To all those Saying it's ok for the feds to mandate a vaccine

To be clear, that's your opinion, not a legal fact. That said, I have a feeling we're going to hear people argue exactly that point a lot in court over the next two months.

To be clear, it's YOUR opinion that workplace safety is whatever makes you feel safe.

Just about everything that requires reason, instead of judgementalism.
Uh lefties wouldn't know reason if it hit them in the mouth.........the tranny debate solidifies that........you can't figure out basic biology, it's kinda tough to argue more complex subjects.

Uh lefties wouldn't know reason if it hit them in the mouth.........the tranny debate solidifies that........you can't figure out basic biology, it's kinda tough to argue more complex subjects.
I would agree with you. But, right-wingers seem the most clueless and Causeless, and merely love their guns and confuse it with loving their republic.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I would agree with you. But, right-wingers seem the most clueless and Causeless, and merely love their guns and confuse it with loving their republic.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
No, we just know the purpose of the government. We all see the lefty elites, not wearing masks, not social distancing, even before the vax was available.....we know it's all a bs power play.....it's not hard to figure out.......I mean these are people that hated FL becasue they stopped that shit a while ago......and there is little difference in stats....they really really hate FL....I mean really hate it. It show's how full of shit they are.

No, we just know the purpose of the government. We all see the lefty elites, not wearing masks, not social distancing, even before the vax was available.....we know it's all a bs power play.....it's not hard to figure out.......I mean these are people that hated FL becasue they stopped that shit a while ago......and there is little difference in stats....they really really hate FL....I mean really hate it. It show's how full of shit they are.
Thanks for the humor. Right-wingers make the Best tools. Should we wonder why?

As many have made this virus political instead of medical, we will continue to get sick die & have other non medical problems. Have to hope at some point it will die out to the extent that life can return to a resemblance of normal.

Except, the govt forcing places of employment to vax is unconstitutional...........this isn't NAZI Germany....
Sorry, nope...

Have to get your vaccines in the army...

Certain jobs you have to be vaccinated as well, Hospitals want staff vaccinated they can demand it too..

Sorry, nope...

Certain jobs you have to be vaccinated as well, Hospitals want staff vaccinated they can demand it too..
Sure, you can say that, but we're talking about the general populace, not a specific anything.........

I'm not sure but I don't know anyone who isn't a blue dog democrat that is in favor of mandated vaccines.

It's completely hypocritical to March about in favor of abortion but then mandate vaccines...just saying.

Sorry, nope...

Are you capable of recognizing the difference between a specific employer having requirements, and the government forcing those requirements on everyone?

Hospitals have a lot of requirements for their employees. For example, hospital employees are supposed to forego wearing perfume/cologne, dangling jewelry, fake nails, and unbound long hair at work. Does that mean it would be okay for the federal government to mandate those requirements to everyone?

Are you capable of recognizing the difference between a specific employer having requirements, and the government forcing those requirements on everyone?
You mean like a draft where persons may potentially be killed in armed conflict?

No more "Vietnams" for us. Hooray! No more potentially getting "jabbed by bullets due to federal intervention".

Last edited:
This post and this entire thread aged poorly for the COVID CULT.
Thousands of Americans with natural immunity were fired for political reasons, using Dr. Fauci's lies as a basis to do so.

We have seen the face of Fascism. Next time they try it, I hope more Americans will stand up and fight it. Last time, only a very small minority of Americans had the guts to fight against it.

This post and this entire thread aged poorly for the COVID CULT.

Covid cult?????? What would that be? Do you mean the millions of people around the world who believe in science and the public health measures that YOU refused to follow????

Unlike the USA, members of the "covid cult" didn't have the highest rate disease and death in the world. Even living right above the death lab, Canada had 1/3 of the rate of disease and death that the USA had. EVERY other first world country had a better outcome than YOU.

Every time it appears you fools can't get any dumber or more gullible, you prove that there is no bottom to your stupidity and ignorance.

Thousands of Americans with natural immunity were fired for political reasons, using Dr. Fauci's lies as a basis to do so.

We have seen the face of Fascism. Next time they try it, I hope more Americans will stand up and fight it. Last time, only a very small minority of Americans had the guts to fight against it.

Ignorant, stupid and ill-informed. The Republican tri-fecta that lead to the highest rates of disease and death in the first world.

Counties and states that voted Republican had the highest rates of disease and death in America. The fascist Republican Party told their voters to die for them and by God they did it!!

Keep refusing the vaccine and there won't be enough of you left to elect Republicans.

Last edited:
Ignorant, stupid and ill-informed. The Republican tri-fecta that lead to the highest rates of disease and death in the first world.

Counties and states that voted Republican had the highest rates of disease and death in America. The fascist Republican Party told their voters to die for them and by God they did it!!

Keep refusing the vaccine and there won't be enough of you left to elect Republicans.
Be sure to get your Bivalent booster, Dragonlady...

Don't worry, they tell you it's safe and effective.

Just ask CDC Director Walensky who got the wonderful newclotshot which protects from all variants and was quarantining less than a month later due to a bad case of COVID.

Becasue they do it for schools.........I just looked it up and it's interesting when you actually find information

Each state decides which vaccines are required for your child’s enrollment and attendance at a childcare facility or school in that state.

Well all be a son of a bitch.....the states decide those...........because it's not up to the feds..........so keep using but but they do it for schools....NO STATES do it for schools....thank you for playing
The feds could make it mandatory in red states where libs are a minority

Forum List

Back