The Moral Imperative to Confirm Kavanaugh

You know that I am far, far from a fan of Trump, that has been made very clear by me on this forum.

But Ford has the burden of proof and she has failed totally. You complain about people that think Ford is a lying POS, yet you have no issue believing that Kavanaugh is. You are no better than that you rant against.

If this were you, would you want your life ruined by the word of a single person from 35 or 36 or who knows how long ago?

Nothing she has put forth has been credible or supportable.
How has or would Kavanaught's life be ruined? Nobody has been able to explain this to me.

You do not think that being labeled a sexual assaulter is a shitty way to live the rest of your life? No matter how this comes out a percentage of the population will think he did it and he will be viewed as such. He has two young daughters who have to live with the father being drug through the mud without a single bit of evidence for nothing but political purposes.

How would you life be you were tomorrow branded a sexual assaulter? If you do not think it would change for the worse, you a fucking idiot.

You know that I am far, far from a fan of Trump, that has been made very clear by me on this forum.

But Ford has the burden of proof and she has failed totally. You complain about people that think Ford is a lying POS, yet you have no issue believing that Kavanaugh is. You are no better than that you rant against.

If this were you, would you want your life ruined by the word of a single person from 35 or 36 or who knows how long ago?

How has or would Kavanaught's life be ruined? Nobody has been able to explain this to me.

You do not think that being labeled a sexual assaulter is a shitty way to live the rest of your life? No matter how this comes out a percentage of the population will think he did it and he will be viewed as such. He has two young daughters who have to live with the father being drug through the mud without a single bit of evidence for nothing but political purposes.

How would you life be you were tomorrow branded a sexual assaulter? If you do not think it would change for the worse, you a fucking idiot.
This how it works in a war. Casualties are just collateral damage.

The soldiers don't really care. They know they should, so they pretend not to see.

What an ugly fuckin' time this is.

The soldiers don't really care. They know they should, so they pretend not to see.

It truly is an ugly time.

We cannot reward the Democrats for their unconstitutional behavior in encouraging guilt before innocence through character assassination.

Democrats have also demeaned any woman who was truly raped and abused because that woman will now be equated to party girls with ulterior motives.

Hillary Clinton is still guilty even after being proven innocent of all kinds of crimes made up by republicans.

Obama is now the most corrupt politician of all time according to republicans with no proof.

Sotomayor became a racist with no proof.

Is cognitive dissonance a republican trait? Is amnesia? How about psychosis?

This is an ugly time because people want to see evil in both sides when only one side is evil.

Kavanaughs name can be cleared if this is investigated and it's found to be untrue. Instead he doesn't want an investigation nor do the republicans. Yet you are silly enough not to question why, and will act as if democrats are just as bad for presenting this information like they did only to smear him, when all it takes to clear him is for the FBI to question people like Mark Judge. There is evidence and that's the problem here. People want to believe fake news instead of the facts. There was another man in the room, he is in hiding refusing to testify. He can clear Kavanaghs name.

This is an ugly time because people want to see evil in both sides when only one side is evil.

Kavanaughs name can be cleared if this is investigated and it's found to be untrue. Instead he doesn't want an investigation nor do the republicans. Yet you are silly enough not to question why, and will act as if democrats are just as bad for presenting this information like they did only to smear him, when all it takes to clear him is for the FBI to question people like Mark Judge. There is evidence and that's the problem here. People want to believe fake news instead of the facts. There was another man in the room, he is in hiding refusing to testify. He can clear Kavanaghs name.
I know. The "other side" is evil.

I know.

I know.

Fool.

His name can never be cleared as most of the partisans will believe he is either guilty or innocent no matter what was found.

The Dems did not want an investigation, which is why they held on to this knowledge until it was too late to have one and hold a vote prior to the election. Had they released the letter in July when they got it, there was plenty of time for such a thing to take place.

Here is Judge's statement...why is this not good enough for you...Judge says he does "not recall the events described by Dr. Ford in her testimony before the US Senate Judiciary Committee today. I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes."

I know.

Fool.

Yes, yes you are

His accuser has admitted that her purpose in publicizing her allegations was to prevent Kavanaugh's confirmation as a Supreme Court Justice. This motive, along with the obviously orchestrated release of selected documents designed to delay and undermine the Senate confirmation process, creates the appearance and inescapable presumption that these allegations have not been made in good faith. As a result, they do not meet the most minimal standards of proof or credibility.

This alone should have required the Senate Judiciary Committee to ignore these historical allegations, which were purposefully not submitted to it until after it had completed its hearings. The current hearings allowing Dr. Ford to further publicize her claims does not change this conclusion.

The moral imperative which now presents itself is the concept of fairness, which is often exemplified by the presumption of innocence. It is incumbent on every Senator to vote according to an assessment of Judge Kavanaugh's qualifications and not on irrelevant and unproven allegations.
Bart O'Kavanaugh completely disqualified himself for consideration with his partisan rant he tried to disguise as an opening statement. It's everyone's moral imperative to keep expreme partisans off the Court.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

His name can never be cleared as most of the partisans will believe he is either guilty or innocent no matter what was found.

The Dems did not want an investigation, which is why they held on to this knowledge until it was too late to have one and hold a vote prior to the election. Had they released the letter in July when they got it, there was plenty of time for such a thing to take place.

Here is Judge's statement...why is this not good enough for you...Judge says he does "not recall the events described by Dr. Ford in her testimony before the US Senate Judiciary Committee today. I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes."

It was said Ford asked for her information not to be released. It has come to recent attention that her story was not leaked by democrats in the senate, but by someone who knew Ford.. Mark Judges statement was not made to an FBI investigator. You can say anything to a reporter. The fact is, there is plenty of time to have an investigation now. Why are we rushing to make this appointment? If we can hold up a seat for 8-9 months before we get a nominee, we can certainly take a few extra days to investigate whether these claims are true or not. You see, this one sided bullshit ignores that Fords life is just as ruined if not more so. And the fact is, if he did this, he ruined her life. We should want to know if this is the case before we give a man a lifetime appointment to rule on laws that ca change the lives of every American now and for the next 20-30 years.

I know.

Fool.

Yes, yes you are

I may be a fool, but I'm not as foolish as you or mac.

I know.

Fool.

Yes, yes you are

Well, you're certainly obedient, I'll give ya that.

Ford's testimony was not credible.

She claimed to have a fear of flying, which delayed the hearing, but records show no such fear prevented her from flying to French Polynesia and quite a few other places. She stated she went to therapy / couples counseling over wanting 2 doors on her house in 2012 but official records show the 'door' incident happened in 2008. Her story changed. She could not remember where the House was. She could not remember when the party was - not even the YEAR. The witnesses SHE named said the event NEVER HAPPENED. Oh I believe she was sincere, but 'sincere' and 'credible' ate 2 separate things, and 'credible' she was NOT.

Diane Feinstein and her fellow scum bag Conspirators sought to put Kavanaugh on trial in the court of Public Opinion yesterday, but, as usual, their plan boomeranged on tem and it was THEY who ended up on trial.

Yesterday D-SC Senator Lindsey Graham delivered one of the most impassioned, fiery, and potentially one of the most historic and desperately NEEDED oratory moments in our governments' history - at least in this new era of government.

Diane Feinstein and Dick Durbin began to put on their best political theatrics by calling on Kavanaugh to call a halt to the hearing, to delay the Confirmation vote, and to ask the FBI - who have already conducted 6 (SIX) investigations on Kavanaugh - to conduct ANOTHER investigation. At this point Senator Grassley stepped in to remind the conniving Democrats that THEY were in charge, that Kavanaugh could not call a halt to the hearing and could not dictate to the Senate anything regarding the vote. It was at this point Graham stepped forward and fully exposed Feinstein and the Democrats for the scumbags they are.

Graham laid waste to Feinstein and her despicable fellow Democrats, exposing them for their despicable actions, calling them out for their horrific actions, and laid it out perfectly so everyone could truly understand how low they had sunk.

Graham rebuked - again 'laid waste to' - Diane Feinstein, pointing out that when she met with Kavanaugh during his interviews with all of the Senators she already had the letter regarding the unsubstantiated rumor, that she was already communicating with Ford, and that she and her fellow Democrats were already plotting holding on to all of this until the last second to ambush Kavanaugh.

Graham SLAMMED Feinstein, Durbin, and the other Democrats for having this information WEEKS ago, for having the opportunity to investigate the matter - to take it to the FBI and ask for an investigation - WEEKS ago but CHOOSING / REFUSING to do so, choosing instead to hold onto it, releasing it at the hearing, and attempting to delay the confirmation further by then and only then demanding an FBI investigation.

Graham pointed out that the Democrats had planned all of this from the moment they got the letter, that they never had any intention of protecting Ford's identity or her, that they PLANNED on USING her as a political tool in this process, not caring much what happened to her.

Graham pointed out that they planned from the start to put Kavanaugh and his family through hell to delay / block this confirmation. Graham also pointed out to the American people that this is not something the Democrats did in the spur of the moment. He pointed out that the day after Trump become President Schumer, Feinstein, Pelosi, and other Democrats OPENLY declared they were 100% committed to Obstructing Trump and stopping anything and everything he tried to do. The Democrats showed being 100% committed to stopping Trump also meant unethically, immorally, and despicably destroying every aspect of a US Citizen's life, family, and marriage to get what they want.

This was not 'personal' against Kavanaugh. Graham made it clear that their 100% commitment to opposing Trump meant no matter WHO the person was in Kavanaugh's place the Democrats would have been equally attempting to destroy that person's life for their political gain!

Putting their own personal and party gain above their ethics, morality, integrity to a point where they would not hesitate to destroy such a good man's life to gain back power demonstrated that Feinstein and her political criminal cohorts are without a doubt a threat to our Democracy.

Considering Feinstein facilitated Chinese espionage for 20 years, considering these are the same people who gave their 2016 Presidential nomination to a known felon who compromised national security, considering these are the same Democrats who did the same thing to Herman Cain that they are doing to Kavanaugh, their choices / actions - their insatiable hunger for power and willingness to do anything to get and keep it - has definitely proven they are now a THREAT to this country, our citizens, and our Democracy.

Possibly the most honest, factual comment made yesterday, to the Democrats, was this:

“The Constitution gives the Senate an important role in the confirmation process, but you have replaced 'advise and consent' with 'search and destroy'.”

It was said Ford asked for her information not to be released. It has come to recent attention that her story was not leaked by democrats in the senate, but by someone who knew Ford..

This is the weakest part of her whole story. She is claiming that she wrote a letter to her elected Representative detailing very serious charges against another person, but she never wanted the information released? Then why send the fucking letter? What is the point of telling your story if you do not want anything done about it?

This just makes no sense and is total bullshit.

Mark Judges statement was not made to an FBI investigator. You can say anything to a reporter.

He made an official statement through his lawyer. That was good enough in your world to start this whole ball rolling, it should be good enough for him.

The fact is, there is plenty of time to have an investigation now. Why are we rushing to make this appointment? If we can hold up a seat for 8-9 months before we get a nominee, we can certainly take a few extra days to investigate whether these claims are true or not.

And here is the reason this is all happening, you Dems are still pissed that Garland did not get his chance, so the response is to put forth unprovable allegations and hope you win a couple seats in the senate in Nov.

Again, the Dems have had this information since July and choose to do nothing with it.

You see, this one sided bullshit ignores that Fords life is just as ruined if not more so. And the fact is, if he did this, he ruined her life. We should want to know if this is the case before we give a man a lifetime appointment to rule on laws that ca change the lives of every American now and for the next 20-30 years.

She made the choice to make the accusation. She was cool with the Dems holding the accusations for more than a month so they would do more political damage. What happens when Ford's story cannot be proven and the next person comes forward, will there be an investigation for that one and the one after and the one after?

I know.

Fool.

Yes, yes you are

Actually, much more so. For you this is all about politics, you do not like Trump and you do not like Kavanagh so you are cool with this.

I am one of the most ardent anti-Trumpers on this forum, yet even I can smell a pile of shit when I am close to one, and this thing reeks.

What happened to Avenatti's "third accuser"?

As I have been branded a pervert by my neighbor I can say since I am not being branded means nothing to me. I know the truth!

• Thanks

Let me say that Hillary spent 11 hours interrogated and had 8 investigations and they end result was no evidence found. What is this guy afraid of?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back