Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

The 2016 election? Nancy Pelosi and others called Trump, Mr. President. Now they can call him Mister Sexual Predator

Tara Reade slams Biden's ‘hypocrisy,' 'craven rewarding' of former aide who downplayed sex assault claim​

Pedo Joe will “assault” (inappropriately touch) just about anything with two legs. We've all seen the pictures of him kissing other men's wife, little girls, little boys, and probably a trannie or two. His daughter has enlightened us about “shower time.” You can't get much more “sexual predator” than ol' Pedo Joe.

Tara Reade slams Biden's ‘hypocrisy,' 'craven rewarding' of former aide who downplayed sex assault claim​

Pedo Joe will “assault” (inappropriately touch) just about anything with two legs. We've all seen the pictures of him kissing other men's wife, little girls, little boys, and probably a trannie or two. His daughter has enlightened us about “shower time.” You can't get much more “sexual predator” than ol' Pedo Joe.

And what jury found Biden sexually abused anyone?

You know, like this jury did for Trump:

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.

And what jury found Biden sexually abused anyone?

You know, like this jury did for Trump:

Asked on its verdict sheet whether Carroll, 79, had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump raped Ms. Carroll,” the nine-person jury checked the box that said “no.” Asked whether Carroll had proven “by a preponderance of the evidence” that “Mr. Trump sexually abused Ms. Carroll,” the jury checked the box that said “yes.” Both allegations were elements of Carroll’s battery claim.
The jury of his peers -- The American People

For a break, we will now listen to
345592190_258426593256828_3360549083919947260_n.jpg

The jury of his peers -- The American People

You're not the 'American People'. Nor are you a jury.

The men and women that found that the preponderance of the evidence proved that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll most definitely were a jury.

So we have you pretending to be the 'American People' and 'jury' on one hand. And an actual verdict from an actual jury finding Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll on the other.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....our sources are not equal.

Makes ya proud, MAGA?
Will go down as one of the most dispicably tainted one-sided
Trials of it's type.How old the incidence was.No questioning of the
person doing the blaming.She apparently can't even remember
the actual date it occured.Never said dime one to any authorities
when it happened.
Use of the Access Hollywood B.S. as if relevant.What in tarnation
did the Access Hollywood curfuffle have to do with this case.
I heard a legal expert say this Trial would never have been possible
just a few years ago.They have relaxed issues dealing with
a case that is based on being prejudicial.Apparently these Jurors
based their decision solely on the Personage of Donald Trump.
That's about how Judge Roy Bean divvied-out Justice West
of the Pecos.

Will go down as one of the most dispicably tainted one-sided
Trials of it's type.How old the incidence was.No questioning of the
person doing the blaming.She apparently can't even remember
the actual date it occured.Never said dime one to any authorities
when it happened.
Use of the Access Hollywood B.S. as if relevant.What in tarnation
did the Access Hollywood curfuffle have to do with this case.
I heard a legal expert say this Trial would never have been possible
just a few years ago.They have relaxed issues dealing with
a case that is based on being prejudicial.Apparently these Jurors
based their decision solely on the Personage of Donald Trump.
That's about how Judge Roy Bean divvied-out Justice West
of the Pecos.

The Access Hollywood tape was Trump admitting to doing to women what the jury found Trump did to Caroll.

It was immediately relevant.

You're not the 'American People'. Nor are you a jury.

The men and women that found that the preponderance of the evidence proved that Trump sexually abused and defamed Jean Caroll most definitely were a jury.

So we have you pretending to be the 'American People' and 'jury' on one hand. And an actual verdict from an actual jury finding Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll on the other.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....our sources are not equal.
Let me “defame” Caroll just a bit more. She's a gold digging wench who concocted a story nearly 25 years after an “assault” occurred. She played her cards right and made her false accusation at the right time and in the right place. The case would have been thrown out in the vast majority of jurisdictions. Only in the most corrupt places could she have “won” her case. New York is one of them. Chicago, San Francisco, etc. could have worked to her benefit as well.

Let me “defame” Caroll just a bit more. She's a gold digging wench who concocted a story nearly 25 years after an “assault” occurred. She played her cards right and made her false accusation at the right time and in the right place. The case would have been thrown out in the vast majority of jurisdictions. Only in the most corrupt places could she have “won” her case. New York is one of them. Chicago, San Francisco, etc. could have worked to her benefit as well.

No one gives a shit what some rando on the internet thinks about Caroll.

You keep trying to inject yourself into the case, make it about yourself, pretending you're the 'American People' or you're 'a jury'. You're neither. And the case isn't about you.

Its about Trump, and the jury finding that the preponderance of the evidence proves Trump sexually abused and defamed Caroll.

And the 5 million reasons that Caroll has to smile a bit after what Trump put her through.

The Access Hollywood tape was Trump admitting to doing to women what the jury found Trump did to Caroll.

It was immediately relevant.
Say Dumber than a Dumb waiter doing crack in the wrong
lavatory.The Access Hollywood tape was just Talk.
men Talk.women talk.It' called small talk.
You belligerent Low I.Q. gravity defying semi-humanoid
who uses newspapers to clean yer brown as a biscuit
buns.

Forum List

Back