Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Think about who won.

Think about who won.
I'll give you clue... Its the guy who garnered mass crowd participation, generated audible,and visible excitement amongst the crowd. Despite that sniveling twat of a mods limpwristed admonitions. The same guy who has the crowd outright laughing in your queens face. The only candidate that generated excitement amongst the country as a whole. The only guy in that debate hall who displayed passion for his own message. Your next President. Donald J. Trump.

No, no SJ... I'm hoping Trumplethinskin stays in the race....for all our sakes.
Hillary disagrees with you.

on the outside maybe. Inside she's doing the Neutron Dance...;o)
You have that backwards. On the OUTSIDE she's dancing, on the INSIDE she's in a panic. Especially after getting her fat ass kicked tonight.

yeah she's running scared...Polls suggest Hillary Clinton won the 2nd presidential debate

[
I'll give you clue... Its the guy who garnered mass crowd participation, generated audible,and visible excitement amongst the crowd. Despite that sniveling twat of a mods limpwristed admonitions. The same guy who has the crowd outright laughing in your queens face. The only candidate that generated excitement amongst the country as a whole. The only guy in that debate hall who displayed passion for his own message. Your next President. Donald J. Trump.

here's a clue. You don't have one.

He really needs to start going for the throat with her. No playing Mr. Nice Guy. There are a LOT of things she has done (or has NOT done) that he could go after that skank about.

She reminds me of the Chesire Cat so much. Lol.

You have that backwards. On the OUTSIDE she's dancing, on the INSIDE she's in a panic. Especially after getting her fat ass kicked tonight.

yeah she's running scared...Polls suggest Hillary Clinton won the 2nd presidential debate
There's only one poll that matters any more. And your party doesn't generate enough excitement to bring out the vote. Hope you brought your life preserver; because you're sunk.

"Vox". :lol:

I think the fly won.

CuX4R96W8AABjFj.jpg

[

here's a clue. You don't have one.
Awwww... No need to get petulant. Go have yourself some milk, and cookies. A real party will handle the governance of this nation from here.

Forum List

Back