Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

mXKkZep.jpg
Could Trump do anything that you would not make a lame excuse for him.

MAGA much?

Nope. I don't give a shit.

I don't like him, I didn't vote for him.

. . . and I sincerely hope he doesn't get the nomination. I believe he is corrupt as hell, and a demagogue. He's mostly in it for his own ego.

His getting into bed with Big Pharma, and not preventing the scamdemic, acting as their useful idiot, and allowing hundreds of millions to take that useless, poisonous jab? That was criminal, IMO.

Likewise, I don't believe he is sufficiently anti-Ukraine war. IMO? That is mostly just a front.

I'm just observing the facts as they are on this issue though.

I take it nobody has ever tried to pin you and grope you. It's a shocking thing .. Trump has done that all his life. He doesn't think it's wrong. He doesn't see it as assault. He thinks it's no big deal.
I thought Trump would say his Access Hollywood comments were locker room talk. But no, he seems to take pride in the fact he could do it cause he considers himself a celebrity. His mouth and ego are his greatest enemy.

Well, they USED to love him until he began exposing the Democrats and the fringe left media

New Yorkers don't like Trump. He's a laughing stock. He's an uncouth social climber. He used to crash charity galas uninvited, pledge a lot of money to get everyone's attention and never give a cent to the charity.

Trump is low class and ostentatious.

Trump didn't endorse Mo Brooks because Brooks called Trump a "Serial adulterer" in 2016, which made Bannon proclaim: "Trump endorses corrupt establishment Luther Strange over Brooks? the base is confused!"

I take it nobody has ever tried to pin you and grope you. It's a shocking thing .. Trump has done that all his life. He doesn't think it's wrong. He doesn't see it as assault. He thinks it's no big deal.
There is no real proof that Trump did that, just hearsay from 2 women Carroll supposedly told almost 30 years ago. Apparently, whatever happened didn't upset Carroll enough to report it to law enforcement. That is, IF anything happened at all. You just hate Trump and your hatred for him precludes your common sense.

Gosh, have some respect and empathy for ugly women how about it. They might argue with you about your position taken for them..... At least let them have a sporting chance. Good grief.

Oh, and how does anyone rape the willing ?? Some women might ask you that question, otherwise referring to themselves, then what ?? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Donald Trump has possibly fallen prey to another gold digger, and the Democrat's couldn't be more happy about it because they want Donald Trump destroyed. The history now shows it, and there's no getting around it.

There is no real proof that Trump did that, just hearsay from 2 women Carroll supposedly told almost 30 years ago. Apparently, whatever happened didn't upset Carroll enough to report it to law enforcement. That is, IF anything happened at all. You just hate Trump and your hatred for him precludes your common sense.

You aren't a woman. It's never happened to you.

They want to destroy Donald Trump. And you know why? They want to take away your voice...If they can destroy Trump, they can destroy you
That's the way they see it, and have seen it... Even worse, is if Biden was compromised by the Chinese as VP under Obama, then there may have been a calibration between him, the Chinese and his group in order to destroy Trump or else.

Trump has bragged about it.. on Howard Stern and Esquire magazine.. on TV with Billy Bush. 26 women have accused him of assault.
Hearsay, because although Trump bragged about women who lived around or in the billionaire world in which he lived in, we have no idea if these women might have been throwing themselves at Trump, and it being all because of his super wealthy status, otherwise just to see if they could get him to fall for it or trip up. If so, then the Democrat's are always happy to oblige and delight in the destruction of their political opposition or rival's. Just do the math, it's really simple.

Last edited:
Nope. I don't give a shit.

I don't like him, I didn't vote for him.

. . . and I sincerely hope he doesn't get the nomination. I believe he is corrupt as hell, and a demagogue. He's mostly in it for his own ego.

His getting into bed with Big Pharma, and not preventing the scamdemic, acting as their useful idiot, and allowing hundreds of millions to take that useless, poisonous jab? That was criminal, IMO.

Likewise, I don't believe he is sufficiently anti-Ukraine war. IMO? That is mostly just a front.

I'm just observing the facts as they are on this issue though.
Biden appreciates you. Biden's handlers anyway

Forum List

Back