Trump calls for boycott of Goodyear for banning MAGA hats.

"Akronites on Wednesday morning used Twitter to defend Goodyear, many even before Goodyear publicly began to defend itself. James Hardy, Akron’s deputy mayor for integrated development, said he was “beyond proud” that Goodyear was in Akron, his hometown. “They care about our community, and stayed put when so many companies did not,” Hardy tweeted. “We are the #RubberCity Mr. President. And we stick together.”

This is disgusting -- Goodyear literally violated the free speech of its employees by telling them they can't wear MAGA hats -- but allowed them to wear racist Black Lives For Biden shirts and Kamala Harris muslim turban hats.....for the only American tire company in the Fortune 500 -- you would think they'd show more respect for our great president...

Luckily, they won't be a Fortune 500 company for long; let that be a lesson to any other business who dares to tell its employees what MAGA clothing they can or can't wear.
Are all the other MAGA people as big of a baby as you? They banned ALL political slogans on clothes.
That's a lie.
BLM isn't political, 20% of Republicans support it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d22468-cab0-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html
WAPO? LMAO....BLM is a racist group. People say they support it publicly because otherwise idiot Leftists like you call them “racist” and spew that garbage all over social media. You of course knew that and decided to troll anyway.
I don’t even support BLM, lol. But 20% of the GOP does.
Claiming that BLM it isn't political is just plain stupid.

BLM doesn't belong to a particular political party or candidate....

But I find it telling that you believe only one party can proclaim that black lives matter...

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

"Akronites on Wednesday morning used Twitter to defend Goodyear, many even before Goodyear publicly began to defend itself. James Hardy, Akron’s deputy mayor for integrated development, said he was “beyond proud” that Goodyear was in Akron, his hometown. “They care about our community, and stayed put when so many companies did not,” Hardy tweeted. “We are the #RubberCity Mr. President. And we stick together.”

This is disgusting -- Goodyear literally violated the free speech of its employees by telling them they can't wear MAGA hats -- but allowed them to wear racist Black Lives For Biden shirts and Kamala Harris muslim turban hats.....for the only American tire company in the Fortune 500 -- you would think they'd show more respect for our great president...

Luckily, they won't be a Fortune 500 company for long; let that be a lesson to any other business who dares to tell its employees what MAGA clothing they can or can't wear.
Are all the other MAGA people as big of a baby as you? They banned ALL political slogans on clothes.
That's a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d22468-cab0-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html
WAPO? LMAO....BLM is a racist group. People say they support it publicly because otherwise idiot Leftists like you call them “racist” and spew that garbage all over social media. You of course knew that and decided to troll anyway.

But I find it telling that you believe only one party can proclaim that black lives matter...
I never implied or insinuated that I believe that, fucking dumbass.

That's a lie.

You are conflating the verbiage with the group. If I form a group that says dogs lives matter but don’t rescue any dogs but instead use the monies to give to politicians who support PETA then I am disingenuous. Does that spell it out for you? Moron.

That's a lie.

So why would you call him a dumbass? Explain yourself. You just insulted innocent dumbasses around the world. Biff is a fucking parasite.

That's a lie.

Black Lives Matter coalition issues first political agenda demanding slavery reparations

A coalition built on the Black Lives Matter movement has issued its first political agenda demanding reforms in the American justice system and reparations for slavery. Some 60 organisations in the Movement for Black Lives endorsed the platform calling for "black liberation" that had been forged over a year of discussions.

It is undeniable that BLM has a political agenda.
Has nothing to do with the Dems. And unless a BLMer is running for office, it's not political period.

That's a lie.

Yes, you kinda did...

The so-called Zero Tolerance policy that has you fragile minded cucks so triggered made forbidden, any political clothing that endorsed a specific candidate or political party -- that includes Biden too, you moron....

Simply affirming "Black Lives Matter" isn't endorsing a candidate or party....I feel they should have allowed T-shirts saying All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter too -- but I am not Goodyear....

That's a lie.

Black Lives Matter coalition issues first political agenda demanding slavery reparations

A coalition built on the Black Lives Matter movement has issued its first political agenda demanding reforms in the American justice system and reparations for slavery. Some 60 organisations in the Movement for Black Lives endorsed the platform calling for "black liberation" that had been forged over a year of discussions.

Has nothing to do with the Dems. And unless a BLMer is running for office, it's not political period.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?

That's a lie.

Yes, you kinda did...

The so-called Zero Tolerance policy that has you fragile minded cucks so triggered made forbidden, any political clothing that endorsed a specific candidate or political party -- that includes Biden too, you moron....

Simply affirming "Black Lives Matter" isn't endorsing a candidate or party....I feel they should have allowed T-shirts saying All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter too -- but I am not Goodyear....
You talk a lot of smack for a stupid ass.
All Lives Matter triggers you lol

That's a lie.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion?
You do understand that nothing is stopping this guy from proclaiming that Black Lives Matter while running for office as a republican right? In fact, that is exactly what he did....

unnamed.jpg

"I think we play a great, big role in this,” Choi began. “We have to be very courageous in approaching this and make sure that we take a hold of the responsibilities given to us.” We need to know,” Choi continued, “that Black lives matter.”

That's a lie.

You do understand that nothing is stopping this guy from proclaiming that Black Lives Matter while running for office as a republican right? In fact, that is exactly what he did....

View attachment 377849

"I think we play a great, big role in this,” Choi began. “We have to be very courageous in approaching this and make sure that we take a hold of the responsibilities given to us.” We need to know,” Choi continued, “that Black lives matter.”
All lives matter

That's a lie.

You do understand that nothing is stopping this guy from proclaiming that Black Lives Matter while running for office as a republican right?
You do understand that nothing is stopping Biden from saying "make America great again", right?

That's a lie.

You do understand that nothing is stopping this guy from proclaiming that Black Lives Matter while running for office as a republican right?
You do understand that nothing is stopping Biden from saying "make America great again", right?
Except he has a hard time putting four words together

That's a lie.

Bullshit.

That’s 3,300 union jobs. Jobs that sustain families all over Ohio. Why? His feelings got hurt. Trump talks a good game, but he’s not on our side. Never has been. Never will be.

Forum List

Back