Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Nope, you admitting to being an imbecile on the subject is good enough for me.

Hey you're the one who made the statement. I'm just asking you to back it up. Don't worry, I don't expect you to. My expectations of you are very low. Very, very low. And you've lived up to them. Well done...:happy-1:

There's only one poll that matters any more. And your party doesn't generate enough excitement to bring out the vote. Hope you brought your life preserver; because you're sunk.

Yeah Hillary is sunk, like Florida and Ohio just moved into the Clinton side of the ledger. Maybe even Nevada, which as far as the EC goes isn't that great, but says so much...

Tell me you don't see an uncanny resemblance??

Hillary24.jpg

latest

There's only one poll that matters any more. And your party doesn't generate enough excitement to bring out the vote. Hope you brought your life preserver; because you're sunk.

Yeah Hillary is sunk, like Florida and Ohio just moved into the Clinton side of the ledger. Maybe even Nevada, which as far as the EC goes isn't that great, but says so much...

God, I hope she loses this election. She is going to kill America if she wins. She is just horrible. She can't even do her job as Secretary correctly.

Awwww... No need to get petulant. Go have yourself some milk, and cookies. A real party will handle the governance of this nation from here.

LOL...just so you know, you're posting to somebody who thought Rubio was the best choice. But you keep on supporting the misogynistic, racist loser like Trump. Says a lot about you. None of it good.

Awwww... No need to get petulant. Go have yourself some milk, and cookies. A real party will handle the governance of this nation from here.

LOL...just so you know, you're posting to somebody who thought Rubio was the best choice. But you keep on supporting the misogynistic, racist loser like Trump. Says a lot about you. None of it good.

Personally, I don't really give two craps about any of that. I CARE about policy.

I liked that he brow beat her about the tax loopholes. It's funny that these douchebag politicians will complain about the tax loopholes that THEY and their DONORS take advantage of! Bastids.

Nope, you admitting to being an imbecile on the subject is good enough for me.

Hey you're the one who made the statement. I'm just asking you to back it up. Don't worry, I don't expect you to. My expectations of you are very low. Very, very low. And you've lived up to them. Well done...:happy-1:

search, "ethical Hillary Clinton" to get your start... :itsok:

God, I hope she loses this election. She is going to kill America if she wins. She is just horrible. She can't even do her job as Secretary correctly.

Chris - vote for Trump. America will be the laughing stock of the world. I seriously think if he had won the election (BTW, he doesn't stand a chance) you would be a third-world nation within the first 12 months. Yes, he is that bad. Yes, he would have that affect on your stock market.

And the funny thing is, if the GoP had voted for anybody - ANYBODY - Crunchie the Clown, Cousin It, Mr Ed - they would have kicked Hillary's butt. But no. You guys go for the lowest common denominator. If I was an alien who just arrived on Earth, and I quickly learned about the geopolitics of American politics, I would give consideration that subconsciously every person in the GoP primaries who voted Trump secretly loves Hillary. How else could you explain the dumbarsery of voting for pond scum like Donald?

trump doesn't not enough bitter uneducated whites to win as national dog catcher

It's all so fucking fake on her end. ALL of the crap that spews out of her ass mouth is nothing but lies, excuses, and . . . I don't even know. She just sickens me and I don't trust that woman. She is a well established part of the machine.

Think about who won.

Think about who won.
I'll give you clue... Its the guy who garnered mass crowd participation, generated audible,and visible excitement amongst the crowd. Despite that sniveling twat of a mods limpwristed admonitions. The same guy who has the crowd outright laughing in your queens face. The only candidate that generated excitement amongst the country as a whole. The only guy in that debate hall who displayed passion for his own message. Your next President. Donald J. Trump.

Once again.....he needed to gain supporters. He did not.

His message is pushing accusations and selling fear.

He will not be POTUS.

A) scientific polls (not the bogus online polls) are showing she clearly won by a large margin.

B) WHO is fat? Look at this fat pig
trumpfat.jpg
WHAT!

That's ALL they have. Oh, he's fat (coming from the "progressives" that is pretty funny - fat shaming? Lol) Oh, he's a big meanie. That's about all they have.

Talk about Hillary and some of the things she has done and not done. That's all the opposition has to do.

trump doesn't not enough bitter uneducated whites to win as national dog catcher

Huh? Maybe you want to work on your sentence structure.

Forum List

Back