The Repubs occupy the moral high ground on race and they need to say that.

It's the GOP that wants a color-blind country while the democrats demand racial discrimination against white people. Dems say "you're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship. We reserved it for blacks, indians, and hispanics." That's a hate crime and repubs need to pound away on that.

Similarly with immigration. The GOP needs to point out that by keeping out the foreign invaders, they are helping black and indian and hispanic AMERICAN CITIZENS get jobs.

In order to claim that high ground the GOP must actually occupy it. A good start on that road would be to repudiate and marginalize the loony racist dogs among us like ... shootspeeders. :D

Bingo. It's a discussion worth having, but the gop first has to call out the racists as racists. And of course the dems have there's as well, but the discussion would be about the gop being race neutral.

The GOP used to be about color-blindness, but they just pay lip service to that now, just like all the old principles.

Today, the GOP is actually about darkies on food stamps, homos bringing down America, all Muslims being terrorists, and Mexicans stealing our hubcaps and our jobs. The modern day faux right winger is the most color conscious mofo you will ever meet.

And the dems are all about discriminating against straight, healthy, white males and giving special treatment to blacks, indians, ,hispanics, women, perverts, and disabled.

Who's the bigot.?

Thats not a defense of republican racism. Thats a deflection

Will McAvoy, The Newsroom (HBO):
"No, I call myself a Republican because I am one.
I believe in market solutions and common sense realities and the necessity to defend ourselves against a dangerous world and that’s about it.
The problem is now I have to be homophobic.
I have to count the number to times people go to church.
I have to deny facts and think scientific research is a long con.
I have to think poor people are getting a sweet ride.
And I have to have such a stunning inferiority complex that I fear education and intellect…in the 21st century.
But most of all, the biggest new requirement, really the only requirement is that I have to hate Democrats.
And I have to hate Chris Christie for not spitting on the president when he got off of Air Force One.

The two-party system is crucial to the whole operation. There is honor in being the loyal opposition. And I’m a Republican for the same reasons you are."

If you are going flood the forum with random right wing bullshit, then could you at least be considerate enough to use complete sentences? "Similarly with immigration." is not a sentence. It starts with an upper case letter ends in a period. The first word is an adverb but there are no verbs or other adverbs. Maybe you were just quoting a dumb person and that is how they speak.

You expect too much of this board. Bad writing is a common feature of posters of all parts of the political spectrum here. The fragment in question is at least clear. Try to follow someone like PC, if you want your head to hurt.

It's the GOP that wants a color-blind country while the democrats demand racial discrimination against white people. Dems say "you're white so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarship. We reserved it for blacks, indians, and hispanics." That's a hate crime and repubs need to pound away on that.

Similarly with immigration. The GOP needs to point out that by keeping out the foreign invaders, they are helping black and indian and hispanic AMERICAN CITIZENS get jobs.

I am a CONSERVATIVE, and I occupy the moral high ground on race.

There, I said it.

The GOP used to be about color-blindness, but they just pay lip service to that now, just like all the old principles.

Today, the GOP is actually about darkies on food stamps, homos bringing down America, all Muslims being terrorists, and Mexicans stealing our hubcaps and our jobs. The modern day faux right winger is the most color conscious mofo you will ever meet.

There you go again....

You put slur words and stereotypes in the mouths of those you despise.....you have no actual proof they say it / feel it....but you say they say it / feel it anyway.

But the rest of us know the truth...

You just want an excuse to use those slur words and express those stereotypes.

You are a closet racist, anti gay, fraud. You are a pathetic individual.

Well, that's why an idiot thread like this won't get anywhere. It's all about generalizations. Of course there are racist elements in the gop .... did the birther bullshit escape anyone? But, both Paul and Ryan have tried to reach out on policy.

In order to claim that high ground the GOP must actually occupy it. A good start on that road would be to repudiate and marginalize the loony racist dogs among us like ... shootspeeders. :D

Bingo. It's a discussion worth having, but the gop first has to call out the racists as racists. And of course the dems have there's as well, but the discussion would be about the gop being race neutral.

Exactly who are you referring to that should be called out? Who intentionally makes racial remarks and are still applauded by the GOP?

Well, that's why an idiot thread like this won't get anywhere. It's all about generalizations. Of course there are racist elements in the gop .... did the birther bullshit escape anyone? But, both Paul and Ryan have tried to reach out on policy.

And there are racist elements in the democratic party as well. There are racist elements in any group of people.....there are racists in the NAACP...there are racists in the tea party....

But other than select groups like the KKK, racism, in no way, should define any group.

Sure, folks like you want to....but it shouldn't be done.

Exactly who are you referring to that should be called out? Who intentionally makes racial remarks and are still applauded by the GOP?

Maxine Waters.....ooops, she's a democrat.
Al Sharpton.....ooops, another democrat.

And there are racist elements in the democratic party as well. There are racist elements in any group of people.....there are racists in the NAACP...there are racists in the tea party....

But other than select groups like the KKK, racism, in no way, should define any group.

But that's not the thread topic. Again, it's the generalizations and deflections ... and of couse the thead was started by an admitted bigot.

shootspeeders And of course Bundy's comments on slavery were blatant racist. Birthers.

I didn't say the gop had to call them out. I said you can't have an honest discussion on the gop's non-racist policies without getting past the racism. Look at the gop pols backing as far from Bundy's racism as they can get.

But that's not the thread topic. Again, it's the generalizations and deflections ... and of couse the thead was started by an admitted bigot.

I was actually referring to your line in your post #41 in this thread,.....

"Bingo. It's a discussion worth having, but the gop first has to call out the racists as racists"

Why should the GOP have to do it and no other group....like the NAACP or the demoicratic party?

For if any of them do, they are opening the door to the opposition saying..."see, they ARE a racist party (or group)".

We do have the moral high ground on race. So why do you continually try to pull us down to wrestle with the left in the mud on the issue? Race doesn't matter. Don't act like it does.

shootspeeders And of course Bundy's comments on slavery were blatant racist. Birthers.

I didn't say the gop had to call them out. I said you can't have an honest discussion on the gop's non-racist policies without getting past the racism. Look at the gop pols backing as far from Bundy's racism as they can get.

And the NAACP gets praise from as high up as the President. He, and others in his administration AND party overall have spoken at their meetings and conventions......yet many people affiliated with the NAACP have expressed some very racial sentiments.....

Should the NAACP be labeled by the Democratic party as racist? Why haven't the democratic party "called them out"?

about 2 decades ago, here in the NYC area, a criminal was physically abused by members of the NYPD. The fact that he was a criminal was irrelevant. The fact that the NYPD abused him was the story.

The Bundy story, and his support, was about big government and state rights....his racial biases were not the reason for his support from the right.

Unless, of course, ALL of NYC should be deemed as "criminal supporters" for crying out "FOUL" when the NYPD abused the guy.

Is that how you see it?

I think you need to work on a new set of comparisons.

Again, gop pols are rightly moving as fast as they can to distance themselves from Bundy's bigoted beliefs, while at the same time saying the issue of control of public lands is an issue they want to look at.

And note the posters here denying bundy's staements were bigoted.

That is the narrative, the reality is somewhat different. Face it, the core of the republican party are white, established, rural or suburban protestants and will always reflect their inexplicable fear of diversity.

BS Please get out of your eco chamber.

Say why you think anything I said was wrong? People who fear diversity are probably mostly republicans these days, trying to make the argument that these people are anything that even resembles champions of equality is ludicrous.

The white Christian party is shitting their pants and trying to revise history as the demographic shift is in play

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/350825-the-browning-of-america.html

Last edited:
I think you need to work on a new set of comparisons.

Again, gop pols are rightly moving as fast as they can to distance themselves from Bundy's bigoted beliefs, while at the same time saying the issue of control of public lands is an issue they want to look at.

And note the posters here denying bundy's staements were bigoted.

the posters here? Bendog...there are a select few posters on this board that have any credibility with me...from both sides. Most on here will argue just for the sake of arguing.

Bundy is a racist. There is no doubt about it. The GOP politicians are forced to run from the Bundy issue thanks to his asinine remarks.

Why forced?

Because the left will jump all over them if they don't....and say they are "supporters of racists"

But like I said earlier....wanting to address state rights vs large federal government should have nothing to do with the racial sentiments of the man at the center of the topic.

And my analogy is ideal....

Should a politician be obligated to "run" from a police brutality story because the one who was beaten was a criminal? Should he have to worry about his political opponent calling him a "criminal lover"?

If the criminal was a pedophile, would it be OK for the politicians opponent to say "he took the side of a pedophile"?

BS Please get out of your eco chamber.

Say why you think anything I said was wrong? People who fear diversity are probably mostly republicans these days, trying to make the argument that these people are anything that even resembles champions of equality is ludicrous.

The white Christian party is shitting their pants and trying to revise history as the demographic shift is in play

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/350825-the-browning-of-america.html

From the mouths of the old white christian party

Republicans are Racists | ?And they're not shy about it.

Forum List

Back