To my fellow Trump voters...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/politics/neil-gorsuch-supreme-court.html?_r=0

neil-gorsuch.jpg

Number 1 priority DONE...................Liberals didn't get another pick.

repeal and replace healthcare
deport 15 million illegal mexicans
dump nato
defeat isis

bla bla bla

YER FUCKED.

Only been in office bout 87 days, bla bla bla.
Life is good on the Trump train, climb on and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Trump is a man of his word and is delivering for the little working men and women in this country as much as possible and as much as he can

Got a single example of anything he's done so far that delivers for "the little working men and women in this country"?

So far I've seen a bunch of dick moves...

Monologue: A Few of Republicans' Favorite Things | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Well then you must be living under a rock, confidence in bussines is bringing companies to invest, getting rid of Obama's asinine regulations and EPA hound dogs is another about bringing in jobs, going after sanctuary cities is another plus..

Telling the mayor of Chicago publicly to take care of his gang problem is another plus...

Care for me to go on?

So he's done NOTHING for "the little working men and women in this country". He hasn't "brought jobs back". Everything he has done has been to hurt the working class and help Goldman Sachs.

Do Regulations Really Kill Jobs Overall? Not So Much

....why are some of you upset? Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want? Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to? Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made? I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.
From what I'm hearing on the talk shows, many of them are pretty freakin' angry.

You're right, they shouldn't be, but they're falling back into purist mode.

How can someone vote for a complete, 100% wild card - a man they ADMITTED is not a conservative - and then complain he's not in their lane?
WHO?

WHO is it that's whining? Because so far the only ones I've heard complaining are the McCain Repubs who aren't really repubs anyway.

You may have a good point there. Because so far only one person is unhappy, that has responded anyway.

I don't expect any President to keep every campaign promise they make that's just not realistic.

There's no doubt that he tried on the ban and on Obamacare.
The failure on the immigration ban had more to do with activist judges in my opinion and taking it to the Supreme Court when it was 8-8 would have just resulted in a tie with the lower court ruling standing I believe he would win that if he takes it there. Obamacare was always going to be a challenge even controlling both Houses of Congress and the last thing Trump wants to do is repeat the the mistake of Obama and the Democrats and push something through on a party line vote that has haunted the Democrats ever since they did with Obamacare.

Agreed. I don't think he's not fulfilling his promises, I know that he is trying. The POTUS doesn't, and shouldn't, have the power to do whatever he wants to.

It is too early for conclusions , but as of right now things look rather grim.

What looks grim? We have had an excellent SCOTUS appointment, we got out of bad trade deals, we got some excellent cabinet selections....yeah, we didn't get Obamacare repealed and that sucks, we didn't get the ban on immigrants and we will pay an awful price for that later but for the most part, he's done a lot of good.

What specifically are you upset with?

Then you have to consider all the bad shit we didn't get if Hillary had won. Just avoiding that makes Trump a huge win.

Correct. How could I forget that?

It is too early for conclusions , but as of right now things look rather grim.

What looks grim? We have had an excellent SCOTUS appointment, we got out of bad trade deals, we got some excellent cabinet selections....yeah, we didn't get Obamacare repealed and that sucks, we didn't get the ban on immigrants and we will pay an awful price for that later but for the most part, he's done a lot of good.

What specifically are you upset with?

Then you have to consider all the bad shit we didn't get if Hillary had won. Just avoiding that makes Trump a huge win.

uh-huh -something tells me that russian collusion in our election, nor an assad/putin & north korean piglet face off... with nukes being involved.... would be a scenario having to be dealt with rght now, little dude.

There was no "Russian collusion," moron. What makes you think HIllary wouldn't have had to deal with "assad/putin" of the "north Korean piglet?" We all know how she would deal with these situations, by appeasement and running away. Hillary made a mess of the Middle East.

Please don't reply to the lefties in this thread. I'm trying to discuss with Trump supporters and they are polluting it with their stupid nonsense.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/07/us/politics/neil-gorsuch-supreme-court.html?_r=0

neil-gorsuch.jpg

Number 1 priority DONE...................Liberals didn't get another pick.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries. But of course I voted for him in the general. I would have voted for any GOP candidate in the general for exactly that reason, the SCOTUS pick. Even if it hadn't been Hillary they ran against.

We got the selection and we got a great one. Hopefully we'll get another.

Everything else we get from the Trump administration is just gravy. That was what was important.

repeal and replace healthcare
deport 15 million illegal mexicans
dump nato
defeat isis

bla bla bla

YER FUCKED.

Only been in office bout 87 days, bla bla bla.
Life is good on the Trump train, climb on and enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 87 days? That's 86 days more than what he said would take to present his secret plan on defeating ISIS and repealing the ACA. Maybe he would've done more if he wasn't golfing every weekend.

But Trump is a man of his word and is delivering for the little working men and women in this country as much as possible and as much as he can

Got a single example of anything he's done so far that delivers for "the little working men and women in this country"?

Monologue: A Few of Republicans' Favorite Things | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Well then you must be living under a rock, confidence in bussines is bringing companies to invest, getting rid of Obama's asinine regulations and EPA hound dogs is another about bringing in jobs, going after sanctuary cities is another plus..

Telling the mayor of Chicago publicly to take care of his gang problem is another plus...

Care for me to go on?

So he's done NOTHING for "the little working men and women in this country". He hasn't "brought jobs back". Everything he has done has been to hurt the working class and help Goldman Sachs.

They always count intangibles when they don't have actual wins. So they say things like "confidence is back" and "people feel better" as measurements of success. But actual things? Not much to speak on. They have their SCOUTS pick and pretends that Gorsuch will side with the little guy after a career of back corporations. Weird stuff.

Care for me to go on?

They always count intangibles when they don't have actual wins. So they say things like "confidence is back" and "people feel better" as measurements of success. But actual things? Not much to speak on. They have their SCOUTS pick and pretends that Gorsuch will side with the little guy after a career of back corporations. Weird stuff.
Meanwhile they have majorities in everything and can't do sheet No infrastructure no HC no wall, no tax reform ....just a bunch of flip flops .......and maybe starting WW3 with another AH in NK

....why are some of you upset?

Did you really think that YOU would get everything you wanted and nothing you didn't want?

Do you really think that the POTUS can just do whatever he wants to?

Do you understand that negotiations ALWAYS have to be made?

I am a Trump supporter, just to clarify.
no wall no healthcare no tax reform no infrastructure ,,aren't those the big 4 he ran on ?? Oh yes jobs The 98000 in March thrill you?,,Seems to me outside of a couple of reconciliations he squeezed in he's been all mouth all trouble ,,,,all flip flop

The claim that they are "dead" is entirely premature. They are merely delayed.

Care for me to go on?

Meanwhile they have majorities in everything and can't do sheet No infrastructure no HC no wall, no tax reform ....just a bunch of flip flops .......and maybe starting WW3 with another AH in NK
You douche bag snowflakes used to call that "obstruction." Now you gloat about it.

Care for me to go on?

You douche bag snowflakes used to call that "obstruction." Now you gloat about it.

So you think that the dems are obstructruting the repubs who have total control over govt? Next youre going to blame Karma. Lol

Care for me to go on?

So you think that the dems are obstructruting the repubs who have total control over govt? Next youre going to blame Karma. Lol
You just admitted the Dims are obstructing, dumbass.

Care for me to go on?

This was the first time associate judge ever faced a filibuster for Supreme Court...

You just admitted the Dims are obstructing, dumbass.

I forgot the Republican rules. If you say a word that means something. So I said obstruction and you believe that's proof of obstruction. Lol....Good job hack

This was the first time associate judge ever faced a filibuster for Supreme Court...

Google says you're lying. Dam those pesky facts.

My memory may not be that great, but it seems to me he ran on repealing Obamacare, building the wall, $1T in infrastructure spending, putting China in its place, tax reform.

Was that someone else?

Gorsuch is a clear win for him. Other than that....

So you think it's over? You think he is never going to build the wall and never going to repeal/replace Obamacare? You should try thinking.

Forum List

Back