The real issue in the abortion debate

Very few of you anti-choice people truly care about these babies. If you did you'd be able to show us how you've adopted crack addicted babies...because you cared about the well being of the child.

Well we do, like Say Michelle Bauchman, which is why you guys tore her down, she and Palin both show your arguements are hollow and pathetic.

And again you're anti-choice, Im not. I'm pro responsibiltiy.

And women who are raped are responsible for being raped?

Very few of you anti-choice people truly care about these babies. If you did you'd be able to show us how you've adopted crack addicted babies...because you cared about the well being of the child.

Well we do, like Say Michelle Bauchman, which is why you guys tore her down, she and Palin both show your arguements are hollow and pathetic.

See? Even though I openly exposed their tactics, they still use them. It is just reflex to them. To hide the pile of corpses, they use the victims of rape and incest as human shields to conceal the bodies of those killed because it is just too damned inconvenient to find a new place to live with a baby.

Shameful. Disgusting.

See? Even though I openly exposed their tactics, they still use them. It is just reflex to them. To hide the pile of corpses, they use the victims of rape and incest as human shields to conceal the bodies of those killed because it is just too damned inconvenient to find a new place to live with a baby.

Shameful. Disgusting.

I love how righties become so outraged when the word "rape" is mentioned. I guess we shouldn't talk about it because its a bad thing to think about.

So women who become pregnant through rape have abortions " because it is just too damned inconvenient to find a new place to live with a baby" ?

Yes or no?

How many crack babies have you adopted?

I'm sure the women you are defending appreciate being portrayed as crack addicts. What a guy!

One million crack babies aborted each year, eh? Really?

Shameful. Disgusting.

Aren't you the one who lumped all women who want abortion in to a group of people who just want to be able to party?

Shameful. Disgusting.

I'm sure the women you are defending appreciate being portrayed as crack addicts. What a guy!

Ok, I'll make it easier. How many babies have you adopted?

One million abortions due to women not wanting to find a new place to live? Really?

The bloodthirsty left won't budge an inch on the issue. When the horrific "partial birth abortion" procedure was outlawed for a while the left came up with a procedure that induced premature labor and the fully formed infants were left to die on a table. When he was state senator Barry Hussein used his limited legal skills and political muscle to make sure Chicago hospitals could throw living human babies in the garbage without risk of prosecution.

Shameful. Disgusting.

Aren't you the one who lumped all women who want abortion in to a group of people who just want to be able to party?

Shameful. Disgusting.

The reasons they give are matters of inconvenience. "Don't want to find a new place to live". 19 percent.

You know how many abortions are rape and incest related? About 2 percent.

But that is ALWAYS what pro-abortionists bring up to shield the women who don't want to have to find a new place to live. Victims of the most heinous crimes being used as human shields to protect all those crack addicts you portray them as.

There is no depth to which you won't seek to misdirect attention away from just how big the pile of corpses is.

Last edited:
The bloodthirsty left won't budge an inch on the issue. When the horrific "partial birth abortion" procedure was outlawed for a while the left came up with a procedure that induced premature labor and the fully formed infants were left to die on a table. When he was state senator Barry Hussein used his limited legal skills and political muscle to make sure Chicago hospitals could throw living human babies in the garbage without risk of prosecution.

Should rape victims be allowed to get abortions?

yep, so that takes care of 1% of them, cant excuse 90%+ of them though Ooh

Shameful. Disgusting.

Shameful. Disgusting.

The reasons they give are matters of inconvenience. "Don't want to find a new place to live". 19 percent.

Oh. 2 percent? Well those numbers are so small, we should just go ahead and treat those women like they became pregnant because they like to party.

But that is ALWAYS what pro-abortionists bring up to shield the women who don't want to have to find a new place to live. Victims of the most heinous crimes being used as human shields to protect all those crack addicts you portray them as.

According to you the victims of the most heinous crimes are so small in number they aren't even worth talking about.

Shameful. Disgusting.

Shameful. Disgusting.

There is no depth to which you won't seek to misdirect attention away from just how big the pile of corpses is.

Where are you getting your stats?

How many babies have you adopted?

What's that you say? Zero?

Odd, I thought you cared about the well being of the baby.

Oh, that was all just bullshit. Got it.

Shameful. Disgusting.

Where are you getting your stats?
HERE:

Reasons given for having abortions in the United States

In the same source we find that 53% of those getting abortions got pregnant in spit of contraception.

The only care about fetuses.

Once the child is born it needs to get a parent that can provide for it. If it doesn't, oh well, its the child's fault for not finding the right parent.

So what you're hypocritcal on every issue. How many choices have you protected today....uh ZERO

Actually I'm in the process dipshit. It takes FOREEVER in the US due to YOUR regulations, it's one of the reasons that adoptions have gone way up in foregin countries, but you dont know shit and you're a partisan hack.

So what you're hypocritcal on every issue. How many choices have you protected today....uh ZERO

Actually I'm in the process dipshit. It takes FOREEVER in the US due to YOUR regulations, it's one of the reasons that adoptions have gone way up in foregin countries, but you dont know shit and you're a partisan hack.

You could have just said 0 and been honest about it.

I wish you luck.

But will also point out the irony that righties want to throw people in prison for terminating pregnancies but don't believe the adoption market should be regulated.

wow.

Do you think human traffickers have an easier or harder time of "adopting" slaves in a regulated market?

Forum List

Back