Zone1 The Protestant Jesus and the Catholic Jesus

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I saw a cartoon once.. I think it was the Simpson's where there was a Protestant Heaven and a Catholic one

LOL

But yeh, no wonder people make fun of religion. There is no unity. You have the Protestant version of Jesus and the Catholic one and no one knows where the Church is, the original one Christ founded. Well, some of us do. But few listen to us.

So yeh... Is it in the Bible that God is not the author of confusion? I've read the entire Bible and it seems that was said there but it could be I was reading some Bible commentator of another?

Anyway--------

There is no Catholic Heaven v Protestant Heaven. If you feel hatred toward someone in the other camp, maybe God doesn't like that?

Hmmmm

I saw a cartoon once.. I think it was the Simpson's where there was a Protestant Heaven and a Catholic one

LOL

But yeh, no wonder people make fun of religion. There is no unity. You have the Protestant version of Jesus and the Catholic one and no one knows where the Church is, the original one Christ founded. Well, some of us do. But few listen to us.

So yeh... Is it in the Bible that God is not the author of confusion? I've read the entire Bible and it seems that was said there but it could be I was reading some Bible commentator of another?

Anyway--------

There is no Catholic Heaven v Protestant Heaven. If you feel hatred toward someone in the other camp, maybe God doesn't like that?

Hmmmm

Did you go to seminary?

LOL

Anyway--------

Hmmmm
Both Catholicism and protestants are far removed from truth. Their God does not exist( trinity)

Forum List

Back