Trump starts MLK weekend by attacking Civil Right hero icon

The congressmen knew what he was doing when he lamblasted Trump.

. . . Trump would wildly lash out.

Now his political opposition can vilify him right through the Inauguration.

Trump can't control himself when mocked.
So Lewis is a troll!
Lewis is a skilled politician committed to America's best welfare.

He is the opposite of Trump.
Lewis is committed to his career and self interest. He's a douche bag who has been trading on his civil rights exploits for the last 50 years.

Wheeeeeee

How that should have read...

"Donald Trump started the weekend by RESPONDING to a Civil Rights icon that attacked him."

But you won't see that headline, because Trump is White, and Lewis is Black.

More gaslighting bullshit. He attacked him, Will. Don't be coy.
Lewis attacked Trump. If he doesn't like return fire, then he should shut his fucking yap.

C'mon man, you know how this works. These black folk get to say anything they want and if a white man responds he is racist.
That's how the entire Obama presidency worked. The leftwing douchebags are getting quite a shock now that it's being thrown back in their faces

Go Trump!

So Lewis is a troll!

That part you got right. He's the opposite of Trump. He doesn't have America's best interests in mind. He's simply a race-baiting bigot making his living off of imaginary grievances.

Last edited:
Donald Trump starts MLK weekend by attacking civil rights hero John Lewis

For those who thought Trump would start acting like a grown up when faced with responsibility of the office he will soon hold, guess again.

Donald J. Trump continues to bring shame and disgrace onto our country. I don't care how bad people in OH, PA, WI were hurting for work, this can not go on. We've come to far to be taking these huge steps backwards.

The criticism of US congressman John Lewis came on the day of a civil rights march in Washington aimed at Trump’s incoming presidency, two days before America observes the annual Martin Luther King Jr Day and six days before the country’s first black president leaves office.

Lewis, who was beaten by state troopers during the historic 1965 march over the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, is the first leading Democrat to publicly question Trump’s right to govern.

“I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president,” he told NBC’s Meet the Press this week.

The 76-year-old congressman from Georgia, seen by some as the moral conscience of the nation, will boycott Trump’s inauguration, the first he has missed since becoming a member of Congress three decades ago.

“I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected, and they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton,” he said.

Clinton received 2.9m more votes than Trump but lost the electoral college. When assailed, Trump is known to favour a playbook of hitting back harder, even against seemingly no-win targets such as Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a US soldier killed in Iraq; Alicia Machado, a Miss Universe winner; and Meryl Streep, the Oscar-winning actor.

Are you saying that Lewis' calling Trump illegitimate was acting like a grownup?

Lewis, instead of remaining a Democrat plantation house negro, should try doing something to help his district. 17% poverty and more than 1 in 5 freeloaders relying on food stamps. While he's at it, have him provide video of his claims he was spat upon and called names.

For those who thought Trump would start acting like a grown up when faced with responsibility of the office he will soon hold, guess again.

Donald J. Trump continues to bring shame and disgrace onto our country. I don't care how bad people in OH, PA, WI were hurting for work, this can not go on. We've come to far to be taking these huge steps backwards.

The criticism of US congressman John Lewis came on the day of a civil rights march in Washington aimed at Trump’s incoming presidency, two days before America observes the annual Martin Luther King Jr Day and six days before the country’s first black president leaves office.

Lewis, who was beaten by state troopers during the historic 1965 march over the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, is the first leading Democrat to publicly question Trump’s right to govern.

“I don’t see this president-elect as a legitimate president,” he told NBC’s Meet the Press this week.

The 76-year-old congressman from Georgia, seen by some as the moral conscience of the nation, will boycott Trump’s inauguration, the first he has missed since becoming a member of Congress three decades ago.

“I think the Russians participated in helping this man get elected, and they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton,” he said.

Clinton received 2.9m more votes than Trump but lost the electoral college. When assailed, Trump is known to favour a playbook of hitting back harder, even against seemingly no-win targets such as Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the parents of a US soldier killed in Iraq; Alicia Machado, a Miss Universe winner; and Meryl Streep, the Oscar-winning actor.
Unfortunately, a lot of Trump supporters applaud Trump for every racist comment, attack on civil rights, or minorities. To them that's what's going to make America great.

Unfortunately, a lot of Trump supporters applaud Trump for every racist comment, attack on civil rights, or minorities. To them that's what's going to make America great.
Attacking Lewis isn't automatically racist, douche bag.

So Lewis is a troll!

If that's true, why is he a Democrat?
America is far more than your binary near-sighted political lack of clarity.

What was racist about his comments this time?
Lewis called him illegit and Trump told him he should fix the problems in his district rather than complaining about the election results.
Was it racist, or are you so racist yourself that you think responding to nasty seditious comments by black civil rights icons is racist.
That is the very definition of racism.....feeling that blacks motives cannot be questioned.

If a thug, or a dictator or an enemy speaks well of Trump, Trump will praise him. Even tho he's a thug, a dictator or an enemy.

If Mother Teresa criticized Trump, he'd call her overrated & a hack. Just cuz she criticized him. Even tho she's Mother Teresa.

You know?

Lewis called him illegit and Trump told him he should fix the problems in his district rather than complaining about the election results.
Was it racist, or are you so racist yourself that you think responding to nasty seditious comments by black civil rights icons is racist.
That is the very definition of racism.....feeling that blacks motives cannot be questioned.
Yep, he's a racist. However, claiming we aren't allowed to criticize certain people because of their angelic status is a favorite leftwing tactic.

Yep, he's a racist. However, claiming we aren't allowed to criticize certain people because of their angelic status is a favorite leftwing tactic.

Yep, they can be racists but their victims are NOT allowed to return the favor.

Just because John Lewis did something brave 50 years ago does not make him beyond reproach for the rest of his life.

No Trump did not attack Lewis. It was the other way around Lewis attacked Trump and Trump responded but then again you liberals hate facts

Nobody said that, what I did say is you lost the election because so many of us are done with the left's accusation of everyone is racist. That is just bullshit.

Just because John Lewis did something brave 50 years ago does not make him beyond reproach for the rest of his life.

Who says he did something brave? Did he know he was going to get hit?

The president should not be responding to as you say, nasty seditious comments from people far below his position because that is exactly what his opponents want him to do. It trivializes the office of president to engage in such banner. It is not a show strength for the most power leader in the world to waste his time and energy defending himself against the remarks of a disgruntled congressmen, Hollywood personalities, and reporters. What it does show to the world is just how insecure the US Commander and Chief actually is. No wonder Putin wanted to see Trump in the Whitehouse.

Last edited:

No Trump did not attack Lewis. It was the other way around Lewis attacked Trump and Trump responded but then again you liberals hate facts

They can dish it out but can't take it.

The "confrontation" has gone on since 1945 ...

You are too young or you missed your history classes. The leftists in the USA were kissing the ass of the Soviets during the so-called "Cold War".

Leading American financial experts were Russian spies and neo-Commies.

Harry Dexter White (October 9, 1892 – August 16, 1948) was an American economist and senior U.S. Treasury department official. Working closely with the Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau, Jr., he helped set American financial policy toward the Allies of World War II while at the same time he passed numerous secrets to the Soviet Union.[1] He was the senior American official at the 1944 Bretton Woods conference, that established the postwar economic order.
He dominated the conference and imposed his vision of post-war financial institutions over the objections of John Maynard Keynes, the British representative. At Bretton Woods, White was a major architect of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.
Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia

Bolsheviks were financed by American banksters, American financial elite was supporting the Commie-Ideology, because this was a globalist ideology. Banksters dream about a world without national identities, without boarders, ruled from one place, and Communism is a good instrument to achieve this goal.

Stalin helped to create Israel (he voted for the Partition Plan with 5 votes (Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland, Czechoslovakia) without Stalin they would not have the majority for the Partition Plan. Stalin was the first leader who de jure recognized Israel as a state, he also helped Israel with weapons and military experts in a very critical period.

But after Stalin did his job, Zionists decided that they do not need him any more.

So no, the confrontation with the Soviet Union begins not in 1945, it begins in 1947, after the Partition Plan was already proclaimed.

Morgenthau boys tried to provoke a Communist uprising in occupied Germany, there is not other explanation for their sadistic plan.

Morgenthau had been able to wield considerable influence over Joint Chiefs of Staff Directive 1067. JCS 1067 was a basis for U.S. occupation policy until July 1947, and like the Morgenthau Plan, was intended to reduce German living standards. The production of oil, rubber, merchant ships, and aircraft were prohibited. Occupation forces were not to assist with economic development apart from the agricultural sector.
In view of the continued poverty and famine in Europe, and with the onset of the Cold War which made it important not to lose all of Germany to the communists, it was apparent by 1947 that a change of policy was required.

Morgenthau Plan - Wikipedia

But, nevertheless, the former allies of WWII supported each others even during the Cold War. For example, the West supported the lie about the Katyn massacre.

In 1951 and 1952, with the Korean War as a background, a congressional investigation chaired by Rep. Ray Madden and known as the Madden Committee investigated the Katyn massacre. It concluded that the Poles had been killed by the Soviet NKVD[23] and recommended that the Soviets be tried before the International Court of Justice.[66] However, the question of responsibility still remained controversial in the West as well as behind the Iron Curtain. In the United Kingdom in the late 1970s plans for a memorial to the victims bearing the date 1940 (rather than 1941) were condemned as provocative in the political climate of the Cold War. It has also been alleged that the choice made in 1969 for the location of the Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic war memorial at the former Belarusian village named Khatyn, the site of the 1943 Khatyn massacre, was made to cause confusion with Katyn.[76][77] The two names are similar or identical in many languages, and were often confused.[23][78]

Katyn massacre - Wikipedia

The Brits claim that they started WWII because of "Poland's freedom", but they did not mind Stalin's occupation of Poland, and they supported the Soviet lie about Katyn even during the confrontation, which was spitting in the face of Poles.

So American neo-Commies hated Soviet Russia after WWII not because of the Communist ideology, but because of Russian Nationalism. Stalin had to revive Russian Nationalism, because he realized that he would lose the war with his Commie Ideology. Russians were not ready to die for this Commie- Garbage, and that was the reason why his "Russian" agitator, Ilya Ehrenburg, started an anti-German propaganda, which was based on instigating of racial hatred towards Germans.

After WWII Stalin tried to ban Russian Nationalism, but it was too late.

Communism was dead after WWII, Russian Nationalism was on the rise in the Soviet Union, and that was the reason for the confrontation between the Soviet Union and the neo-Commies in the West, who subverted American Academia, financial institutions and eventually both parties.

... reined back by Bush the Elder until Bush the Younger started giving in.

That statement is another proof that you missed your history classes.

The Soviet Union collapsed during the Reagan administration, and there was a Honey Moon in the relations between the USA and Russia. During the Yeltsin Era Russia was de facto ruled by American banksters and "Russian" Oligarchs. Bush the Elder came to power in 1989, Yeltsyn ruled from 1991 to 1999, this time Russia and USA did not have any confrontations.
Russian economy and state was in dismal conditions, Russian people were dying, the richness of the country was stolen by "Russian" Olygarchs, but the neo-Commies in the USA talked about "Russian democracy".

The confrontation with Russia began after Putin imprisoned some "Russian" oligarchs, who had stolen what belonged to the Russian people.

That was the turning point in the relations between the USA and Russia.

Obama said "no" and Putin has never stopped crying since.

Obama is just a Black Puppet in the hands of the neo-Commie puppeteers, who hate white Christians in Russia and the USA and dream about a world without boarders. These guys hate USA as much, as they hate Russia, they hate national states and national identities per se (Israel is the only exception, Israel has the right to exist as an ethno-centric "Jewish Sate")

I hope that Trump will end the crazy confrontation between the USA and Russia.

Russians and Americans will join efforts and make their Christian countries great again. Europe will only win from good relations between Russia and the USA. European economy is suffering more from this crazy confrontation, than Russian economy. Russia is self sufficient, they can sell their goods to China.

Last edited:
Indeed. Trump is a world class POS. Can't wait for the inevitable impeachment.

Yeah John Lewis is all class....oh wait he's a partisan hack who whines all the time while getting rich for being in the govt.

Forum List

Back