The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlottesville stopped being a march about statues the minute the white power crowd showed up

Trump refused to acknowledge it
And the sons of the confederacy and womens "heritage" groups refused to condemn them. Nor did Trump. For 2 days

Trump spends half his day watching TV to find out what they are saying about him

That he could watch the violence in Charlottesville for two days and remain silent is intolerable
I just disagree. Trump is a racist. I don't like the politics of the four dem women reps, and I sure as hell won't call them "progressive." They want take away my health insurance, and I worked a long time to get this job.
But their color and ethnicity are irrelevant. And to be honest, I think most Americans want Donald Trump to get the fuck out and go back to Germany, but the Germans sure don't want him either

Has nothing to do with Charlottesville

Trump watched racist rioting and demonstrations and refused to condemn it

Guess you're a disgusting liar as well.

"The president said he condemned “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” on Saturday. He then repeated the phrase “on many sides” for emphasis. A White House spokesperson later amplified the president’s remarks, telling the Guardian: “The president was condemning hatred, bigotry and violence from all sources and all sides. There was violence between protesters and counter-protesters today.”

Donald Trump under fire after failing to denounce Virginia white supremacists
It is easy to condemn hatred, bigotry and violence after you have been beaten up in the press for two days for refusing to do so

He reluctantly gave the statement and then insisted on placing blame on both sides

The progs triggered great false hatred over the incident. The idea Trump is racist was built off Charlottesville, and progs are too emotionally confused to comprehend they've been had.
Trumps timidness in condemning racism and ultimate sharing of blame made it obvious he was a racist

My a
The progs triggered great false hatred over the incident. The idea Trump is racist was built off Charlottesville, and progs are too emotionally confused to comprehend they've been had.
Trumps timidness in condemning racism and ultimate sharing of blame made it obvious he was a racist

More lies.

Exactly. Progs WANT to believe Trump is racist. It gives them personal gratification. They assume embrace the idea, because their weak spines prevent them from recognizing they've been had, and they've become the problem.
Trumps reluctance to condemn white supremacy groups is a continuing act. He did it while running for President when he refused to condemn David Duke
In Charlottesville, he would only do it if he could condemn both sides

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
During his press conference in which Trump called some of the Nazis "very fine people", Trump also spewed a frequent far left talking point: "George Washington was a slave owner."

More lies.
How hard is it?

You see a gathering that is infiltrated with racist hate groups and you wait two days to say something. If a political opponent says something about him, he replies within hours

Idiot Trump tried to equate Robert E. Lee with George Washington.

Robert E. Lee fought to preserve slavery.

Lee was asked to lead the North's fight, but he chose to join the side of slavery. And he rightfully got his ass kicked.

Lee lost. Washington didn't.

More lies.
How hard is it?

You see a gathering that is infiltrated with racist hate groups and you wait two days to say something. If a political opponent says something about him, he replies within hours
Exactly.

Trump's excuse is a dog that won't hunt.

Robert E. Lee was presented with three choices.

1. Lead the fight for the Union.

2. Stay home.

3. Join the fight to preserve slavery.

Lee chose the only option with no honor. The execrable one.

The left is mentally bankrupt.....

The scum bags use made up racism to suppress the truth that they can’t dispel otherwise.

It’s saul alinsky oldest trick in the book.
I guess you are too dumb to know alinski S 10 rules were not in his book?
Scumbag, dead giveaway for zero college.
Your college darlin?
Trump u?
Too dumb to know it was fined and shut down?

You have no idea how ignorant you look while trying to act smart.

Plain to see you are a Dumb Ass with zero common sense....

Trump U is kicking your Tard asses......

Definition of ADAGE

Tag....You're the Dumb ASS......….
It's tough to look reasonable to KKK white boys.
Psst
Trump u got fined and shut down

Trump U is kicking Tard Ass

Did you see the squads press conference?

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fu:

You are a filthy liar.

"As I said on -- remember, Saturday -- we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America. "
Why does our president have to hesitate to condemn white supremacy

Because he thinks some of them are good people

Answering your own question. Nice.

But your answer flied in the face of the posted transcripts, where he clearly condemned white supremacy, over and over again, even in his initial statement.

AND you are misquoting him. The bit you quote, he specifically stated that he was NOT referring to white supremacists.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
You are quoting Trump out of context

To actually put Trump in context, you have to cover all sides of the issue

In Charlottesville, Trump was initially dead silent as the racists marched. Then, once it became violent, he condemned both sides
Once he was criticized for not condemning racism, he finally issued the statement you quoted

He was "Silent" because the march of a few white supremacists is not news.

When violence erupted, he condemned the violent people on both sides.

When attacked for not specifically condemning the white supremacists, he specifically condemned the white supremacists.

How does that context change anything from my post?

Especially as how to you purposefully MIS quoted him?
A few?

6.0.jpg

Correct. Note the close in photography, designed to give the feel of a large crowd.

If it was really a large crowd, you would seem a picture more like this.

upload_2019-7-15_18-57-56.jpeg

My answer stands.

When attacked for not specifically condemning the white supremacists, he specifically condemned the white supremacists.

Somehow the left figures Trump proved he was a White supremacist when he said both sides deserved some blame in Chancellorsville. That was BS even though the MSM blew the whole thing out of proportion, trying to make Trump look like the bad guy. It pretty much worked on the monkey see-monkey do hard core Dems but those with half a brain didn't fall for the jive.

And the sons of the confederacy and womens "heritage" groups refused to condemn them. Nor did Trump. For 2 days

Trump spends half his day watching TV to find out what they are saying about him

That he could watch the violence in Charlottesville for two days and remain silent is intolerable
I just disagree. Trump is a racist. I don't like the politics of the four dem women reps, and I sure as hell won't call them "progressive." They want take away my health insurance, and I worked a long time to get this job.
But their color and ethnicity are irrelevant. And to be honest, I think most Americans want Donald Trump to get the fuck out and go back to Germany, but the Germans sure don't want him either

"The president said he condemned “hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” on Saturday. He then repeated the phrase “on many sides” for emphasis. A White House spokesperson later amplified the president’s remarks, telling the Guardian: “The president was condemning hatred, bigotry and violence from all sources and all sides. There was violence between protesters and counter-protesters today.”

It is easy to condemn hatred, bigotry and violence after you have been beaten up in the press for two days for refusing to do so

He reluctantly gave the statement and then insisted on placing blame on both sides

You continue to be a disgusting liar.

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

Why does our president have to hesitate to condemn white supremacy

Because he thinks some of them are good people

Answering your own question. Nice.

But your answer flied in the face of the posted transcripts, where he clearly condemned white supremacy, over and over again, even in his initial statement.

AND you are misquoting him. The bit you quote, he specifically stated that he was NOT referring to white supremacists.

"And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally."
You are quoting Trump out of context

To actually put Trump in context, you have to cover all sides of the issue

In Charlottesville, Trump was initially dead silent as the racists marched. Then, once it became violent, he condemned both sides
Once he was criticized for not condemning racism, he finally issued the statement you quoted

A few?

6.0.jpg

Correct. Note the close in photography, designed to give the feel of a large crowd.

If it was really a large crowd, you would seem a picture more like this.

View attachment 269507

My answer stands.

More Bullshit Klan Boy

It was the top news story for days, a story Trump chose to ignore, until he was forced to reply

His reply was offensive

3000.jpg

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville
hunarcy ,,,you are not fine people you are a low life trump scum

When Trump had a chance to stand up against hate groups, he chose to blame both sides

ME: Out of the four years of lies and propaganda we have heard from fake news CNN and the rest of fake news, this is ion the top five biggies. Soon I will do a series on the biggest lies told about Trump. This is one of them:

The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
"President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation........

Keep reading: The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
During his press conference in which Trump called some of the Nazis "very fine people", Trump also spewed a frequent far left talking point: "George Washington was a slave owner."

Say clown-fuck, give us a link showing Trump calling some Nazis very fine people. Truth doesn't matter to you anyway, you're a prog-It.

When Trump had a chance to stand up against hate groups, he chose to blame both sides

Prog-speak. On one hand you fucks say Trump called "NAZIS" very fine people. Now you say he blamed both sides. Why wouldn't he blame both sides when two sides were at fault? Is this where we turn a blind eye to leftists assaulting others? Are your heads okay? Hardly a chance, seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back