The electric car you feel is creating no emissions...

I'm sure the discussions are going to be fun. Most won't respond. Some will scream "Liberty!" but I will ask Liberty of who, the consumer or the corporations or the oil industry. (Corporations along with Big Oil control Politicians, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone)

There is clearly a fight on clean energy and why? Because the uninformed Americans are allowing it.

I'm sure the discussions are going to be fun. Most won't respond. Some will scream "Liberty!" but I will ask Liberty of who, the consumer or the corporations or the oil industry. (Corporations along with Big Oil control Politicians, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone)

There is clearly a fight on clean energy and why? Because the uninformed Americans are allowing it.

There is a fight because not every American is as dumb and gullible as you. Some of us are tired have having Uncle Sam reach into our pockets to pay for boondoggles that never produce a return on the investment.

...and let China and the EU get all the jobs in the future...extremely shortsighted. Same idiotic Pub MO that gets us 3 million good tech jobs going begging today...

nobody cares about EV's......go check the sales vs gas powered vehicles and you split your sides laughing.

EV's are a fad......every market target sucker buyers. Shit.....even Harley Davidson is grabbing some suckers now and will later drop their electric line once the suckers have bit. Im still laughing from that one.......far left k00ks actually thinking that Harley guys are going to embrace riding gay electric bikes with fake sound!!

...and let China and the EU get all the jobs in the future...extremely shortsighted. Same idiotic Pub MO that gets us 3 million good tech jobs going begging today...

Unions keep good jobs going overseas you hammershit...

China doesn't give two fucks and a shit about Labor Laws.

So while you and yours want broom pushers in entry level positions making $30 an hour @ the EV Factory, China is laughing all the way home.

:)

peace...

So while you and yours want broom pushers in entry level positions making $30 an hour @ the EV Factory, China is laughing all the way home.

peace...

Pulling more bullshit out of your ass, Mal. However, it does appear that Tesla pays well.

Tesla Motors Salaries, Average Salary & Jobs Pay

Tesla Motors Salary
Tesla Motors average salary is $103,523, median salary is $98,748 with a salary range from $47,590 to $250,000.
Tesla Motors salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Tesla Motors salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.

Perhaps if you were to get an education, you could stop flippng burgers, and work for a real company like Tesla.

nobody cares about EV's......go check the sales vs gas powered vehicles and you split your sides laughing.

EV's are a fad......every market target sucker buyers. Shit.....even Harley Davidson is grabbing some suckers now and will later drop their electric line once the suckers have bit. Im still laughing from that one.......far left k00ks actually thinking that Harley guys are going to embrace riding gay electric bikes with fake sound!!

Who needs fake sound at 200 mph+?

Lightning Electric Motorcycle Fastest Electric MotorcycleLightning Motorcycles

peace...

Pulling more bullshit out of your ass, Mal. However, it does appear that Tesla pays well.

Tesla Motors Salaries, Average Salary & Jobs Pay

Tesla Motors Salary
Tesla Motors average salary is $103,523, median salary is $98,748 with a salary range from $47,590 to $250,000.
Tesla Motors salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Tesla Motors salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. They are presented "as is" and updated regularly.

Perhaps if you were to get an education, you could stop flippng burgers, and work for a real company like Tesla.

My Company is not Subsidized by the Taxpayers... Tesla is.

Fuck them and people who get my money and then make that kind of money.

peace...

First of all, an electric motor is a MORE efficient one than an internal combustion engine.

Also, many places use electricity generated by hydro-electric plants.

Also, unless you have a means of comparing the pollution from a coal powered electric plant to the pollution from the number of internal combustion engines equal to the number of electric engine powered, you have no claim.

In other words, if a coal plant can provide power for 5,000 electric cars while putting out X amount of pollution, how many individual combustion engines can you run without creating more than X amount of pollution.

Electric cars are the future.

only if you can recharge them for free-------------and you will never be able to do that.

NO ONE objects to finding clean energy and alternate sources of energy----NO ONE. The problem is that until someone comes up with a way to power an 18 wheeler, a train, or a plane across the country without gasoline of diesel, we will remain dependent on oil. Refusing to use the oil we have available in this country is stupid and is hurting our economy, i.e. it his helping obama achieve his objective of bringing the USA to it knees.

There is a fight because not every American is as dumb and gullible as you. Some of us are tired have having Uncle Sam reach into our pockets to pay for boondoggles that never produce a return on the investment.

So you don't think that "dirty" energy reaches into your pocket as well?

Small brain. Work on that....

EV's are a "fad" huh? I'll be willing to state that 99.9% of Americans want a vehicle that doesn't cost so much to operate. And about 40-60% of them care about emissions.

Anyone with a brain can see Big Oil squashing any alternative to keep profits. They can also see investments in politicians to help them do so.

The thing is one party thinks "Big Gov" is the problem and they refuse to think Big Business controls Big Gov. You have to have massive amounts of $$ to become a politician because of Citizens United.

YOU CAN NOT BECOME A SERIOUS PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE WITHOUT MAJOR CORPORATE SPONSORS. Very basic.

So clean energy, dirty energy, bias media. It's time people started thinking for themselves and not for their bias party.

Let me add this................You state, "Im still laughing from that one.......far left k00ks actually thinking that Harley guys are going to embrace riding gay electric bikes with fake sound!!" What makes a motorcycle gay? Do you know the definition of gay? There are a few, and motorcycles do not fit in the definitions, so perhaps you should read a book before you type.

Secondly, what do Leftists have to do with Harley Davidson? That's a Corporation... not a party or even a wing of a party.

And last......Harey Riders love that sound. I love it as well, but can't help but post this on you. The circle of hate is funny here..

Last edited by a moderator:

No, it doesn't. Oil provides the government with hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue every year.

No, it doesn't. Oil provides the government with hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue every year.

Federal gas tax revenue comes to about $25 billion dollars a year.

"Subsidies" to fossil fuels totaled 57 billion in 2014.

That's why $millions are handed out to Congress in return for their pro-oil votes.

So you are stating that Government doesn't reach into your pocketbook....

We all know who controls Government, or at least I think most of us do...

I'm sure you saw the increase in gas prices under Bush but will only repeat the price gas was his last day in office? http://capitolcommentary.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ch.gaschart1.gif

Last edited:

That's why $millions are handed out to Congress in return for their pro-oil votes.

He thinks those millions come from "thin air profits" and can't imagine that they come from Americans...

The conversation got de-railed by a low IQ...

Clearly if the Electric Cars weren't dangerous to a Monopoly, they wouldn't have been impounded and the blue prints would not have went missing.

Very..........basic...........stuff..

NO ONE objects to finding clean energy and alternate sources of energy----NO ONE. The problem is that until someone comes up with a way to power an 18 wheeler, a train, or a plane across the country without gasoline of diesel, we will remain dependent on oil. Refusing to use the oil we have available in this country is stupid and is hurting our economy, i.e. it his helping obama achieve his objective of bringing the USA to it knees.

Obama's objective of bringing USA to it's knees is just an accusation by halfwits on forums and manipulators on hate radio. The republican party's stated goal of destroying Obama even if it's detrimental to this country, by whatever means necessary, is a well known fact. This will be in the history books.

Forum List

Back