This patriot has a message for the GOP

• Banned
All he does is go on tirade of profanity without saying anything which should be done. Can you tell me what actions by the Republicans he proposes?

I didn't think so!

Once again, you are totally lost. The actions he is proposing is the the House does not elect Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House, and that they elect a more conservative Republican.

Was that so hard for you to figure out? I though you were a "teacher" at one time.

Once again, you are totally lost. The actions he is proposing is the the House does not elect Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the House, and that they elect a more conservative Republican.

Was that so hard for you to figure out? I though you were a "teacher" at one time.
I reckon sand in the vajayjay affects the mind somehow :dunno:

He's right, you know.

This is section three of the Clean Start policy. Learn it, and step up your efforts. Folks have been filing reports on users. I will take action next time I get a lazy OP from you.

3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

To sum that up.. We're REQUIRING the Original Posters to START a clean topical discussion.,. No more juiced incendiary titles and ranting OPs.. If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

I nail basq all the time on this lazy ass type garbage. This is your first offense that has gotten a report, next time?

:1peleas:

He never says anything of the sort. That is just what you think he says.

Why should 20 people dictate what 200 other people should do>

Forum List

Back