Trump kicked Hillary's big fat ass tonight.

Think about who won.

Think about who won.
I'll give you clue... Its the guy who garnered mass crowd participation, generated audible,and visible excitement amongst the crowd. Despite that sniveling twat of a mods limpwristed admonitions. The same guy who has the crowd outright laughing in your queens face. The only candidate that generated excitement amongst the country as a whole. The only guy in that debate hall who displayed passion for his own message. Your next President. Donald J. Trump.

Once again.....he needed to gain supporters. He did not.

His message is pushing accusations and selling fear.

He will not be POTUS.
Once again...Hillary can't turn out the vote. She's sunk.

Love Trump or hate him, he won big tonight. He did a great job of learning from his running mate, Mike Pence on how to pivot from attacks. Hillary was done once she knew she couldn't get under his skin tonight, and she was completely unprepared for that tonight.

While Trump bested in her strength tonight - the town hall debate, the key point where I felt he landed a big punch was on Supreme Court Justices. While Hillary was giving her touchy feel-good horseshit; Trump said he will appoint justices who respect the Constitution.

What Trump did tonight was keep Hillary on defense, and he's left her completely at a loss how to prepare for the third debate.
Wrong! And you need a game changer. This wasn't one. No ones listening to him anymore. He's a fraud

Love Trump or hate him, he won big tonight. He did a great job of learning from his running mate, Mike Pence on how to pivot from attacks. Hillary was done once she knew she couldn't get under his skin tonight, and she was completely unprepared for that tonight.

While Trump bested in her strength tonight - the town hall debate, the key point where I felt he landed a big punch was on Supreme Court Justices. While Hillary was giving her touchy feel-good horseshit; Trump said he will appoint justices who respect the Constitution.

What Trump did tonight was keep Hillary on defense, and he's left her completely at a loss how to prepare for the third debate.
Wrong! And you need a game changer. This wasn't one. No ones listening to him anymore. He's a fraud
The crowd was listening. Intently. Between the cheers, and laughing in Hillary's face that is.

The crowd was listening. Intently. Between the cheers, and laughing in Hillary's face that is.
Yes we could here trump supporters sounding off inappropriately

I wonder how Hillary felt to see those women who accused Willie of sexually assaulting them were sitting there in the front row. Lol. I just saw a clip of Willie sitting there, looking very uncomfortable to say the least!

So, here is what we have . . . the democrats accusing Trump of "talking" about women in a lewd way, and then we have Billy Boy who was actually accused by multiple women of sexually assaulting them. Then we have the democrats bringing up that Trump takes advantage of the tax loop holes that THEY have allowed to keep open. Then we have them bringing up that Donald "agreed" with the war in Iraq, when Hillary actually voted YES to the war.

Think about who won.

Think about who won.
I'll give you clue... Its the guy who garnered mass crowd participation, generated audible,and visible excitement amongst the crowd. Despite that sniveling twat of a mods limpwristed admonitions. The same guy who has the crowd outright laughing in your queens face. The only candidate that generated excitement amongst the country as a whole. The only guy in that debate hall who displayed passion for his own message. Your next President. Donald J. Trump.

Once again.....he needed to gain supporters. He did not.

His message is pushing accusations and selling fear.

He will not be POTUS.
Once again...Hillary can't turn out the vote. She's sunk.

What gives you that idea?

I wonder how well you pay attention. Trump has no ground game and does not have enough support to turn out. He didn't gain any independents last night. He needed to.

I wonder how Hillary felt to see those women who accused Willie of sexually assaulting them were sitting there in the front row. Lol. I just saw a clip of Willie sitting there, looking very uncomfortable to say the least!

So, here is what we have . . . the democrats accusing Trump of "talking" about women in a lewd way, and then we have Billy Boy who was actually accused by multiple women of sexually assaulting them. Then we have the democrats bringing up that Trump takes advantage of the tax loop holes that THEY have allowed to keep open. Then we have them bringing up that Donald "agreed" with the war in Iraq, when Hillary actually voted YES to the war.

Don't take this as me wanting to have a discussion with you....but are you even aware of the accusations that women have made regrading Trump sexually assaulting them? Do you know that a judge just announced that a rape case against him is going to trial?

Don't take this as me wanting to have a discussion with you....but are you even aware of the accusations that women have made regrading Trump sexually assaulting them? Do you know that a judge just announced that a rape case against him is going to trial?

Don't worry about it. I know you are not capable of having any sort of logical discussion. You are a loser. End of story.

Trump either assaulted women or he lied and we know he didn't lie.

But you don't care of trump actually did what he bragged he did.

And Clinton never admitted it. But trump did. On tape.

Don's conning you but no one else.

And hillary said she's a 2nd amendment fan. Happy now?

Don't worry about it. I know you are not capable of having any sort of logical discussion. You are a loser. End of story.

You dodged the question.

There's the sweetheart we all love

Trump either assaulted women or he lied and we know he didn't lie.

But you don't care of trump actually did what he bragged he did.

And Clinton never admitted it. But trump did. On tape.

Don's conning you but no one else.

And hillary said she's a 2nd amendment fan. Happy now?

How many women have said Trump raped them? How many have said Bill raped them?

Forum List

Back