The Democrats' strategy is now clear

Our plan is to let republicans screw America. That’s how we gain power back
My point precisely, thanks.

If you don't screw America then you should be fine.

At least our plan isn't to obstruct. We don't have to. You guys can't even get anything done yourselves so don't blame us. But you will. Trump already said if his tax bill doesn't happen he's going to blame Democrats.

But isn't that odd for him to say now that he's in charge? Remember how arrogant he was in the debates telling Hillary that she had years to get it done and she didn't? Well now it's his turn to get it done. And he's not getting it done. Everything he's getting done are things only a right wing retard would like.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

2:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013

So either you blame him now or you admit he was full of shit in 2013. Or both!!!
"You guys"? I voted for Hillary. Trump pretty much horrifies me.

What concerns me is that the Democrats appear to be willing to win by default. By pointing at the other guy. I've had enough of that. I'd rather see a party win because they have a better plan and can execute it.

Btw, did you hear the economy's going to go to 3.3%.

Well I have lost all hope because I know what the GOP will do if the Democrats gain back the Senate House &/or White House. They won't get shit done either. They won't have enough votes. And whatever they do pass will be flawed because of lobbyists.

Watch SNL making fun of the Democratic party SNL’s most brutal political sketch wasn’t about Trump. It was about the Democratic Party.

It really sucks. Pelosi? Reid? Chuck Shumer? Bernie? Hillary? Tim Kaine? Dianne Feinstein? Elizabeth Warren?

I can tell you right now the Democratic party sucks and needs new blood. The fools I mentioned above won't want to give up power until they are sure they suck so expect them to leave after Trump gets re elected in 2020.
Re malaka, when an SNL skit is all you've got, you've pretty much lost. Obama and the Affirmative Action experiment is going down in flames.

Our plan is to let republicans screw America. That’s how we gain power back

At least our plan isn't to obstruct. We don't have to. You guys can't even get anything done yourselves so don't blame us. But you will. Trump already said if his tax bill doesn't happen he's going to blame Democrats.

But isn't that odd for him to say now that he's in charge? Remember how arrogant he was in the debates telling Hillary that she had years to get it done and she didn't? Well now it's his turn to get it done. And he's not getting it done. Everything he's getting done are things only a right wing retard would like.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

So either you blame him now or you admit he was full of shit in 2013. Or both!!!

What concerns me is that the Democrats appear to be willing to win by default. By pointing at the other guy. I've had enough of that. I'd rather see a party win because they have a better plan and can execute it.
Re malaka, when an SNL skit is all you've got, you've pretty much lost.

Btw, did you hear the economy's going to go to 3.3%. Obama and they Affirmative Action experiment is going down in flames.

Well I have lost all hope because I know what the GOP will do if the Democrats gain back the Senate House &/or White House. They won't get shit done either. They won't have enough votes. And whatever they do pass will be flawed because of lobbyists.

Watch SNL making fun of the Democratic party SNL’s most brutal political sketch wasn’t about Trump. It was about the Democratic Party.

It really sucks. Pelosi? Reid? Chuck Shumer? Bernie? Hillary? Tim Kaine? Dianne Feinstein? Elizabeth Warren?

I can tell you right now the Democratic party sucks and needs new blood. The fools I mentioned above won't want to give up power until they are sure they suck so expect them to leave after Trump gets re elected in 2020.

I told people Republicans were going to cut medicare and social security and they didn't believe me.

Sanders: GOP Tax Plan "Laying The Groundwork For Cuts To Social Security"

Told you so.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Btw, did you hear the economy's going to go to 3.3%. Obama and they Affirmative Action experiment is going down in flames.

I told people Republicans were going to cut medicare and social security and they didn't believe me.

Told you so.
Sanders?! You probably think Squawkahontas is a Native Amerrican. FFS!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Told you so.
Stay tuned and watch someone who understands economics instead of a community organizer or and Affirmative-Action squaw:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Told you so.

You know, insultaing yourself from new information and arguments by assigning the speaker to one of your pre-prepared containers is not something to be proud of. In fact, it's the hallmark of a stupid person.

Told you so.

You know, insultaing yourself from new information and arguments by assigning the speaker to one of your pre-prepared containers is not something to be proud of. In fact, it's the hallmark of a stupid person.
Let me guess. You voted for Hillary, right? You were With Her. :)

It won’t work because Trump supporters won’t fall for it. The reason Trump won is because America knows what the democrats are about. Nothing they have done or will do is any different than what they did in the General last year.

Except again- Trump didn't win. He lost by 3 million votes and 7 million other people wasted their votes on third parties.

Who is president, moron?

Mac is correct in that Democrats learned something from Republicans...

Obama, Holder to lead post-Trump redistricting campaign

And they ARE doing things...like trying to get districts drawn in a non partisan manner.

Sure they are. Just like holder looked the other way when the black panthers were intimidating voters with bats at the voting booths.
oh jebus! the lies and exaggeration

it was 2 people, one new blk panther worked for the voting place as a volunteer and the other one did have a stick.... no one was threatened, the man with the bat like stick did not raise it towards anyone AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, it was an all black district, or nearly.....

the black panthers in my day GUARDED the voting places in black districts outside with sticks in hand if memory serves, to make certain no whites tried to prevent them from voting.,....

It seems like you all are just a bunch of sissies afraid of the imaginary boogeyman that your masters told you to be afraid of.... :rolleyes:

It seems like you all are just a bunch of sissies afraid of the imaginary boogeyman

Exactly right. Just a bunch of ignorant, loudmouthed bullies that would degenerate into quivering, begging little pathetic blobs, if they ever tried to act this way in public and got the pushback they deserve.

Can Dems run on the calling out of Trump as being a crazy SOB?? He is now denying it's him with his voice in his pussy grabbing video ,,,,,,Alternative facts ,,,from drump to his sheep He believes they will believe anything he says

And they ARE doing things...like trying to get districts drawn in a non partisan manner.

Sure they are. Just like holder looked the other way when the black panthers were intimidating voters with bats at the voting booths.
oh jebus! the lies and exaggeration

it was 2 people, one new blk panther worked for the voting place as a volunteer and the other one did have a stick.... no one was threatened, the man with the bat like stick did not raise it towards anyone AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, it was an all black district, or nearly.....

the black panthers in my day GUARDED the voting places in black districts outside with sticks in hand if memory serves, to make certain no whites tried to prevent them from voting.,....

It seems like you all are just a bunch of sissies afraid of the imaginary boogeyman that your masters told you to be afraid of.... :rolleyes:

Uh huh. If it were the kkk with crosses at the booth you would be screaming.

"Any one who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.” ~ Voltaire

What does this tell us about a party that has seized on to the idea that a man with a severe psychiatric disease, is really a woman, should legally be considered a woman, and should be allowed into women's restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, and such; and has managed to intimidate a significant portion of the population—if not into actually believing this absurdity—into at least playing along with it?

Good grief, you're both stupid and dishonest. One photo, posted innumerable times by racists, and you buy it. You're disgusting.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Told you so.
Stay tuned and watch someone who understands economics instead of a community organizer or and Affirmative-Action squaw:

I would say you are the dumbest Greek I know but unfortunately I've met many stupid fucking Greeks.

“You’ve taken business bankruptcies six times.”
–Hillary Clinton

“On occasion – four times – we used certain laws that are there.”

–Donald Trump

THE FACT CHECKER | Clinton is correct.

Told you so.

The U.S. Added 261,000 Jobs in October; Here’s the Upshot

The U.S. Added 261,000 Jobs in October

Lets see if he beats Bill or Obama when it's all said and done.

For some perspective, here's how big that job growth was: Obama averaged 109,000 jobs per month. That's far better than either President Bush experienced, but it's well below the 242,000 that Bill Clinton presided over in the roaring 1990s. For Reagan, it was 166,000.

average-monthly-job-growth-by-president_chartbuilder_custom-579c306428b5841980615f54c79286457c6c2377-s300-c85.png

Of course, President Obama came into office as the economy was plunging into a recession. But even if you average out Obama's 75 straight months of job growth, you get 199,000 jobs per month, still shy of Clinton's economy.

Told you so.

Hey stupid! Obama didn't lose jobs any month he was President. How did Trump do in September?

U.S. Lost 33,000 Jobs in September

These are not the numbers we were promised.

Trump is failing on his biggest promise to Americans: jobs

TRUMP IS FAILING ON HIS BIGGEST PROMISE TO AMERICANS: JOBS

Donald Trump stood before supporters at Manhattan’s Waldorf Astoria hotel in September and vowed, as he had done many times before, that he'd be the "greatest jobs president that God ever created" if elected to the Oval Office.

"This is the most pro-growth, pro-jobs, pro-family plan put forth perhaps in the history of our country," the Republican candidate said. "We’re going to turn this thing around."

Seven months into his presidency, job growth has slowed from the days under former President Barack Obama, when virtually all demographics of Americans were enjoying new job creation. Now, unemployment is ticking upward, as just 156,000 jobs were added to the American economy in August, the Labor Department reported Friday.

Told you so.

I would say you are the dumbest Greek I know but unfortunately I've met many stupid fucking Greeks.

–Hillary Clinton

–Donald Trump

I too have met a number of malakes, but ever a bigger wanker or dtsier malaka than yourself, rarely, And I, unlike you, have lived in Greece about 22 years of my life.

Much has been said and written about why and how the Democrats find themselves out of the White House, and in the minority in Congress. Not to mention State Houses. We all know the arguments, so let's focus on something else.

It's clear now that the Democrats' strategy for 2018 and 2020 is not to change any of their behaviors, whether you agree with them or not. The strategy is to bring Trump down as far as possible and then make those elections a simple referendum.

That was essentially the Republicans' strategy with Obama, and the Democrats can't be blamed for pointing at that and saying, "See? Let's just do that. It worked. And it's easier". That's where we are. That's where our politics are.

The press and the Democrats are going to minimize/avoid any positive developments in areas such as the economy, and they're going to focus on Trump and his behaviors.

So given that, why won't that work in 2018 and 2020?

"It worked for republicans".

Well I don't know Obama won in a landslide. And that's besides making major mistakes.

Told you so.

–Hillary Clinton

–Donald Trump

I too have met a number of malakes, but ever a bigger wanker or dtsier malaka than yourself, rarely, And I, unlike you, have lived in Greece about 22 years of my life.

Greeks from Greece are the biggest malakes!!! Are you kidding me? I at least have respect for the Greeks who came to America and worked hard and made something of themselves. But usually those aren't the die hard Republicans. No no. The die hard right wing Greeks are usually the dumbest and brokest or their parents have a lot of money.

And like Howard Stern said, nothing worst than a person who inherited their money. For some reason they know it all. They know everything. And many of the Greeks I know who are Republicans own business' their parents started and they are not college educated.

And Greeks from Greece are the biggest know it alls. My brothers brother in law and his father in law are two great examples. Hell, I can name dozens of stupid Greeks who vote Republican including my arrogant grandfather who died penniless. If it wasn't for social security he and my Yaya would have been fucked.

Or we would have been because us liberal kids and grandkids would have paid their bills and allowed them to remain arrogant and ignorant.

Forum List

Back