case :itsok:

Wow. The Constitution can ONLY be changed by amendment. Constitutional Amendments - How is the Constitution amended?

He's not real bright.

I'm afraid I have no "girl pants" of any size, so you're gonna have to get your kink on somewhere else.

Meanwhile you're running away from the question because you can't answer it, and you can't answer it because no answer exists. There's nothing to "litigate".

Once AGAIN --- prove me wrong.

I already did honey. The 12th Amendment spells it out, try reading it. Your ego is out of control sugar cheeks.

I don't NEED to read it, kevlar tits. It says absolutely NOTHING about using a WTA system ----- Dumbass.

Yawn. You run with that, I'll watch the case as it moves up the chain.

Once AGAIN you've been invited to prove me wrong. And you keep running away.

Honey, I never run away from anything. Tell me, does the Constitution talk about abortion?
Does it talk about a standing army?
Before 1913 was there a Federal Reserve, where is that in the Constitution?
The Progressive income tax?

The method of using the electoral college is spelled out in the 12th amendment. When you read the literature of the Popular Tax movement it always starts with "We don't believe", or "We don' think". They, you, Flag don't know either. It's an attempted end run , it won't work.

Once AGAIN --- there is nothing in the Fourteenth, or any other Amendment, that demands a WTA system. That's exactly the same thing I said yesterday, last week, last year, etc. Still not there and still not sneaking in any time soon. ZERO. And if there were, Maine and Nebraska would be in violation of it right now.

Prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back