Tom Delay says Trump will tear the GOP apart

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271437-tom-delay-trump-will-tear-the-republican-party-apart

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas) warned that Donald TrumpDonald TrumpClinton braces for ugly campaign against TrumpBuilding blue-collar appealGOP hawks float disobedience if Trump is commander in chiefMORE would "tear the Republican Party apart," suggesting he wouldn't back him if he won the nomination.

"I have to search my soul. I think he's very dangerous for the country, very dangerous for the party," the former Texas lawmaker said on MSNBC on Super Tuesday about whether he would support Trump.

"He will tear the Republican Party apart. If you listen to what he's saying, he wants to be king; he doesn’t want to be president.”
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP stands at a crossroads. I am glad that I don't need to make the hard decision that they do. To make matters worse, not only is the WH on the line, so is the standing of the Supreme Court. INCREDIBLE!

Think back a few years to rise of the Tea Party. It really seemed as though it had the potential to divide the party.

Holy crap, we thought. That could get pretty wild.

But, we thought, most likely some cooler heads will somehow prevail and find a way to keep the whole thing together.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/271437-tom-delay-trump-will-tear-the-republican-party-apart

Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-Texas) warned that Donald TrumpDonald TrumpClinton braces for ugly campaign against TrumpBuilding blue-collar appealGOP hawks float disobedience if Trump is commander in chiefMORE would "tear the Republican Party apart," suggesting he wouldn't back him if he won the nomination.

"I have to search my soul. I think he's very dangerous for the country, very dangerous for the party," the former Texas lawmaker said on MSNBC on Super Tuesday about whether he would support Trump.

"He will tear the Republican Party apart. If you listen to what he's saying, he wants to be king; he doesn’t want to be president.”
________________________________________________________________________________________

The GOP stands at a crossroads. I am glad that I don't need to make the hard decision that they do. To make matters worse, not only is the WH on the line, so is the standing of the Supreme Court. INCREDIBLE!

FUCK the GOP.

Trump is the new America.

Trump '16

LMAO. You would think the article was about Obama... king.... LMAO

They are cannibalizing each other,, this is great!! looks like its all over for them in the general election

Enron man has spoken. lol

They are cannibalizing each other,, this is great!! looks like its all over for them in the general election

I tend to agree with you, but none of us have ever seen anyone/anything like the Trump phenomenon. If all the historical statistics hold in November, no, the GOP with Trump do not stand a chance. But up until this point, the book has been thrown out the window.

Based on the voter numbers in all the Primary States the FACT is Dem. voter turnout was significantly lower than four years ago. REP voter turnout was significantly higher than four years ago.
It doesn't take a fucking genius to understand the serious implications for the DEM. party.
Basically after Trump wins the nomination the DEMs and their 'negro' slaves are going to stay home.
Trump wins in a historic landslide.

I tend to agree with you, but none of us have ever seen anyone/anything like the Trump phenomenon. If all the historical statistics hold in November, no, the GOP with Trump do not stand a chance. But up until this point, the book has been thrown out the window.
Your post proves how fucking dumb you are.
You say the Trump "phenomenon" is something we have never seen before. In the next sentence you say based on "historical statistics" Trump doesn't stand a chance.
"We never seen a phenomenon like this man-made machine that many claim can fly, until now. But based on the fact that 'historically' there has never been one built that could fly before, we can safely assume the machine "doesn't have a chance" of flying."
Wise up!

Torn - past tense…

The party of Lincoln has a new asshole.

Did you hear he's gay?

Daley said he came out in 2013 after doubting himself in his youth.

Riiiiight because the 'professional' politicians have done a bang up job sinking us trillions in debt, crumbling infrastructure, rampant government corruption, allowing other countries to rip us off, and millions of welfare bound illegals to pour into our country. Great job politicians you bunch of idiots. Now talk trash about Trump again. :eusa_hand:

Maybe Delay isn't aware that he is tearing the republican party apart with this rhetoric. Maybe that's his intention.

Are you a serial liar like trump or just stupid?
You can't take a fucking joke? God as a liberal I'm really starting to dislike other liberals. Perhaps it's time for me to join the dark side. Or in our case, the white side. LOL.

Think back a few years to rise of the Tea Party. It really seemed as though it had the potential to divide the party.

Holy crap, we thought. That could get pretty wild.

But, we thought, most likely some cooler heads will somehow prevail and find a way to keep the whole thing together.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Sorry but your post didn't age well at all.

You can't take a fucking joke? God as a liberal I'm really starting to dislike other liberals. Perhaps it's time for me to join the dark side. Or in our case, the white side. LOL.
I don't joke with trump humpers....not after January 6th and the trump coup attempt.

Forum List

Back