🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Most Honest President: Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it turns out I was listening to MSNBC yesterday. They played a montage of Trump speaking about illegals. He lied several times and what’s interesting is every time he spoke the number went up. He is a liar, a racist pig and a cry baby.

I could fill a few pages of additional descriptions... I pinch myself everyday wondering how a system can sustain a vile phenomenon like that for so long.

1.On what basis do make that claim? I applied Rule #1…

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.

2. Let’s take, as an example, this headline from the Amazon Newspaper:

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

Here is the very first example in their long and convoluted list:
“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

See what they did there????

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
"Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One"
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Only 8 or 9 feet high???? Some “lie,” huh?

Yup…. Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Soooo....when the Leftists scream that Trump is the biggest liar......

....well, the very opposite must be true.

I'll prove it in this thread.
Trump lied.
He said it was a 10 foot wall.
It's only 9' 11".

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one

He doesn’t have to release them, if I was him I wouldn’t.

He said he would.
He has not.
He is dishonest; blows the title of the OP out of the water; does it not?
Can’t wait to hear the excuse on why it doesn’t.

I guess his 2015 taxes are still being audited. He’s still not releasing them. Can’t wait to hear the rationalization on that one

He said he would.
He has not.

Hey, tugboat.....did you get that $2500 deduction in your medical insurance bill yet?

Yup…. Rule #1

So, you think a pathological liar is worth defending as long as he's rich and has a "R" behind his name?

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

"In trying to make the case for a high concrete border wall, Trump exaggerates about the Obama house in Washington, D.C. It is an 8,200 square foot Tudor-style home in the Kalorama residential area, but it is not a 'compound.'

"The Obamas added security fencing to an enlarged retaining wall in front for the needs of the Secret Service but there is not a ten-foot wall around the house; the front steps are open to the sidewalk. Chain link fencing, but no wall, was added to the back.

"While Trump says the border wall would be a 'slightly larger version' of the alleged Obama wall, he has previously described his proposed wall as 1,000 miles long, made of precast concrete slabs, rising 35 to 40 feet in the air."

If you object to Obama's many lies, why do you tolerate Trump's deceit?
How many of his little white lies have resulted in the deaths of human-beings, or were designed to cover up those deaths?

How many of Trump’s lies covered up abuse of power, fraud, or caused a massive transfer of wealth of Americans to foreign countries and illegal immigrants???

Yup…. Rule #1

So, you think a pathological liar is worth defending as long as he's rich and has a "R" behind his name?

Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

"In trying to make the case for a high concrete border wall, Trump exaggerates about the Obama house in Washington, D.C. It is an 8,200 square foot Tudor-style home in the Kalorama residential area, but it is not a 'compound.'

"The Obamas added security fencing to an enlarged retaining wall in front for the needs of the Secret Service but there is not a ten-foot wall around the house; the front steps are open to the sidewalk. Chain link fencing, but no wall, was added to the back.

"While Trump says the border wall would be a 'slightly larger version' of the alleged Obama wall, he has previously described his proposed wall as 1,000 miles long, made of precast concrete slabs, rising 35 to 40 feet in the air."

If you object to Obama's many lies, why do you tolerate Trump's deceit?
How many of his little white lies have resulted in the deaths of human-beings, or were designed to cover up those deaths?

How many of Trump’s lies covered up abuse of power, fraud, or caused a massive transfer of wealth of Americans to foreign countries and illegal immigrants???

Their indoctrination won't allow them to separate the man from the accomplishments.

Our side votes for policies, theirs requires them to anoint their masters with titles such as Jesus, god, and the messiah.

Passionate adoration are the primitive emotions of a mob, sentiments generally associated with children, and savages, according to Le Bon.

He said he would.
He has not.

Hey, tugboat.....did you get that $2500 deduction in your medical insurance bill yet?

And there’s jumbo hijacking her own thread about Trump and his supposed honesty. Says a lot for her honesty…and it’s complete absence.

Wait.....aren't you the fool who didn't know what 'impartial' means??
Whenever I need a snicker or giggle I ask one of you government school grads to name 2 or 3 of the books that infused your political views.
None of you read books, huh?

WTF? are you some kind of Russian operative?

Well all know that if Mueller comes out with a report that is biased one way or another he'll be hanged by his toenails. Mueller is a registered republican by the way.... Jesus Christ!!

Please stop your clueless narrative.

He said he would.
He has not.

And there’s jumbo hijacking her own thread about Trump and his supposed honesty. Says a lot for her honesty…and it’s complete absence.

My pic is up there, tubby......where's yours?

Whenever I need a snicker or giggle I ask one of you government school grads to name 2 or 3 of the books that infused your political views.

Well all know that if Mueller comes out with a report that is biased one way or another he'll be hanged by his toenails. Mueller is a registered republican by the way.... Jesus Christ!!

Is the Mueller Farrago impartial....or simply a Leftist attack on America????

Speak up, dunce.

And, since the Left has gone to so much trouble to claim that President Trump is the most execrable of liars, well, then the very opposite must be the case.
Like dragging your wife by the hair before raping her?
Like his 5 deferments bought by his dad?
Like avoiding a STD was his Vietnam sacrifice?
Like 7500 lies?
Like building a dune across a woman's property so she couldn't see the North Sea ? Why? She wouldn't sell to him.
What a guy

“In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645 false or misleading claims” Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claimsd

“The Mueller Angry Democrats recently deleted approximately 19,000 Text messages between FBI Agent Lisa Page and her lover, Agent Peter S. These Texts were asked for and INVALUABLE to the truth of the Witch Hunt Hoax. This is a total Obstruction of Justice. All Texts Demanded!”

And how do they justify this as a prevarication? This from their explanation as to why it is a 'lie:'
“The Justice Department inspector general's report suggests the texts slipped through the cracks but were not deliberately deleted.”

3. And this: recently, in making the case for a border wall, Trump tweeted that Obama has ‘a ten foot wall around his mansion.’ The media screamed “lie!!”
Trump Lies About ’10 Foot Wall’ Around Obama’s Home. There Isn’t One. – Rolling Stone

Let's check:

3BE5AA0400000578-4095126-Workers_were_seen_at_the_property_on_Friday_morning_constructing-a-2_1483726247259.jpg

Obamas new Washington DC home gets a wall installed as they prepare to move in | Daily Mail Online

Yup…. Rule #1

President Trump is like the doctor who has no bedside manner. He tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear, and he sugar coats nothing.

Speak up, dunce.

An absolute commie attack.
Keep the gov out of my Medicare, that's what I say.
From a devoted trumpie.
Think I'll go and rape my wife now
Happy ny

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Well, dope.....how to explain the fact that Putin and the Kremlin worked to elect Hillary Clinton????

Let's prove it together:

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

Can't explain your way out this, huh?

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Well, dope.....how to explain the fact that Putin and the Kremlin worked to elect Hillary Clinton????

Let's prove it together:

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

If any collusion occurred, it was through Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion.

How come Clinton didn't win?
Pretty useless collusion support
On the other hand comey released hill info, kept the fat boys secret.
Mmmm
I would have thought the blob would pray to comey every day.

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Let's prove it together:

Can you share the golden shower video with us

Let's check:

Yup…. Rule #1

Trump lied.
He said it was a 10 foot wall.
It's only 9' 11".
He said 10 because he can only count to 10.....using his tiny orange fingers.

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Let's prove it together:

Mmmm

You'd like to pretend you didn't see this????

We just proved you to be a lying low-life, huh?

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Let's prove it together:

Can you share the golden shower video with us

And that makes sense.....how?

The Hillary-DNC-Putin dossier was filled with lies like that.....to destroy Trump.

Why would you mention it, as it identifies you as scum.

Last edited:

Speak up, dunce.

From a devoted trumpie.
Happy ny

Let's prove it together:

Mmmm

And you avoided mention of this, too...

"...Democrats, the only folks for whom we have actual evidence of collusion."

ev¡i¡dence
/ˈevədəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back