This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

Why hasn't the Catholic church kicked Pelosi and Biden to the curb for their sins of supporting abortions?
Many Catholics believe this should have happened. Here is what happened.

When the Supreme Court okayed abortion, the Church talked to us about free will, and its importance to individual decisions. At that time, politicians weren't having abortions themselves, not outright pushing it. It was simply available. Since then, both Biden and Pelosi have been favoring abortion, which is much different from accepting a ruling.

Catholics who have abortions are considered to have excommunicated themselves until they have reached a point where they regret and repent of that action. Repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

We see no regret or repentance from either Pelosi or Biden, and because they are very public figures, many Catholics believe there should be a very public excommunication. Apparently the Vatican disagrees.

Many Catholics believe this should have happened. Here is what happened.

When the Supreme Court okayed abortion, the Church talked to us about free will, and its importance to individual decisions. At that time, politicians weren't having abortions themselves, not outright pushing it. It was simply available. Since then, both Biden and Pelosi have been favoring abortion, which is much different from accepting a ruling.

Catholics who have abortions are considered to have excommunicated themselves until they have reached a point where they regret and repent of that action. Repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

We see no regret or repentance from either Pelosi or Biden, and because they are very public figures, many Catholics believe there should be a very public excommunication. Apparently the Vatican disagrees.
So the Catholic church is filled with hypocrites. I understand! No guts, no glory!

So the Catholic church is filled with hypocrites. I understand! No guts, no glory!
No, not filled by any means. Many live the ideals of Catholicism. There are parishes that will not distribute communion to either Biden or Pelosi--so they go to churches that will. Many of us are greatly disappointed with the current pope--especially for not taking a stand against these two taking and voicing their positions on abortion.

No, not filled by any means. Many live the ideals of Catholicism. There are parishes that will not distribute communion to either Biden or Pelosi--so they go to churches that will. Many of us are greatly disappointed with the current pope--especially for not taking a stand against these two taking and voicing their positions on abortion.
I didn't think you were Catholic. My mistake!

St. John Paul II certainly would have spoken out against abortion in no uncertain terms. He did it front of the Clintons. The audience went nuts. The Clintons sat there and stared straight ahead.

St. John Paul II certainly would have spoken out against abortion in no uncertain terms.
Catholics are taught that life is our greatest gift. My parents had eight children. There was always a baby arriving at the "wrong" time and it always turned out it was right after all. Always.

Catholics are taught that life is our greatest gift. My parents had eight children. There was always a baby arriving at the "wrong" time and it always turned out it was right after all. Always.
That's fantastic! I'm the last of six. My parents didn't have much money.

Excellent question. It's because blacks killed by cops is covered by the leftwing media, because it promotes the Marxist meme of 'racism'; while the notion of indicting Big Education is like the Marxists telling on themselves. See, indoctrination in the schools is one of the left's most potent tools. They can't afford to jeopardize that by shining the light on their filthy little secret of rampant massive sex abuse.
So blame right wing media. They do a great job getting your messages out.

The election was rigged, the vaccine is bad, trannies in bathrooms, unions are bad, global warming is a hoax,

If child molestation is a hidden problem the politicians need to address let us know. It would b great political wedge issue.

It doesn't "allow: it if people get reported to the police and arrested.

The Catholic church allows it because it actively shelters pedophiles
The Catholic church has no way of 'sheltering' pedophiles. The very few offenders (negligible in recent years) can be arrested like everybody else.

You better ask the Lord's forgiveness for your constant lies!

"Among religious groups, the decline in membership is steeper among Catholics (down 18 points, from 76% to 58%)"
As I have said several times, you're looking at percentages. I'm looking at raw numbers, which have gone up, even in America. The percentage, which the atheist left hyperfocuses on because it casts the church in a negative light, is irrelevant. k But world wide, even the percentage has remained steady.

The Catholic church has no way of 'sheltering' pedophiles. The very few offenders (negligible in recent years) can be arrested like everybody else.

Sure they can be arrested. If they have not been transferred to another parish outside the jurisdiction. Which happened numerous times.

They, the Catholic Church, had a playbook on how to handle this problem they were having.

Forum List

Back