The Death of the Republican Party

Do you favor a single party (democrats) controlling all of government?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%

• Total voters
Then it will be up to republicans to sabotage and obstruct on any level they can. Recruiting more Edward Snowdens for example. Forging an alliance with a foreign entity. If the whole thing becomes liberal democrat, then bring down the whole thing.

Currently 42% of the American public identifies as tea party. Even if tea party republicans cannot control the liberal government, that large a percentage can make the nation ungovernable.

Like it or not, democrats HAVE to have the cooperation of republicans on every level. They cannot govern the nation without it. What democrats can do is to become increasingly tyrannical with what power they have. That will become a point of diminishing returns real fast.

42% Identify with Obama Politically, 42% with the Tea Party - Rasmussen Reports?

The willingness to engage in that kind of tyranical control is becoming more apparent. obamacare is rejected. Doctors refuse to participate in the program. The democrat answer is to FORCE doctors to participate in the government program. The entire system of governance is based on force. This is the end of liberal governments. No one nation can provide a lazy population with everything they want.

Currently 42% of the American public identifies as tea party. Even if tea party republicans cannot control the liberal government, that large a percentage can make the nation ungovernable.

Like it or not, democrats HAVE to have the cooperation of republicans on every level. They cannot govern the nation without it. What democrats can do is to become increasingly tyrannical with what power they have. That will become a point of diminishing returns real fast.

42% Identify with Obama Politically, 42% with the Tea Party - Rasmussen Reports?

The willingness to engage in that kind of tyranical control is becoming more apparent. obamacare is rejected. Doctors refuse to participate in the program. The democrat answer is to FORCE doctors to participate in the government program. The entire system of governance is based on force. This is the end of liberal governments. No one nation can provide a lazy population with everything they want.

Yea, and only 21% have a favorable opinion of the TeaParty

"The Libertarians, The Tea Party and The Neo Cons"

Has anybody here seen my old friends, the Libertarians?
Can you tell me where they've gone?
They took a free ride on the commons
I thought they'd forever ramble on
You know, I just looked around and they've gone.

Anybody here seen my old friends, the Tea Party?
Dick Armey fooled a lot of people
But it seems they eventually catch on
They took their tin-foil hats and they've gone.

Anybody here seen my old friends, the Neo Cons ?
They built a lot of nations
But it seems their demise was foregone
Other than Dick Cheney, they're all
gone .

Didn't you wonder what they stood for?
Didn't they try to pull the wool
over you and me?
But we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friends, the Social Cons?
I thought I saw them walk up over the hill,
With the Libertarians, the Tea Party, and the Neo Cons

Last edited:
The GOP local control will continue to diminish in the face of growth of Hispanic, minority, and female resistance to far right policies.

caused by media bias and an ignorant population who are more interested in who is winning DWTS than who is running the country.

But thankfully, the obamacare debacle is changing that as more and more people are personally affected by this terrible law.

The dems rammed it through and it will cause them to lose big time in 14 and 16.

The GOP local control will continue to diminish in the face of growth of Hispanic, minority, and female resistance to far right policies.

are you really so stupid that you think that there are no conservative hispanics and women?

are you really so stupid that you think that all hispanics, women, and blacks want to be slaves to the government?

are you really so stupid that you think that all minorities are raving libtardians?

Yes, I think you are.

The mistake democrats are making is in thinking that minorities want what they want. What minorities want is anything that benefits them, specifically. You don't see hispanics at the port protesting the deportations of the Chinese who come here in cargo holds. No. You see them at the border protesting deportations of anyone who goes north. You don't see blacks demanding that Asians in school get affirmative action. No, they have been successful in having Asians and whites suffer from the same AA policies.

Minorities have no interest in progressive ideals. They are out for themselves and their tribe.

I've heard these dire predictions many times before. They never pan out. The Republican Party will be just fine. They'll always be around. It's a Two-Party System. And neither Party wants to see that change. But what most Americans don't know, is that it's One Party-Rule right now. It has been for many many years. There are only few slight differences between the Neocons/Progressives and the Communists/Progressives who control the Parties. It's been a shell game for a long time.

This 'Two Party-Rule' is really One Party-Rule. It's the ultimate deceit. But i think more & more Americans are becoming aware of it. Will that change anything though? I have to admit i'm not very optimistic at this point. The two Parties are so entrenched and control everything. It would take a miracle to wrestle power away from them. But i'll still hold out a little hope. You can't give up.

Last edited:
The mistake democrats are making is in thinking that minorities want what they want. What minorities want is anything that benefits them, specifically. You don't see hispanics at the port protesting the deportations of the Chinese who come here in cargo holds. No. You see them at the border protesting deportations of anyone who goes north. You don't see blacks demanding that Asians in school get affirmative action. No, they have been successful in having Asians and whites suffer from the same AA policies.

Minorities have no interest in progressive ideals. They are out for themselves and their tribe.

From my standpoint , I am out for myself and my squaw.

indian-squaw-costume-fs2715.jpg

Until the radical right wing teabagger terrorists are purged from the party, the democrats are going to win in landslides election after election.

like they did in 2010? :eusa_whistle:

Like 2012: presidency, and gained seats in House and Senate.

The GOP will lose seats in House and Senate next year again.

You must be joking. You think after the Democrat's healthcare debacle that the voters are eager to run out and put more of them in office? They are going to lose big.

are you really so stupid that you think that there are no conservative hispanics and women?

are you really so stupid that you think that all hispanics, women, and blacks want to be slaves to the government?

are you really so stupid that you think that all minorities are raving libtardians?

Yes, I think you are.

You are so stupid that you refuse to accept that Hispanics and women as a great majority will not accept reactionary hatred from the far right.

You are so stupid to think that anyone wants to be slaves.

You are so stupid that you refuse to accept that Hispanics and women and minorities as a great majority want nothing to do with TeaP stupidity.

Yes, you are that stupid.

caused by media bias and an ignorant population who are more interested in who is winning DWTS than who is running the country.

But thankfully, the obamacare debacle is changing that as more and more people are personally affected by this terrible law.

The dems rammed it through and it will cause them to lose big time in 14 and 16.

Blaming the media?

Color me shocked

The Far Right has done more to advance Democratic agenda than any Democratic consultant could ever dream of accomplishing.

Last edited:

Yes, I think you are.

You are so stupid that you refuse to accept that Hispanics and women as a great majority will not accept reactionary hatred from the far right.

You are so stupid to think that anyone wants to be slaves.

You are so stupid that you refuse to accept that Hispanics and women and minorities as a great majority want nothing to do with TeaP stupidity.

Camarada Starkiev. No comas mierda.

We are in agreement with some TeaP principles.

Forum List

Back