The 10 year old Ohio girl who DOESN’T exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tragedy. But a child shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of an illegal living in this country.
Exactly! An illegal should even be in this country. But the lawless, anti-American fuck'n Dumbocrats realize they cannot win clean and fair elections. So they are facilitating a full-on invasion of the United States.

And small American children pay the ultimate price for you sickos.

Got it. Your policies led to the rape of a 10 year old girl, so now you want to change the discussion.

Can't say I blame you. If I supported crime to the point that it resulted in heinous crimes against small children, I too would be ashamed. The difference is, I'd never be dumb enough to do that AND if I had, I'd have the decency to change my views.
Show where I supported millions of illegals entering here & staying here illegally or that I support crime against children & I'll kiss your ass in the middle of Times Square at high noon, Trump humper.

And her parents shouldn't have had to take her out of state to have the procedure.
The fuck they shouldn't. The people of Ohio have spoken. And they don't care that fascists such as yourself hate democracy.

If her parents don't like, they need to get the fuck out of Ohio and move to liberal shit-hole like California or New York.

It's a tragedy. But a child shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of an illegal living in this country. And her parents shouldn't have had to take her out of state to have the procedure.

Soon, we'll be hearing about children having babies. Nice job.
Without your Vegetable Messiah inviting the child rapist into the country, none of what the family is going thru would have happened.

This is 100% on you Dimtards.

Lol filing police reports? Where was this?
Here you go. Link after link after link of you leftist filing false police reports for "crimes" that never occurred.

Show where I supported millions of illegals entering here & staying here illegally or that I support crime against children & I'll kiss your ass in the middle of Times Square at high noon, Trump humper.
So you don’t support Veggie Joe.

Got it.

Did you vote Democrat in the past 20 years? Yes or No?

Game over.

The fuck they shouldn't. The people of Ohio have spoken. And they don't care that fascists such as yourself hate democracy.

If her parents don't like, they need to get the fuck out of Ohio and move to liberal shit-hole like California or New York.
You live in Ohio, you moron? If you do maybe you can tell Jordan to do something about the opiate crisis in that state which is one of the worst in the Country instead of running your yap about N.Y. or California.

You probably don't so I'll just chalk your rant up to your ignorance.

And her parents shouldn't have had to take her out of state to have the procedure.
That sentence right there ☝️ cannot be overstated. The contempt for democracy by these fascist mother-fuckers is palpable.

He cannot accept that "We the People" (in a state that he doesn't reside in made) decided what they wanted for their state. As a fascist, he literally cannot accept it.

You live in Ohio, you moron? If you do maybe you can tell Jordan to do something about the opiate crisis in that state which is one of the worst in the Country instead of running your yap about N.Y. or California.

You probably don't so I'll just chalk your rant up to your ignorance.
Where the fuck did I say I lived in Ohio?!?

Damn you are ignorant. The people of Ohio have spoken. They don't give a fuck if you fascists don't like it (and neither do I). Sit the fuck down and accept the fact that "We the People" have spoken.

That sentence right there ☝️ cannot be overstated. The contempt for democracy by these fascist mother-fuckers is palpable.

He cannot accept that "We the People" (in a state that he doesn't reside in made) decided what they wanted for their state. As a fascist, he literally cannot accept it.
the SC made the decision to overturn Roe. Not the voter's of Ohio, you asswipe.

Here you go. Link after link after link of you leftist filing false police reports for "crimes" that never occurred.
Lol did I even post in this thread? Yeah I feel so buried!

Where the fuck did I say I lived in Ohio?!?

Damn you are ignorant. The people of Ohio have spoken. They don't give a fuck if you fascists don't like it (and neither do I). Sit the fuck down and accept the fact that "We the People" have spoken.
i asked you if you live in Ohio. I didn't say you did. Didn't do too well in reading comprehension on the ole GED final, didga?

From your article....

But that doesn’t mean it’s nearly as clear as Yost or the Examiner editorial board concluded.

Indeed, the nonpartisan Ohio Legislative Service Commission has reportedly determined that such circumstances don’t automatically qualify for an exception. Chris Geidner shared a letter that Yost’s 2022 Democratic opponent received from an analyst from the commission, Amy Archer. Archer in the letter addresses whether “minor victims of sexual assault are able to receive abortions within Ohio after six weeks gestation.”

“No,” she reportedly said, “Ohio’s abortion prohibition applies regardless of the circumstances of conception or the age of the mother.”
(Archer did not respond to a similar question Thursday.)

Also, what is the threshold for “serious risk?” And would any resulting impairment necessarily be “substantial” and “irreversible?” (It must be both.)

That’s a crucial point. According to the Ohio law, any doctor who provides a post-fetal-heartbeat abortion that doesn’t qualify under one of these exceptions is guilty of a felony and could face up to a year in prison. Abortion rights advocates and abortion-providing
doctors have long warned that vague and untested post-Roe standards would cause doctors to avoid providing abortions that might even cause such questions to be asked, for fear of being prosecuted.

If abortion in cases of rape is illegal in Ohio, why does the state fund abortions in the case of rape for state employees?

What's worse with you people? An illegal alien being in the Country or a 10 yr old child getting raped? Probably the former.
The answer has been supplied: a raped 10 year old getting an abortion is the worst.

the SC made the decision to overturn Roe. Not the voter's of Ohio, you asswipe.
The only thing overturning Roe v Wade did was give the power over abortion back to the people of each state, you fucking ignorant high school dropout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back