Transgenderism is child abuse

This new practice of parents claiming that their normal child is transgendered is the most destructive of all.

Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse -

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

No shit! Just part of cultural marxists goal of destroying a sane society.
This new practice of parents claiming that their normal child is transgendered is the most destructive of all.

if only either of you knew what you were talking about.

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

What happened to teaching kids to love who they are?

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.
You would figure one would care about their child enough to get them help.

Transgenderism is child abuse

Sure thing, but raising your children to fight in a future Race War is totally fucking cool when Race is your Religion, right Whitey?

a999koreshbible_2050081722-35969.jpg

Are they supposed to kill ******* or kikes first? I forget...

Jill used to be a prince.

Who puts it into childrens heads that they were born in wrong gender? Adults that's who, for younger children, adult's in the home ie. parents, so yes child abuse.

Transgender, like transspecies, Transracial or transabled have a mental illness. They need help. None of them were born in the body they believe they should have. The girl who imagines herself to be a man is no different than the woman who believes herself black or the man who thinks of himself as the wolfman, or the woman who is comfortable without arms and legs. When these poor pathetic people realize that they will never live the lives they believe they deserve many commit suicide. It is probably better than being a tortured soul.

Who puts it into childrens heads that they were born in wrong gender? Adults that's who, for younger children, adult's in the home ie. parents, so yes child abuse.

The idea it is just some sort of mental state is just baffling. One gender is easy to determine.

Transgender, like transspecies, Transracial or transabled have a mental illness. They need help. None of them were born in the body they believe they should have. The girl who imagines herself to be a man is no different than the woman who believes herself black or the man who thinks of himself as the wolfman, or the woman who is comfortable without arms and legs. When these poor pathetic people realize that they will never live the lives they believe they deserve many commit suicide. It is probably better than being a tortured soul.
Explain XY females, and XX males? Do tell...

If an adult wants to Transgender, this is their own choice, but children are in no way equipped mentally to make such a decision themselves, they're being abused and brainwashed into potentially messing up their entire life, not to mention all the psychological problems that go along with it.

Prove it. Prove that the parents put it into their heads.

Try reading some actual accounts from these children and parents.

Born this way: Stories of young transgender children

Would you rather have a dead son or a live daughter?

And the majority opinion for these children is to allow them to express on the outside how they feel on the inside.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/
opinion is bullshit. People handle this mental illness like it was normal, then get surprised when their loved one blows their brains out. IT isn't normal. They need help.
Just more of the same old shit; people PRETENDING to give a fuck.

And the majority opinion for these children is to allow them to express on the outside how they feel on the inside.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/

Are these the same people that have failed miserably with mass shooters?

Forum List

Back