🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is just an insecure piece of trash

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

What a baby who MUST be in the limelight at all costs or his ego just blows up.

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)

• Banned
The right wing LAME brigade has arrived with the above 2 nitwits.....

If the ticket was flipped I believe Pence would probably be the next president. Trump doesn't have a chance in hell because he is a corrupt and doesn't know how to debate one on one.
Hillary is more corrupt hands down.

If the ticket was flipped I believe Pence would probably be the next president. Trump doesn't have a chance in hell because he is a corrupt and doesn't know how to debate one on one.

Very true.......As a parallel, we can see that Gov. Weld as VP of the Libertarians, is thinking the same way, abandoning the half-nut, Gary Johnson as his running mate....

Pence, as I posted last night, is making his bid for 2020.

And of course the left wing freak show, nat, is all too eager to drop piles of feces and then feast on his own dung.

Ahhhh, another right wing contestant for the Shakespearean love sonnets semi-finals.

It's pretty amazing when the left would rather have a sexual predator in the White House with his Enabler in Chief.

Very true.......As a parallel, we can see that Gov. Weld as VP of the Libertarians, is thinking the same way, abandoning the half-nut, Gary Johnson as his running mate....

Pence, as I posted last night, is making his bid for 2020.

If the Trump/Pence team lose I certainly hope Pence would run in 2020. But he's a team player all the way and deeply loyal to Trump. Great choice for VP.

Even when Mike Pence........his VP choice.....does well in a debate, Trump DEMANDS that it should be HE that must be praised for making the "right" choice in picking Pence as his running mate.....

(there are even some rumors that Trump is pissed that Pence upstaged the creepy Trumpster.....LOL)
You need to quit wallowing in Dim propaganda

I doubt he is Presidential material. He recently supported a bill to demand funerals for aborted fetuses, and another to allow discrimination against LGBT customers. The country isn't that crazy.

uh oh, rumors and gossip are the highest form of truth, even greater than god, apparently. as a matter of fact, the constitution of the united states grants the president the power to appoint the officers in the government, so in a way, yeah, trump deserves some credit for choosing pence.

Ok...How many more of these inane opinionated threads are you lefties going to start before it sinks in that the more you people try to tear down Trump with your trash, the more people in turn commit to voting for Trump.....or haven't you noticed that none of these silly throw mud against a wall to see if anything sticks tactics has not worked?

Forum List

Back