Trump insults a war hero

prove your claim

why didn't you guys strip Kerry of this medals?

how did Kerry pass his secret service investigation for SOS?

because your liars is why
There is a almost 200 page book on it. When Kerry came back from Vietnam, he told stories about the soldiers. Put our great soldiers in danger in Vietnam.
Kerry also stated about our great soldiers in Iraq. That soldiers were pillaging villages, raping women and killing children. While we had soldiers at war in Iraq. You support a piece of shit that would put our soldiers during war in more danger, for political gain?
Why didn't Nixon have him arrested?
So, you support making up lies about soldiers for political gain?
Absolutely not. What lies were made up for political gain?
Kerry stated that our soldier's in Iraq were pillaging villages, raping women, and killing children.
This is what I found on Kerry talking about Iraq:

Hardly about "pillaging villages, raping women, and killing children".

You see how the left cares about our Military. they only care when they can USE THEM to dump on others.

here another thread running about Trump
Deferments Helped Trump Dodge Vietnam

not one word about Clinton not serving or Obama. both of them could of Enlisted at LEAST and served their duty and country

but didn't. these people will crawl to any low even using our Military for it

Still waiting for your examples of posters slamming McCain for his service in Viet Nam. Why is it taking so long for you to prove your accusations?
I wasn't on here back then, but the forum I was on. A good many liberals talked bad about McCain and even his military record.

don't play their games. all anyone has to do is go back on the board and Search the times that McCain was running for President. it's that simple and they know it. they were NASTY towards Palin and ran down McCain as well. they just hope people has forgotten.
I know a few on here i've noticed they live by talking points. Not even noticing when they change.

I wasn't trying to give you orders if it came across that way.
but I Know these people very well because I've been on here since 2004 when President Bush was in office. and she is a shit stirrer and nothing more. :2up:

There is a almost 200 page book on it. When Kerry came back from Vietnam, he told stories about the soldiers. Put our great soldiers in danger in Vietnam.
Kerry also stated about our great soldiers in Iraq. That soldiers were pillaging villages, raping women and killing children. While we had soldiers at war in Iraq. You support a piece of shit that would put our soldiers during war in more danger, for political gain?
Why didn't Nixon have him arrested?
So, you support making up lies about soldiers for political gain?
Absolutely not. What lies were made up for political gain?
Kerry stated that our soldier's in Iraq were pillaging villages, raping women, and killing children.
He said that about Viet Nam...and in many cases it was true. When did he say it about Iraq?
Its true in Iraq even if he did say it. I've heard some of the stories from Iraqi vets about some of things that went on over there as well.

Yesterday McCain was a goat and today they defend him. Loons, left loons.

Some on left target McCain's war record

The highest-voltage third rail of this presidential campaign may not be race, sex or age, but John McCain's military service.

On Sunday, McCain's campaign issued a pair of outraged statements after retired general and Barack Obama supporter Wesley Clark said he didn't think that McCain’s service as a fighter pilot and prisoner of war was relevant to running the country. Obama has consistently praised McCain's service, and called him "a genuine American hero."

But farther to the left — and among some of McCain's conservative enemies as well — harsher attacks are circulating. Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?"

Some on left target McCain s war record - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

McCain's camp responded sharply to the Americablog posting Sunday night.

Incredible Gadzook News Update Services [GNUS] is trying to confirm whether T-Rump actually said "at least El Chapo did not stay a prisoner like John McCain"....
popcorn.gif~c200

Still waiting for your examples of posters slamming McCain for his service in Viet Nam. Why is it taking so long for you to prove your accusations?
I wasn't on here back then, but the forum I was on. A good many liberals talked bad about McCain and even his military record.
Ok....talking about about McCain....but are supposed to take your word for it that "a good many liberals talked bad" about his military record?
Yeah, and one of the loonies thought that all soldiers coming home should be tried for murder. The only poster I reported for saying something so stupid. That was a liberal mindset back in the Iraq war days when liberals changed their mind about it, because Bush was well liked.
I suppose you can make all sorts of claims that liberal posters said this...liberal posters said that.....but the proof is in the linking it.
Do you remember the media counting iraqi war deaths daily? All to make Bush look bad. They stopped when Obama was elected.
Who told you that?

Ok....talking about about McCain....but are supposed to take your word for it that "a good many liberals talked bad" about his military record?
Yeah, and one of the loonies thought that all soldiers coming home should be tried for murder. The only poster I reported for saying something so stupid. That was a liberal mindset back in the Iraq war days when liberals changed their mind about it, because Bush was well liked.
I suppose you can make all sorts of claims that liberal posters said this...liberal posters said that.....but the proof is in the linking it.
Do you remember the media counting iraqi war deaths daily? All to make Bush look bad. They stopped when Obama was elected.
They didn't stop. Maybe you weren't paying attention.....or else someone told you that little fairy tale and you believed it.

Let me add, I live in a military base region....Camp Pendleton to the northwest of us...Miramar, NORIS and 32nd St. to the South of us....we get military info on casualties ALL THE TIME. For someone to say they are no longer reporting it.....that's a flat out lie.

You see how the left cares about our Military. they only care when they can USE THEM to dump on others.

not one word about Clinton not serving or Obama. both of them could of Enlisted at LEAST and served their duty and country

So you really dont have any proof?

they hate admitting they have no facts on their side.

the facts have a liberal bias
Fact is the shitty way liberals treated Vietnam veterans, and the way the Iraqi soldiers were reported on.

don't play their games. all anyone has to do is go back on the board and Search the times that McCain was running for President. it's that simple and they know it. they were NASTY towards Palin and ran down McCain as well. they just hope people has forgotten.
I know a few on here i've noticed they live by talking points. Not even noticing when they change.

I wasn't trying to give you orders if it came across that way.
but I Know these people very well because I've been on here since 2004 when President Bush was in office. and she is a shit stirrer and nothing more. :2up:
Stephanie knows that we will ask her for evidence to back up her lies. And it pisses her off that we don't automatically believe her lies.

Fact is the shitty way liberals treated Vietnam veterans, and the way the Iraqi soldiers were reported on.
Your facts are more like ill advised opinions.

you saying it doesnt make it fact.

you have to prove what you claim with facts

The highest-voltage third rail of this presidential campaign may not be race, sex or age, but John McCain's military service.

On Sunday, McCain's campaign issued a pair of outraged statements after retired general and Barack Obama supporter Wesley Clark said he didn't think that McCain’s service as a fighter pilot and prisoner of war was relevant to running the country. Obama has consistently praised McCain's service, and called him "a genuine American hero."

But farther to the left — and among some of McCain's conservative enemies as well — harsher attacks are circulating. Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960s. A widely read liberal blog on Sunday accused McCain of "disloyalty" during his captivity in Vietnam for his coerced participation in propaganda films and interviews after he had been tortured.

"A lot of people don't know ... that McCain made a propaganda video for the enemy while he was in captivity," wrote Americablog.com's John Aravosis. "Putting that bit of disloyalty aside, what exactly is McCain's military experience that prepares him for being commander in chief?"

"Getting shot down, tortured and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience," Aravosis wrote in the blog post, titled "Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military?"

but of course. they have no honor, principles or honesty when it comes to their dirty politics and it's for THE PARTY they belong. like I said: you can't take any of them seriously. they are like SHEEP. one leftwing website bellows or one of their masters in the party does.
they all march and baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Some on the left and on the right......BUT....who here as is claimed by Stephanie and BlueGin? Got some links to some posts? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

but of course. they have no honor, principles or honesty when it comes to their dirty politics and it's for THE PARTY they belong. like I said: you can't take any of them seriously. they are like SHEEP. one leftwing website bellows they all march and baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Youre pouting now. Not a good look.

They didn't stop. Maybe you weren't paying attention.....or else someone told you that little fairy tale and you believed it.
They stopped counting daily, when Obama was elected. Do you not remember it was only the Iraq war was counted daily, and it only started when the media decided it was time to destroy a republican president.

We have learned from Viet Nam....soldiers back then were unfairly held accountable for the politicies of their superiors in Washington. But let's not deny the My Lai massacres and the Agent Orange and the Napalm......I served with some Nam vets who BRAGGED about dropping candy from Hueys over suspected VC villages for days until they thought it was safe then coming thru with the napalm. They bragged about throwing suspected VC out of helos at 10,000 feet in order to get others to talk.

can you prove that?
I can remember it dip shit. It was only six years ago. I knew it would happen. Because they only did it to make a sitting president look bad.

They stopped counting daily, when Obama was elected. Do you not remember it was only the Iraq war was counted daily, and it only started when the media decided it was time to destroy a republican president.

Yes they did. Maybe she'll clue us in to how many of our Military men and women has died under Obama? and maybe she'll clue us in to how many CIVILIANS he has been killed since he unleashed bombings on Seven different countries that wasn't Reported on by the Lamestream media like they did with Bush. I wouldn't hold my breath though

Some on the left and on the right......BUT....who here as is claimed by Stephanie and BlueGin? Got some links to some posts? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

they have no proof because the dems did not attack kerrys WAR RECORD

Obama cut casualties, including killed in action in half the first year.

Forum List

Back