The ANIMAL that assassinated the Texas Ranger has been charged with capital murder.

How many times do we have to tell you morons that color doesnt matter when it comes to criminals?
If the guy was white I'd volunteer to put a bullet through his skull.
Stop with the false narrative.

To confirm that, just show us where you called for the lynching of a white murderer. There have been many such cases for you to comment on.

What's that? You've never done so? And none of the people calling for the current lynching have ever called for lynching a white guy?

Golly, I'm sure it's just some little oversight, and no racism at all is involved.

Execute the motherfucker IN PUBLIC next week.

Sure would be nice if you folks got this upset when cops murder innocent people.

Ha, don't count on it. Cops have shiny badges, uniforms, and lots of guns. To an average American Authority-Worshipper, that makes em Gods well above the law. Most Germans exihibited the same worship mentality with the Nazi Gestapo. It's a strange mixture of fascination and fear.

11953211_532359560249151_7896807048003996362_n.jpg

I just read this morning that no motive in the killing had yet been established, yet I keep seeing conservatives making this accusation. Do you have an in on this particular case? Do you know someone in the department or in the prosecutor's office?

“We have not been able to extract any details regarding a motive at this point. As far as we know, deputy Goforth had no previous contact with the suspect, and it appears to be clearly unprovoked,” Hickman said.

Texas sheriff’s office identifies defendant in deputy’s ‘execution-style killing’

Could have been a bad cop involved with crime. Who knows? Then again, it could have been a hateful racist who wanted to kill a white cop. Guess we'll just have to wait till all the facts are in.

I just read this morning that no motive in the killing had yet been established, yet I keep seeing conservatives making this accusation. Do you have an in on this particular case? Do you know someone in the department or in the prosecutor's office?

“We have not been able to extract any details regarding a motive at this point. As far as we know, deputy Goforth had no previous contact with the suspect, and it appears to be clearly unprovoked,” Hickman said.

Texas sheriff’s office identifies defendant in deputy’s ‘execution-style killing’

Nope, sure don't. However I've been paying attention....that and unlike you I don't have a hard on for cops

Nope, sure don't. However I've been paying attention....that and unlike you I don't have a hard on for cops

So you lied

So you lied

That's your opinion. which means very, very little to me

So you lied

It's not my opinion; it's a fact, which you admitted to. You lied.

So you lied

It's not my opinion; it's a fact, which you admitted to. You lied.

So sue me. Good grief

OF COURSE the MSM is desperate to not mention That Which Shall Not Be Named according to the prog orthodoxy.

Before the ALLEGED murderer was caught, they didn't even include his race in the description - just what he was wearing and the type of car he was driving. That omission is an Admission of two things: the suspect is black and the Media are desperate to not reveal Black Racism Against Whites.

Thank God Alveda King is taking a stand against this toxic nonsense. I hope her leadership prevails to the extent that it starts to undo the damage wrought by The Won.

OF COURSE the MSM is desperate to not mention That Which Shall Not Be Named according to the prog orthodoxy.

Before the ALLEGED murderer was caught, they didn't even include his race in the description - just what he was wearing and the type of car he was driving. That omission is an Admission of two things: the suspect is black and the Media are desperate to not reveal Black Racism Against Whites.

Thank God Alveda King is taking a stand against this toxic nonsense. I hope her leadership prevails to the extent that it starts to undo the damage wrought by The Won.

Some people are awake, while others sleep, oblivious to what is going on. Thank god for the sheepdogs

Before the ALLEGED murderer was caught, they didn't even include his race in the description - just what he was wearing and the type of car he was driving.

They most certainly did. I knew the shooter was black before they caught him. How did I know if the media didn't give a description?

the Media are desperate to not reveal Black Racism Against Whites.

As I have already pointed out, the police themselves have not been able to determine a motive for the killing at this point in time.

Some people are awake, while others sleep, oblivious to what is going on. Thank god for the sheepdogs

Reasonable, rational people wait for all the facts to come in. They don't jump to conclusions that satisfy their bias.

Before the ALLEGED murderer was caught, they didn't even include his race in the description - just what he was wearing and the type of car he was driving.

They most certainly did. I knew the shooter was black before they caught him. How did I know if the media didn't give a description?

the Media are desperate to not reveal Black Racism Against Whites.

As I have already pointed out, the police themselves have not been able to determine a motive for the killing at this point in time.

So, you've cracked the MSM omission code. Good for you!

Not knowing the motive hasn't stopped Obama from lobbing accusations of racism in other situations.

Just sayin'.

"So, you've cracked the MSM omission code. Good for you!

Translation: You're right, Taz. I was wrong, but won't admit it.

Not knowing the motive hasn't stopped Obama from lobbing accusations of racism in other situations.

Just sayin'.

So your solution is to be just as dishonest and dishonorable as he is?

Just sayin'

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.

"So, you've cracked the MSM omission code. Good for you!

Translation: You're right, Taz. I was wrong, but won't admit it.

Just sayin'.

So your solution is to be just as dishonest and dishonorable as he is?

Just sayin'

My solution is to look at the evidence at hand and to form my own judgments. I don't see any evidence of white people forming mobs and looting their own cities...I do see interest in knowing why he did what he did. The Sheriff's suspicions are warranted.

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

At the state and local level every American faces brutal, armed psychopaths known as the police. The “law and order” conservatives and the “compassionate” liberals stand silent while police psychopaths brutalize children and grandmothers, murder double amputees in wheel chairs, break into the wrong homes, murder the family dogs, and terrify the occupants, pointing their automatic assault weapons in the faces of small children.
The best salesman on earth couldnt sell that horseshit. :rofl:

Forum List

Back